Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E18: AI Arena #5, Eviction #5

• Start Topic

The three nominees compete in the fifth AI Arena Competition.  The winner is safe from eviction.  One of the remaining two houseguests becomes the fifth houseguest evicted.

Lol at Cam’s geometric downgrade of the Pentagon all the way down to the Dot! Love the aftermath of the veto meeting and Tucker’s again incorrect read except he’s right that Brooklyn and Chelsei are powerful and 1 of them needs to go. But will that happen?

• Like 2

Oh no, I thought we were sure going to get a sex scene when Tucker and Rubina got in bed, coz Grod is so predictable but it was actually game talk 😅

Am I the only one watching live in eviction night? 😢

(edited)

God, these guys, I finished this comp minutes ago!

Get the Fing elephant 

Good job Chelsei! She’s the only one I like of these 3.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
7 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Oh no, I thought we were sure going to get a sex scene when Tucker and Rubina got in bed, coz Grod is so predictable but it was actually game talk 😅

Am I the only one watching live in eviction night? 😢

West Coast here and too lazy to find a live stream feed, so I'm just following along with your reports!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Get the Fing elephant 

What happens when you have three Kaitlyns..

They still couldn't get it after it being on super easy mode.

• Like 2
(edited)

Wait, Brooklyn guaranteed that she was going to win! What happened to that mama from Texas thing? 

Oh wait, she hasn't won anything. 

7 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Get the Fing elephant 

Good job Chelsei! She’s the only one I like of these 3.

HAHA. I texted my mom and told her that I beat them all. That was embarrassing. 

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Wow Cam didn’t even bother to campaign and beg. What a waste of a place.

Did he need to?  I realize the Live Feeders don't know the outcome of this afternoon's scheming but I was left with the impression that his safety was only in question if Brooklyn won AI Arena.

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Did he need to?  I realize the Live Feeders don't know the outcome of this afternoon's scheming but I was left with the impression that his safety was only in question if Brooklyn won AI Arena.

True, but it’s like Kenney all over again. He’s useless, the floatiest of floats! He can’t even win comps. Unless this is his strat.

Well, I wanted Brooklyn gone and now she is, so I need to stop complaining.

Lmao at joe’s “who is this?” at Julie, that’s a first!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Wow Cam didn’t even bother to campaign and beg. What a waste of a place.

He knew he was safe if he or Chelsie won the AI Arena.  He would only have been in a panic if Brooklyn had.  And she did come close.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Is Everyone Gone said:

I continue to be irrationally angry at whoever cast Cam. What a waste of space.

I guarantee you that the people who cast Cam are mad, too. He seemed a lot more interesting than he was.

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Damn, I was hoping we saw the last of the AI arena. I’m ready for some backdooring already. 

Guess that this twist is at least here to stay till jury.  Which it seems will have seven members again instead of nine.  Looks like last season was a return to a jury of seven.

Aww that was no good. Brooklyn was Eye Candy extraordinaire, and Cam is just a block of wood with seemingly no game play, no strategy he seems little more than a passenger chillin' on the deck of a cruise ship.

That comp was interminably long. I'm shocked Grodner would present one where it could screw up the live broadcast if it went long.

When Rubina was in bed with Tucker worried if he would be mad if she doubled crossed him I was thinking "girl you best take it all the way to third base NOW before its too late.

Producers think we are stupid. The only reason they showed the goodbye messages for the first time was so could feature Angela and the whole punchline to the cheese saga.

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Hey goodbye messages!

Damn, I was hoping we saw the last of the AI arena. I’m ready for some backdooring already. 

And I hate backdooring.  Worst thing ever in BB.  Removes any fun from eviction night as the HG's line up like sheep to vote with "the House" and the backdoored victim has no way to turn the tables.  I hope the Arena continues forever.  Best change in BB in like decades.

I have no idea what the Arena contest was tonight and it appeared the competitors didn't either until they slowed down the "clues" and started spelling out actual words.  Until then I thought the show would end tonight with this still going on.

Score for Cam and his geometry lesson about the former Pentagon.  I'm kind of warming to him especially since he just was lounging back on the couch relaxed at the end.  I could see him going far at this point due to the fact that not playing has gotten a winning strategy accidentally so far.  🤣

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

I expected to see Kimo tackled to the ground and arrested after he said, "I want to blow up the Pentagon."

I wish Cam was voted out and Brooklyn stayed. She's way more interesting than Cam.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

I am always distracted by the pretty so I like Cam and his chill.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Does Julie have a teleprompter, or did she make the little joke about Angela voting out Brooklyn over charcuterie off the cuff?  Or maybe it’s on her paper, I can’t imagine her thinking that earlier in the day and remembering it.

Joseph is too clever by half.  He’s grating; he’s not a personality, he’s just constructed of quips.

• Like 2

I must be as dumb as a Houseguest, but I never figured out the elephant picture in the A.I. Arena! :(

I was hoping we'd lose Chelsie last night rather than Brooklyn.  I don't care for either of them, but Brooklyn is kind of a clueless villain on the show for me, so she's good for some of her "Don't mess with a momma from Texas", "All I need to do is win HoH and I'm coming after Tucker!", "I'm only nominated because they're intimidated by me.", and other verbal nonsense that she spews every episode.

I'm still shocked how the traditional "beautiful people" on the show (Cam, Leah, and Makensey) are such complete non-entities this season.  Note to BB producers: Attractiveness is NOT a personality trait!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Well I must be dumb because I did not get it, at all. All I could see was a jumble of letters across three screens. Eventually I saw the top one spelling out unicorn-something but never saw words in the other two screens. And the unicorn thing was on the top screen but Chelsea had the unicorn picture in the middle so I guess it didn't matter what order you put them in? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mojoween said:

I am always distracted by the pretty so I like Cam and his chill.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Does Julie have a teleprompter, or did she make the little joke about Angela voting out Brooklyn over charcuterie off the cuff?  Or maybe it’s on her paper, I can’t imagine her thinking that earlier in the day and remembering it.

Joseph is too clever by half.  He’s grating; he’s not a personality, he’s just constructed of quips.

Alan Cummings of The Traitors mentioned that he wears an ear piece so producers can feed him lines or info….i imagine Julie and other hosts do too. 

• Useful 3
39 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

And the unicorn thing was on the top screen but Chelsea had the unicorn picture in the middle so I guess it didn't matter what order you put them in?

The puzzle itself told you which background to put the picture in.  I don't remember exactly how it was worded, but something like "underwater super elephant" and "snowy unicorn birthday".

• Like 1

I can see how the puzzle might have been difficult when it was letters streaming across the screen (although I got Underwater Super Elephant without any problem). But after the producers gave up on these bozos and just put the answers on the screen in static mode, no trickery, what was the excuse? Why did it still take multiple attempts? 

Pathetic. Unless Cam threw it, we have confirmation that he's an idiot. I'd say the same about Brooklyn, but she's gone so who cares.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I can see how the puzzle might have been difficult when it was letters streaming across the screen (although I got Underwater Super Elephant without any problem). But after the producers gave up on these bozos and just put the answers on the screen in static mode, no trickery, what was the excuse? Why did it still take multiple attempts? 

Pathetic. Unless Cam threw it, we have confirmation that he's an idiot. I'd say the same about Brooklyn, but she's gone so who cares.

I don't think that they wanted the competition to go on too long, so although they started out making the letters and words hard, they clearly started making them easier later to keep things from going on longer than they wanted it to.

And I wouldn't call Brooklyn stupid.  She got two out of three and was just missing the last one.

• Like 1