Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Tell All: No Limits Part 5

• Start Topic

What was the big deal about Alex and Loren leaving early? They were done with the studio part. I thought the others were going to spend another night in the mansion but it looked like they left later that night.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, applewood said:

What was the big deal about Alex and Loren leaving early? They were done with the studio part. I thought the others were going to spend another night in the mansion but it looked like they left later that night.

There was no big deal. I'm guessing that a producer told Thais is she and Sophie wanted to be on the show again they needed to bring some drama so go for Lauren leaving early and make it a thing. That's how The Lying Channel works. I mean, look at the name of this show: 90 Days: Happily Ever After, more like 90 Days: Miserable and Still Trying to Get a Green Card.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I think I picked the wrong part of this tell all to actually watch. So very boring. 

Every part of this tell all was boring!

• Like 1

I think Manuel saw, during the Tell Nothing, how much sympathy Michael got from the cast and viewers, and he's trying to copy that as his playbook. As I already said, I believe he's trying to scam Ashley 110%, but he's also a lazy scammer and not that bright, so she catches him a lot of the time. Now he's seen Michael's story line and he's suddenly crying about being manipulated and he wants to go back to Equador? Bitch, get on a plane and go home, period end of story. I'm sure if you told your captor that she'd happily give you a one way ticket home. What chaps my ass about these people is there are so many scammers on this show, putting it all out there for the INS to see fully documented, yet they all end up being allowed to stay. I am definitely not anti-immigration, but the system is broken if these fools are parading around on camera and they are allowed to stay here.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Gobi said:

The mansion was in northern New Jersey, so some of them may have left via Newark airport and others not.

The vast majority of people in Northern NJ fly out of EWR since it’s much more convenient to get to over Kennedy, La Guardia and Philadelphia. But a sharp eyed Redditor took a screen shot of Ed’s (or Liz's) phone where Ed said “I’m in Room 407” so maybe they went to the same hotel for the night but production made it look like they were parting at the mansion. And who knows, maybe EVERYBODY else who was left went to a hotel that night. It seemed pretty late to be catching flights. That would also explain why people were pissed that Loren and Alex left directly from the studio. 

On 8/25/2024 at 10:15 PM, magemaud said:

“See you soon, Mykul!”

(Not if I see you first!) 

I tried to get more of Angela’s Hell Hole in the photo but it was too big. 

IMG_6112.jpeg

If anyone wants an update on Angela vs Michael 

Hide contents

She filed for an annulment, claiming she didn’t know his location to serve the papers. He started a GFM for his legal expenses and quickly made over $45K. That drove Angela wild! Michael is also suing her for his money from the show that she kept from him and spousal support. 

She’s younger than me, and I could pass for her daughter.  😂😂

• Applause 1

I’ve followed all of the 90-Day participants from the beginning.  Loren and Alexis didn’t offend….until last night. Once Sophie and Thias mentioned Loren’s entitled attitude, she immediately confirmed it. 
Aggressively stating their entitlement to leave early  then chastising others for not doing the same. Very sketchy.

Loren then sat down and stated that they could ask her anything because she “had five minutes.”  As soon as Sophie started telling her what their issues were with her, Loren started yelling and defending herself.  She did not allow any questions. 

Loren had nerve begging for hugs then calling the them out as being “half assed”. Guess what, Loren?  They don’t like you.  They didn’t want to touch you.

They had a point. During the show, they appeared, allegedly, to have some tricky issues.  None of these were pried into like other’s on the Tell All. While the scenarios could all be made-up for entertainment purposes, I can only comment on what was shown during the season: 1) Alex, allegedly, not wanting to care for his children while she recovered from elective surgery. No offense, Alex, but single parents do this Every Day. They work hard jobs, they arrange for childcare, they cook and clean and manage to attend to their children also.  Then they wake up the next day and do it again.  If he doesn’t like how much work his kids are, then he should invest more time and attention into them.  Bringing home the money is not enough. 2) Loren’s alleged lack of self-esteem.  She wanted the surgery and claimed it helped her mental state.  Alex did not care one bit about that. Allegedly, he wanted her back doing household chores as soon as she was cleared by the doctor. Their date night was ruined when he got ugly about her wanting him to be supportive. When she tried to explain how she wanted to work again, he shut her down.  He’s really good at that. No amount of plastic surgery is going to make her whole. (see Jasmine).  Allegedly, Loren should spend more time working on her own family issues rather than being a Mean Entitled Girl  about others.

Emily playing all sides was also unattractive. We see how she should have been concentrating on her own fight to not name her baby after his best friend who doesn’t respect her, allegedly.  Instead, she also looked like a mean girl at the Tell All. 

On another note, Sophie not smiling was her prerogative.  She’s got major issues with her husband and she has real reasons to be concerned. Loren pointing out that Sophie didn’t smile was ridiculous. Stay in your lane Loren. Don’t be a person who thinks “women need to smile more.” -which is how  her comment came across. 

Their time should come to an end on this franchise. Along with Ed and Angela. No more Pillow Talk or other spin-offs. They came on to show their relationship under the 90-Day visa.  They did that.  Once her mother called her a B on screen (when they visited his family) it was clear their family was suffering from the camera time. They’ve overstayed their relevance.  

• Like 1
(edited)
On 8/26/2024 at 5:37 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I loved all of these. No Offence especially. 

I love Silent Witness and Unforgotten

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Eme said:

I’ve followed all of the 90-Day participants from the beginning.  Loren and Alexis didn’t offend….until last night. Once Sophie and Thias mentioned Loren’s entitled attitude, she immediately confirmed it. 
Aggressively stating their entitlement to leave early  then chastising others for not doing the same. Very sketchy.

Loren then sat down and stated that they could ask her anything because she “had five minutes.”  As soon as Sophie started telling her what their issues were with her, Loren started yelling and defending herself.  She did not allow any questions. 

Loren had nerve begging for hugs then calling the them out as being “half assed”. Guess what, Loren?  They don’t like you.  They didn’t want to touch you.

They had a point. During the show, they appeared, allegedly, to have some tricky issues.  None of these were pried into like other’s on the Tell All. While the scenarios could all be made-up for entertainment purposes, I can only comment on what was shown during the season: 1) Alex, allegedly, not wanting to care for his children while she recovered from elective surgery. No offense, Alex, but single parents do this Every Day. They work hard jobs, they arrange for childcare, they cook and clean and manage to attend to their children also.  Then they wake up the next day and do it again.  If he doesn’t like how much work his kids are, then he should invest more time and attention into them.  Bringing home the money is not enough. 2) Loren’s alleged lack of self-esteem.  She wanted the surgery and claimed it helped her mental state.  Alex did not care one bit about that. Allegedly, he wanted her back doing household chores as soon as she was cleared by the doctor. Their date night was ruined when he got ugly about her wanting him to be supportive. When she tried to explain how she wanted to work again, he shut her down.  He’s really good at that. No amount of plastic surgery is going to make her whole. (see Jasmine).  Allegedly, Loren should spend more time working on her own family issues rather than being a Mean Entitled Girl  about others.

Emily playing all sides was also unattractive. We see how she should have been concentrating on her own fight to not name her baby after his best friend who doesn’t respect her, allegedly.  Instead, she also looked like a mean girl at the Tell All. 

On another note, Sophie not smiling was her prerogative.  She’s got major issues with her husband and she has real reasons to be concerned. Loren pointing out that Sophie didn’t smile was ridiculous. Stay in your lane Loren. Don’t be a person who thinks “women need to smile more.” -which is how  her comment came across. 

Their time should come to an end on this franchise. Along with Ed and Angela. No more Pillow Talk or other spin-offs. They came on to show their relationship under the 90-Day visa.  They did that.  Once her mother called her a B on screen (when they visited his family) it was clear their family was suffering from the camera time. They’ve overstayed their relevance.  

I guess it's a matter of perspective. I didn't see Emily being a "mean girl" and I understood how frustrated Loren was after Thais and Sophie dumped all these accusations on her, especially after spending 3 days with her. And then the "mean duo" couldn't point out exactly what horrific offences Loren said. Lastly, Loren doesn't dictate what questions are asked by production or the others. Thais and Sophie could have brought their issues up at any time.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I cannot be any happier than I am now that Michael is free from that horrible abusive woman.  I hope he finds peace and happiness now that he is free from his abuser.  And he has PLENTY of documented proof she has abused him for years.  She even assaulted him in his own country!  How was she not arrested then???

I pray this is the end of her being on this show, but something tells me TLC loves her due to viewership, so I can see them putting her on their Single show.  Any man that would want to saddle up with that heifer is not mentally right.

Peace be with you Michael. And keep where you are staying a secret.  Angela will find you and stalk you.  She clutches her pearls while screaming what a scammer you are (even though her PI with 200 page report found NOTHING on you) and she has wasted 7 years with you.  Hell, she kept you because she was able to stay on this show, get plastic surgery (which did her no good, her face looks like it is melting off), get interviews on daytime talk shows (rolling my eyes) and has had a paycheck for 7 years now.  I bet her daughter is paid too when she is on.  If anyone is a scammer, it is Angela.  She has played us, TLC and Michael all these years. I hope she leaves the poor guy alone and let him live his life in peace.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
On 8/25/2024 at 10:15 PM, magemaud said:

“See you soon, Mykul!”

(Not if I see you first!) 

I tried to get more of Angela’s Hell Hole in the photo but it was too big. 

IMG_6112.jpeg

If anyone wants an update on Angela vs Michael 

Hide contents

She filed for an annulment, claiming she didn’t know his location to serve the papers. He started a GFM for his legal expenses and quickly made over $45K. That drove Angela wild! Michael is also suing her for his money from the show that she kept from him and spousal support. 

Man, they showed her in the worse possible light that last shot!🫣

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

So, are we finally done with Angie? I thought we were not going to see her again after a mid season report but here she was in the Tell Nothing. Honestly, I don't want to see Michael again either. Just go live your life dude and stop being a leech on the system. Get a job and live your life. I suspect Michael will try to hump the D-List celeb reality show circuit because he seems to have never held down a job that we know of, has he?

Also, do we know for sure if Gino and Jasmine have split for real? I'm over them too.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

So, are we finally done with Angie? I thought we were not going to see her again after a mid season report but here she was in the Tell Nothing. Honestly, I don't want to see Michael again either. Just go live your life dude and stop being a leech on the system. Get a job and live your life. I suspect Michael will try to hump the D-List celeb reality show circuit because he seems to have never held down a job that we know of, has he?

Also, do we know for sure if Gino and Jasmine have split for real? I'm over them too.

Regarding Gino and Jasmine,

Spoiler

Supposedly, they are apart and will be on The Single Life looking for new partners.

• Angry 1
33 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Regarding Gino and Jasmine,

Hide contents

Supposedly, they are apart and will be on The Single Life looking for new partners.

Uch, just what we don't need. Their entire relationship is fake IMO.

• Angry 1
7 hours ago, surfgirl said:

So, are we finally done with Angie? I thought we were not going to see her again after a mid season report but here she was in the Tell Nothing

I believe what happened was the Tell All had already been filmed when the Angela/Michael drama occurred so there was no way to cut them from the season. However, they weren’t shown in episodes until late in the season because they’re only paid when they’re in an episode so Angela lost money. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/27/2024 at 2:19 PM, Chalby said:

I love Silent Witness and Unforgotten

I adored Unforgotten. Nicola Walker? Sanjeev Bhaskar? Two of my faves. I'll have to add Silent Witness to my list!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/29/2024 at 2:30 PM, surfgirl said:

Is it wrong of me to hope, nee pray, that in this movie Michael has to kiss another woman? 

I kind of doubt that he plays a James Bond type, but wouldn't that be fun? The movie was released last August which would make it shortly before he came here. I forget when the scenes of him and Angela in the Ivory Coast were filmed. 

• Useful 1
On 8/25/2024 at 8:02 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

My god I am once again completely gobsmacked by what a bitch Thais is. 

Sophie, after judging and throwing stones at Loren: You don't even know me!

Pepper Mostly: Um. Sophie. You don't know her either so shut your pretentious posing face. 

In Loren's shoes I would just laugh in their stupid faces and go to the airport. 

And did you see Thais TRIPLE DIPPING on that veggie tray in the kitchen!!!??!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1