Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Tell All: No Limits Part 4

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Alexi and Loren don't want to be dragged into any trashy, or thirsty, narrative.

You mean like Lauren's mommy makeover drama? 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

I appreciate your awareness of, and respect towards, readers, but I'm like you in that the picture wasn't anything we haven't already seen. Thanks for the effort.

Agree. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Hodgepodge said:

So next week it appears we get Michael's presentation of his story of life with the dreadful Angela and why he fled. 

I have this fantasy that Michael and everyone at the Tell All (except Angela who is probably outside smoking) plot his escape in the last episode. Then at the end we get an update confirming that he is free! 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Angela is such a miserable person, with no redeeming qualities no matter how many times she screams what a great person she is.  Anyone that has to constantly tell everyone how great they are, they are not.  I am so glad Michael got away from her but I still fear for him.  Her anger at him is over the top and apparently unfounded.  I never thought he was "scamming" her.  All her emotional outbursts over supposed things he did fell flat every time.  She loves the attention and admiration.  I am glad Kobe somewhat stood up to her.  She should be up on charges for abuse on this poor man.

And for some reason I was able to see this episode but still cannot watch part 3 without paying $2.99.  I hate streaming.

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Love 1

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion but I like Jasmine away from Gino.  I thought she had reasonable, intelligent conversations.  And I thought she was very pretty in her winter sweaters , you don't need your girls hanging out all the time, its just detracts from your 'natural' (tongue in cheek) beauty

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2024 at 9:17 PM, Suzywriter said:

I suspect it never existed. She says "wif" and "don't got no".

I remember hearing the storyline that she was from wealth, but seeing her mother I find it very hard to believe.

Her mother is a mess. I don't know what I think of Sophie but I think she's just been spoiled and indulged big time. I remember in the beginning thinking Rob was mean, but over the weeks watching I 've thought more and more of him.

I think Loren and Alexei are maybe enhancing their drama to continue the paycheck? I am disappointed to hear her say she's looking for more surgery AND that after going through all that, she'd love another child. That makes no sense. When women do that mommy makeover it's when they're sure that baby making time is over.

I still think Loren and Alexei are the most normal and level headed of the group.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2024 at 9:56 AM, surfgirl said:

You mean like Lauren's mommy makeover drama? 😂

Yep, that was pretty scripted, but I figure she has wanted a body makeover for awhile now, so it's as good a story to share than anything else. I also do believe she has some form of body dysmorphia.

Sadly, I currently know 2 women who truly do not see how great they appear to others. Their own view of themselves is so damaged and unrealistic, I don't know the 1st step in how to help them.

• Sad 5

What I find horrible is that she has admitted she has body dysmorphia, but the plastic surgeon has no problem indulging her.  At the least he should insist on therapy to go along with the surgery.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/18/2024 at 5:17 PM, judylo said:

This Ed-Jasmine scene is actually pretty good.

But I really want Ed gone. He doesn't have any relevancy in 90 Day F franchise. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)
On 8/18/2024 at 4:58 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Veronica and Tim are gross but Anny and Robert are giving me LIFE. 

And Mike? Is drunk. 

Veronica and Tim also need to go, as they're not relevant to the 90 Day F, either. Same with Mike and Mom. And don't assume I dislike them, as Mike has been one of my original faves. But he and Natalie are done, and he's moved on.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I remember hearing the storyline that she was from wealth, but seeing her mother I find it very hard to believe.

Her mother is a mess. I don't know what I think of Sophie but I think she's just been spoiled and indulged big time. I remember in the beginning thinking Rob was mean, but over the weeks watching I 've thought more and more of him.

She said her grandfather was well off & he is probably nothing to do with her mother but on her fathers side. Her mother uses her & is most likely the cause of the majority of her problems because she runs to her when she's around. 

She acts like a pouty 12 year old & seems very immature & damaged, no surprise after seeing & hearing her mother.

• Like 6
On 8/20/2024 at 4:36 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Sophie's from wealth and I'm a turkey. I have long posited that her "rich" grandpa probably made his fortune doing something unsavory, like war profiteering or running numbers. He educated Sophie in the hope that she'd land the second son of a baronet or a City banker. No doubt she was sent to some "finishing school" where she learned how to use finger bowls, skied in Gstaad, and mooched trips on her friends' yachts. She's full of shit. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The story I've pieced together is that her rich grandfather is her father's father. He's from Jamaica and wasn't in Sophie's life except to pay off Claire to keep the family's embarrassing oops baby with an English slattern quiet. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

Well, I hope Michael gets some money out of her to start his new life.  He has PLENTY of proof she abused him so he should get money and a permanent restraining order! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sophie's from wealth and I'm a turkey. I have long posited that her "rich" grandpa probably made his fortune doing something unsavory, like war profiteering or running numbers. He educated Sophie in the hope that she'd land the second son of a baronet or a City banker. No doubt she was sent to some "finishing school" where she learned how to use finger bowls, skied in Gstaad, and mooched trips on her friends' yachts. She's full of shit. 

While reading your response, I suddenly could imagine hearing Luanne singing, "Money Can't Buy You Class"; LOL

• LOL 2
On 8/18/2024 at 5:22 PM, Gobi said:

Sophie needs to have her feelings validated. Or her parking, it's one of those.

Best "Unexpected Response" ever. Thanks for the belly laugh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I am bothered that Michael is seeking spousal support. He knows he could acquire a fair amount of money without harassing Angela. He could do GoFundme, set a voluntary fee to help other Nigerians, and/or stay with the 90 Day Franchise {The Single Life}.

She always felt that Michael would take off as soon as he got to America, and he did. Yes, we saw how unhinged she became, but  I'm betting she's seen some behavior that even she is too embarrassed to share with us. Angela got him to America, and he left, just as she & we all expected from an ambitious 36 year old man who wants kids.

He is in a position to make a good amount of money - but he needs to prove he can exist as an American without Angela's financial support. She got him to the States, let's call it even.

• Like 2
On 8/20/2024 at 6:35 AM, gaPeach said:

Angela is such a miserable person, with no redeeming qualities no matter how many times she screams what a great person she is.  Anyone that has to constantly tell everyone how great they are, they are not.  I am so glad Michael got away from her but I still fear for him.   I am glad Kobe somewhat stood up to her.  She should be up on charges for abuse on this poor man.

And for some reason I was able to see this episode but still cannot watch part 3 without paying $2.99.  I hate streaming.

I feel for you re: paying for episodes (hence the angry emoji}.

Angela has said Michael just wanted to get to America, and then he'd leave her. Yet she still insisted on sharing their progress with the 90 Day audience. Thank goodness there's tons of footage, so they have all their efforts and disagreements permanently documented. Both of them are going to have to answer for questionable decisions... eg: telling Michael's mom she had an "egg" in order to get married etc. I think they should both retire to their corners, and call this marriage a 'wash'.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I feel for you re: paying for episodes (hence the angry emoji}.

I didn't so I missed part 3 but I was able to watch part 4.  I am mad I missed seeing Angela storm off stage when her PI revealed in a 200 plus page report, that Michael did nothing Angela has been screaming about for the last 7 years.

So, screw you Discovery plus for charging to watch this shit show.

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

Angela is an abusive bully. She uses the accusations of cheating in order to belittle and control Michael. And the reason she got so furious when there was no evidence that he cheated was because she lost that power over him. She's a physical and emotional abuser who plays the victim to justify her abuse. Now she can't do that anymore.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

I get that Michael did what Angela said and left her when he got to America, but from what we saw, that wasn't his intention.  She drove him away with her paranoia and abuse.  Either he is more calculated than I thought (waiting for her to come back after she stormed off, sitting quietly while she abused him...) or he actually did want to work things out.

7 years of abuse?  Surely there was another desperate woman he could have scammed if that was his goal.

So, unless the show was totally biased in its coverage, Michael deserves whatever he can get from that hag.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, Chalby said:

Angela has said Michael just wanted to get to America, and then he'd leave her. Yet she still insisted on sharing their progress with the 90 Day audience. Thank goodness there's tons of footage, so they have all their efforts and disagreements permanently documented. Both of them are going to have to answer for questionable decisions... eg: telling Michael's mom she had an "egg" in order to get married etc. I think they should both retire to their corners, and call this marriage a 'wash'.

it was a self-fulfilling prophecy because she made it so with her antics & being a horrible screaming, accusing hag of a woman. I can't see anyone putting up with that shit for 7 years just for a scam when, as we've all seen, there are much more gullible women for him to scam much easier & for much less crap. The PI showed that there was no evidence & her answer to that was "he only had a couple of weeks", when that was all he needed to see there was nothing because that's what he does for a living.

After the way she behaved at the tell nothing & at the house they stayed in it was no surprise he ran in fear of being hurt physically, I was in fear of him being hurt by her & I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of her abusive behavior. Just look at the way she wouldn't even let him talk to anyone else while in a group setting to see a glimpse of what living with her must be like. The way she behaved towards everyone and anyone else & particularly anyone who questioned her or her behavior. How she never got what she deserved from at least one other woman amazes me, especially the way she stood & as close as she got while abusing those people.

She went through friends the way most of us go through socks because she abused each & every one of them, even her friend of many years was abused by her because she thinks now she's had a little piece of being on tv she is special & should be bowed down to.

Fuck you, you horrible bitch.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, Shrek said:

After the way she behaved at the tell nothing & at the house they stayed in it was no surprise he ran in fear of being hurt physically, I was in fear of him being hurt by her & I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of her abusive behavior. Just look at the way she wouldn't even let him talk to anyone else while in a group setting to see a glimpse of what living with her must be like. The way she behaved towards everyone and anyone else & particularly anyone who questioned her or her behavior. How she never got what she deserved from at least one other woman amazes me, especially the way she stood & as close as she got while abusing those people.

She went through friends the way most of us go through socks because she abused each & every one of them, even her friend of many years was abused by her because she thinks now she's had a little piece of being on tv she is special & should be bowed down to.

Fuck you, you horrible bitch.

She'll get what's coming to her.  With Michael gone, TLC will cut ties with her.  The money will stop coming in. Then a good lawyer will take her to the cleaners when Michael sues her for abuse.  She'll die miserable and penniless for sure.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 8/18/2024 at 8:41 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

But we already knew that. 

She wants her ribs broken to make her waist smaller? Yes, I'm sure that all the reputable, board certified plastic surgeons are doing that procedure. She'll find some fly by night dude whose license was yanked years ago who does it in his converted garage "surgical suite". 

And complain later that she doesn't have the money to bring her children over!

Maybe she wants to look like https://www.instagram.com/1800leavemaryalone?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw== monstrous. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Jesus! Could you put a warning on ^that^ next time?! It's disgusting and I could have gone through life without ever seeing that.

Opps sorry 😳

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, xls said:

Opps sorry 😳

I wouldn't relegate it to a "disgusting" pile. I also agree that Jasmine seems to want that silhouette, minus the tattoos 

• Like 1

Somehow this PI only had 2 weeks, yet when he was talking to Skyla after Grangie stormed off, it sure sounded like he's known them for a long time.. so why after 7 years did she only give the PI 2 weeks to dig up dirt on Michael?

Also, maybe not specific to this episode but overall to Michael's lying.. does anyone else remember way back, there was an interview with him, I think it was outside at nighttime, when Michael said he didn't do the BJ but finally just said to her that he did do it because she just wasn't going to let it go? This was probably in their 1st or 2nd appearance on one of the series.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, misokinesia said:

Also, maybe not specific to this episode but overall to Michael's lying.. does anyone else remember way back, there was an interview with him, I think it was outside at nighttime, when Michael said he didn't do the BJ but finally just said to her that he did do it because she just wasn't going to let it go?

I remember the BJ incident, where he denied, and denied. But she insisted she KNEW he did something, so he feebly admitted to allowing a random girl into his car, ahem, which forever branded him a cheater.

I always felt like he just said that to shut her up. But he also learned, one can't reason with unreasonable behaviour.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, misokinesia said:

Somehow this PI only had 2 weeks, yet when he was talking to Skyla after Grangie stormed off, it sure sounded like he's known them for a long time..

Angela actually took him out to dinner after he read the results. And he said he had a team of 5 people working full time on the case and nobody came up with anything incriminating. 

And I remember reading somewhere that PI Todd has appeared on other television shows so maybe their whole business relationship was faked. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Angela actually took him out to dinner after he read the results. And he said he had a team of 5 people working full time on the case and nobody came up with anything incriminating. 

And I remember reading somewhere that PI Todd has appeared on other television shows so maybe their whole business relationship was faked. 

FFS if your partner is that suspicious that you have to hire a PI, you already have your answer, just throw the towel in already!

Stop wasting time & money

• Like 1