Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E.13: When All Is Said And Done, Season Finale

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

You would think with several overweight/obese children, brothers with weight problems and Jenn Aydin herself using Mounjaro and surgery that she wouldn’t go in on Nate

It's another example of all these women living in glass houses...Jenn A's kids,oy vey at least fix the girls hair and dress them nicer.

• Like 5
22 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Yeah, the jump to DANGEROUS has always made me scratch my head. Disliking someone is not the same as them being dangerous and I think that's what bugs me the most about the narrative that's been created around Louie by the cast. There really isn't anything that suggests he's someone dangerous at yet the cast got what it wanted. 

After listening to the Bravo Docket podcast episodes pertaining to Luis and the ex I tend to think he is the one more in danger of being exploited and fleeced than the other way around.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
5 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Here we go again. My confusion sits in the why?!? Louie's nonsensical reaction doesn't trump the nonsensical accusation. The accusation itself make NO SENSE whatsoever so before I jump THAT particular hurdle into convincing myself there just HAS TO BE something to it I want to understand what the initial intention and goal was for the original contact. I'm not going to convict someone of some unknown infraction. In order to leap to the conclusion that Margarets son was the intended party for this unwanted contact I need to know the mechanics of it and it never was explained FOR WHAT PURPOSE? There was never a MOTIVATE clearly expressed. With no specific reasoning or motive or intention or topic or idea or XYZ I can't give any logical basis for any of it. What am I even believing???? There is no substance or context whatever surrounding that particular grievance and yet here we are. Believing air. Louie apparently "did something bad" and that's about all there is out there. I find it fascinating how much weight the Nothing carries. Am I in the neverendingstory??? 

You can't get past the initial claim. Assuming that you are completely correct, and the initial claim is a lie, does that explain or excuse Luis' reaction? I don't think it does. Especially as he's lashing out against A STRANGER.

I get that in this day and age, talking shit to and about people anonymously is a thing, but I find it hard to give him a pass when if I take him entirely at his word, and assume everything he says is true:

• someone told a lie about him,
  • he went on television and said it was not true, then
  • he got shit for it on the internet, and
  • he decides that the one person in this whole story who has never actually said anything about him should die.

As between the guy who chose to be on tv and the (non-famous) person who is being used to advance a storyline, my sympathy is with Marge's son (and not just because of who his mom is).

• Like 8
22 hours ago, ww92 said:

Based on this picture, the eyelashes and eyebrows are quite obnoxious but otherwise, yes, she looks pretty good.

When Teresa immediately said she was totally fine with Jackie being the one who first spoke to the ex (after Jackie repeatedly denied it), Melissa pointed out the hypocrisy to Rachel saying that Teresa has been bitching about sprinkle cookies for years but Jackie talking to the ex is totally fine. I can understand why that would piss Melissa off and she made the comment. Teresa has gone after Melissa for things that she brushes off with others. The hypocrisy is strong.

There is a clip on the Bravo site where Teresa is talking about if she's still friends with Jackie (she says yes). At one point Teresa says something about Jackie talking to "the exes". As in multiple. A Teresa mispronunciation or accidental slip of the tongue? Who knows but interesting.

Well, Teresa barely speaks English so I wouldn’t read too much into it

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

You can't get past the initial claim. Assuming that you are completely correct, and the initial claim is a lie, does that explain or excuse Luis' reaction? I don't think it does. Especially as he's lashing out against A STRANGER.

I get that in this day and age, talking shit to and about people anonymously is a thing, but I find it hard to give him a pass when if I take him entirely at his word, and assume everything he says is true:

• someone told a lie about him,
  • he went on television and said it was not true, then
  • he got shit for it on the internet, and
  • he decides that the one person in this whole story who has never actually said anything about him should die.

As between the guy who chose to be on tv and the (non-famous) person who is being used to advance a storyline, my sympathy is with Marge's son (and not just because of who his mom is).

Also, yes, it's irrational, but people do irrational things all the time.  As a matter of fact, we know for CERTAIN something irrational has happened here, because if Louie didn't call Marge's son, then Marge decided (irrationally, IMO) that they should concoct a story where Louie calls her son at work, then doctored evidence, and then went on tv and drug her son into this mess, all to make Louie look bad? If they were going to make up a story, why not make up that made more sense?

I think it's possible someone spoofed Louie's phone and called Marge's son. (Possible, but not very likely.)  But I do believe that someone COULD HAVE called her son at work, claimed to be Louie and from a phone that looked to be Louie's.  If that's the case, Louie should be hiring Bo Dietel to find out who did it, not wishing harm on a completely innocent bystander.

Add me to the group of people who's version of last night's episode did NOT include Teresa talking about Louie wasting her money.  I watched the peacock version and I nearly fell out of my chair when they let the c-word fly!

• Like 8

Honestly I believe Luis called Margaret's son because is it consistent with his character to intimidate people to shut them down.  I don't understand why he has a fight going on with his ex fiance even if she is a pest posting on Instagram in various places and spreading mean gossip.  That isn't a reason to wire tap or do any of the things he was accused of doing.  He is sick.   He seems to have a compulsive need to retaliate for every slight real and imagined.   When anyone comes at him he over reacts in a way that suggests he is a man who feels terrorized by any slight.   I also think he is charismatic enough to attract someone like Teresa and make her feel that she needs him to protect her from enemies since he likes to fight windmills.   To do this he inflates the conflict in the show to make sure she needs him.  What will happen to them when the enemies disappear?  Louie and Teresa  will probably turn on one another.

Sadly, everyone on the show has an insatiable appetite for revenge and they are determined to destroy each other.  What they don't realize in their blind rage is that there is room on this earth for all of them to exist and they could have continued the show if they had some self control.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Well, Teresa barely speaks English so I wouldn’t read too much into it

There was another episode with MON on this morning. Apparently Louie has two ex girlfriends named Vanessa. One is Vanessa R. that everyone is talking about on the show, the other is Vanessa M. Vanessa M. lives at the shore and I guess her and Louie would travel between her place there and his place wherever he lived in Jersey pre-Teresa. He was at her house when he met Teresa on the beach. That's the other ex Jackie was talking to.

15 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Whether or not was Teresa was being a hypocrite, that scene does encapsulate just how fucking irrelevant Melissa is without Teresa. Here is part 1 of the dinner, which does show Melissa jumping in to start something with Teresa since she needed the camera time.

If by working you mean it makes my eyes bleed, then mission accomplished.

The only storyline that Teresa had all season was arguing with Margaret and trying to skirt around the court's gag orders by letting Slimy Jim say what Louie wasn't legally allowed to say, while Teresa sat there and nodded her head.

If anyone really wants a cliffnotes version of Teresa as a person, just go rewatch the Nashville fight. It's on YT. That woman is feral. She also loves calling women white trash, whore, see you next Tuesday, dropping the F bomb, and throwing dinnerware and silverware at people. All while needing to be held back by security so she doesn't end up back in jail. She never shuts up long enough to let anyone else talk and even if she does somehow manage she doesn't listen to them anyway. Oh, and Louie's behavior in Nashville definitely gives off a creepy vibe. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

Teresa is such a moron. I don’t think she even understood what Jackie was saying lol. She’s also gotta do & say everything Louis tells her to do too. He’s so creepy.

Seems like the end the way they were doing those flashbacks.

They still should’ve done a reunion.

They hyped that last dinner up way too much at the beginning of the season but no surprise there.

• Like 6

Lying liar who lies. One minute she's saying the police were involved yet when asked for proof she's suddenly cagey. Watch the nervousness & deflection. 

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, snarts said:

Lying liar who lies. One minute she's saying the police were involved yet when asked for proof she's suddenly cagey. Watch the nervousness & deflection. 

Oh but she can out every supposed rumor she hears about Teresa and Louie from Day 1, with no regards for their privacy etc. She did it to many other cast members over the years as well. Again, no regards for their privacy. Hush up now Mr Ed. 

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You know who is a clown, Jennifer is a clown.  She wants to be a bad ass, designer wearing NJ princess housewife but she wears too much fake Chanel, Gucci, etc...to pull it off, she can go.

She wears nothing but labels, labels, labels. She’s not subtle with it so it just screams “new money.” 

• Like 8
13 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I thought that too. I also wondered if she -- Dolores -- reined it in because she's Bravo's official "helper" in "neatly" winding up this whole shit-show.

Yes, Dolores was going to go even more all Paterson on Marge, but she stopped. People who watched on Peacock said she was angrier (the scene was uncut). 

1 hour ago, snarts said:

But Margaret showed screenshots of even Jackie saying that Dolores is a slob, which is nothing serious. Nasty yes, serious no. She can't provide proof about Louie calling her stepson (Margaret doesn't have kids)? 

• Like 2

The only storyline that Teresa had all season was arguing with Margaret and trying to skirt around the court's gag orders by letting Slimy Jim say what Louie wasn't legally allowed to say, while Teresa sat there and nodded her head.

She also had all of the stuff with the Fudas as well.

Still far more than anything Melissa had.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

she can't provide proof about Louie calling her stepson

Also no proof that she invited Dolores to the pre-reunion meeting last year.

Edited by Palimelon
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Palimelon said:

She also had all of the stuff with the Fudas as well.

Still far more than anything Melissa had.

Joe Gorga has carried Melissa on the show for years and both had to ride Teresa’s coattails. Even Joes big moment this season was throwing a card from you know who on the fire. 

If Margaret had proof of Luis calling her son, I’m sure she would have showed it by now. She couldn’t wait to out her friend of a few years to Dolores. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Margaret doesn't have kids)? 

Margaret has a biological son, as well as her step children.

1 hour ago, Palimelon said:

Also no proof that she invited Dolores to the pre-reunion meeting last year.

How would she prove something she said on the phone? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

She could at least pull up a phone record of the day she allegedly asked Dolores to attend.

I believe Dolores. Margaret knew Dolores wouldn’t be interested in taking down Teresa and Luis. Marge called the get together a reunion prep or something but they wanted to practice their lines against Teresa. She did invite Frank but I think his loyalty is to Dolores.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Marge keeps saying Louie called her son at work, okay say he did, what did he say? Did he ask the son if his refrigerator was running or if he had Prince Albert in a can or was it just that age old question, "What are you wearing?" in a raspy voice.

11 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

She could at least pull up a phone record of the day she allegedly asked Dolores to attend.

Exactly!!! Marge of the Screenshots should be able to show her proof.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
16 hours ago, lasu said:

Also, yes, it's irrational, but people do irrational things all the time.  As a matter of fact, we know for CERTAIN something irrational has happened here, because if Louie didn't call Marge's son, then Marge decided (irrationally, IMO) that they should concoct a story where Louie calls her son at work, then doctored evidence, and then went on tv and drug her son into this mess, all to make Louie look bad? If they were going to make up a story, why not make up that made more sense?

I think it's possible someone spoofed Louie's phone and called Marge's son. (Possible, but not very likely.)  But I do believe that someone COULD HAVE called her son at work, claimed to be Louie and from a phone that looked to be Louie's.  If that's the case, Louie should be hiring Bo Dietel to find out who did it, not wishing harm on a completely innocent bystander.

Add me to the group of people who's version of last night's episode did NOT include Teresa talking about Louie wasting her money.  I watched the peacock version and I nearly fell out of my chair when they let the c-word fly!

See this I where I'm at. My thing is that the whole things is weird and seems all kinds of off to me. So much of it is wonky so there's no way to give any of it any sort of absolute meaning FOR OR AGAINST anyone's position. At least not to me. 

I'm more in the camp that feels that this particular instance of Louie's "wrong doing" is full of holes all around and and not really a convincing argument to use as some smoking gun.  Louies recent behavior and comments is unfortunate but that new development doesn't somehow pull all the pieces together and make the initial claims any more valid.  

At the end of the day Louie ain't MY husband so, Ehhhhh. 

Obviously the shows drama pulls attention and it was fun once upon a time for eye rolling fodder but the obsessive determination to affect cast members lives outside of filming and the perimeters of the show is the part I will never understand or agree with. It's so sad to watch when the cast reaches that point and makes it their primary goal. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, snarts said:

I mean, her whole demeanor around this "event" has been absolutely sketch. That's why I'm not so quick to believe any of it. There is nothing straight forward in her presentation of information. There's no linear progression of details. It's a whole lot of hooey. Lol.

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Marge keeps saying Louie called her son at work, okay say he did, what did he say? Did he ask the son if his refrigerator was running or if he had Prince Albert in a can or was it just that age old question, "What are you wearing?" in a raspy voice.

LOLOLOLOL!

Exactly!!! I need MORE! 

The coy vagueness is so hysterical to me and yet it's magically morphed into a fully legitimate complete and utterly believable story that absolutely paints a clear picture of Louie's guilt. It's deliciously ridiculous.

LOL. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/5/2024 at 6:54 AM, zenme said:

For Jen A to bring in Danielle’s husband’s medical issue was a low blow. She is a nasty, vile, human being.   No wonder Dr Aydin sleeps in the pool house.  That’s the closest he can get to leaving her.

I also thought it was mean. 
Margaret looked rough in several scenes. 
So much cursing it made me rethink watching on Peacock. 
Did anyone else hear Rachel’s comment about Tre being on Ozempic?

• Like 2
(edited)
On 8/5/2024 at 7:33 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Delores' over reaction at her not being/being invited to Marge's reunion meeting tells me she is still very much in Teresa's camp.

I didn't understand why Delores blew a gasket over this. She went from 0 to 60 in about five seconds. 

On 8/5/2024 at 10:22 AM, DanielleBowden said:

This is not a healthy place for her.  Louie casually wishing suffering on Marge AND her son was dark and telling.  I even think Theresa looked shocked. 

I was surprised he said that on camera. 

On 8/5/2024 at 1:53 PM, ZettaK said:

I wouldn't call this naturally done.

Screenshot_20240805_144859_Samsung Internet.jpg

Her nose has that tweaked, overly slim look. Tre's face is a mess. Delores' cheek implants look obvious to me. I don't think any of these women look natural. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
On 8/5/2024 at 11:14 AM, PizzaTroll said:

I like Paterson Dolores but she overreacted in the Marge scene. Holy shit, I was taken aback. I'm glad they hugged it out in the end, and I can see where she was coming from on WWHL when she said she reacted that way because her integrity was questioned. I get that.

I don't understand these women. I have never yelled at one of my friends like that. I've gotten into arguments, but I haven't screamed and cursed them like these women do on a regular basis. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
12 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't understand these women. I have never yelled at one of my friends like that. I've gotten into arguments, but I haven't screamed and cursed them like these women do on a regular basis. 

I have never even screamed like that at my ex husband!

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Me neither. A guy I considered a friend at the time screamed and cursed at me not too long ago. I dropped him as a friend. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

That was CRAZY!  Delores snapped.  I don’t understand that at all.  She said she was defending her character but there has to be more going on.  

• Like 2
15 hours ago, lasu said:

Margaret has a biological son, as well as her step children.

How would she prove something she said on the phone? 

It's even more bizarre if Louie supposedly called her stepson if she has a biological son.

The ex knew that Louie supposedly called Margaret's son, but how did she know if she was not allowed to speak to him? She knew before this came out at the reunion. That's what Dolores was wondering about at a confessional after her meeting with Fessler and Margaret. 

Margaret could have had proof (from her phone carrier) about calling Dolores. 

16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I believe Dolores. Margaret knew Dolores wouldn’t be interested in taking down Teresa and Luis. Marge called the get together a reunion prep or something but they wanted to practice their lines against Teresa. She did invite Frank but I think his loyalty is to Dolores.

Frank was on the side of Margaret, Melissa, Rachel, and back then Jackie at last year's reunion. There were all obviously rehearsed.

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That was CRAZY!  Delores snapped.  I don’t understand that at all.  She said she was defending her character but there has to be more going on.  

Dolores is my favorite. I think she’s the most decent person in the cast, and I believe her. I still agree her reaction was OTT, but I’m glad she apologized.

• Like 3

I think she put two and two together and realized Margaret was trying to throw her under the bus by lying about her, and wasn't expecting that from Margaret (which in all honesty she should have, given how just recently Margaret showed Dolores the text from Jackie).

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Palimelon said:

I think she put two and two together and realized Margaret was trying to throw her under the bus by lying about her, and wasn't expecting that from Margaret (which in all honesty she should have, given how just recently Margaret showed Dolores the text from Jackie).

Also, the possibility that Delores may have known about the meeting  would mean to Teresa that she withheld that information and it would have made Teresa and Louis turn on Delores.  Delores was balancing the two friendships very carefully and the invitation would have tipped it in favor of Margaret.

• Like 5
On 8/7/2024 at 8:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Exactly - there's so many ways it could be spun.

Does Marge's son work at a pizzeria and Louis was calling to order a pizza? Does he work at a tanning salon and Louis was making an appointment for him and Teresa for their twice-a-week roasting? 

Does her son work as a telehealth therapist that Louis called for more mantras for his warrior camp? Maybe he works reception at the dentist's office where Louis bought his current chiclets!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, PizzaTroll said:

Exactly - there's so many ways it could be spun.

Does Marge's son work at a pizzeria and Louis was calling to order a pizza? Does he work at a tanning salon and Louis was making an appointment for him and Teresa for their twice-a-week roasting? 

Does her son work as a telehealth therapist that Louis called for more mantras for his warrior camp? Maybe he works reception at the dentist's office where Louis bought his current chiclets!

Oh my gosh lol Thank you for making me laugh! 

• Like 3

Okay, I did a little snooping.  I think that this is her biological son -- he appears to be the youngest of Jan Josephs' kids and he's the only one not named in his obituary (someone listed the 4 kids in a comment there).  I checked dates on LinkedIn for the 3 boys, and he's clearly the youngest.  The photographer has been on before.

https://www.walnutcourt.net/team-info/spencer-josephs

I feel like Luis could have easily been calling this company for some reason.  But what the heck did he allegedly say?!?!? 

And someone please tell me to get back to work!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

I don't believe a single word Marge says. She, along with the Gorgas/others, led a plot to dethrone Teresa and force her off the show. They targeted Luis, believing that if he stopped filming, Teresa would quit. They:

• Brought to light embarrassing details of his past using his stalker ex
  • Claimed he swindled money from Joey G/pizzagate
  • Accused him of hiring a PI to investigate them
  • Accused him of mistreating Frank Jr during his internship
  • Accused him of calling Marge's son at work
  • Accused him of spending Teresa's money

Marge even tried using the white woman tears claiming she was scared of him and asking others to quit if he were allowed to continue filming.

When that didn't work, she tried icing Teresa out by not including her in events. That's why she was so incredibly angry any time one of her minions deviated from the "plan".

She also purposely misconstrued Teresa's dig at the final dinner. The plumber comment was actually surprisingly clever "you are full of shit, that's why you ride the fucking plumber" it wasn't maligning his occupation.

It's hella ironic to me that after spending years of their time trying to force Teresa to quit, they're now all likely out of a cushy job/paycheck.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

The plumber comment was actually surprisingly clever "you are full of shit, that's why you ride the fucking plumber"

Considering who made the comment, "surprisingly clever" is one heck of an understatement.

Edited by Palimelon
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Okay, I did a little snooping.  I think that this is her biological son -- he appears to be the youngest of Jan Josephs' kids and he's the only one not named in his obituary (someone listed the 4 kids in a comment there).  I checked dates on LinkedIn for the 3 boys, and he's clearly the youngest.  The photographer has been on before.

https://www.walnutcourt.net/team-info/spencer-josephs

I feel like Luis could have easily been calling this company for some reason.  But what the heck did he allegedly say?!?!? 

And someone please tell me to get back to work!

It says her son works in hedge funds. Now I'll be honest and say I don't really understand what those are but I think they have to do with creative financing for businesses. I could see Louie threatening Margaret's son with Louie saying he knows people, he's rich, he'll make sure no one does business with her son or his firm unless Margaret shuts up or leaves the show or whatever they wanted her to do. I think the son is pretty young, like mid 20s, so I could see him freaking out over a call like that. Obviously I have no idea if this is what happened but it's my best guess.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 8/4/2024 at 9:20 PM, Emmeline said:

It was below the belt for Jennifer Aydin to comment on Danielle Cabral’s husband’s chest.  I’ve wondered all season why Bill is groaning a greasy looking mullet.

that was totally out of line and just plain nasty. Jennifer Aydin is a bully and the most wretched woman on this show. Her role as Teresa's suck up best buddy is going to her head. As a mother of two girls, one of which has experienced being bullied, you'd think she wouldn't be exhibiting this behavior in her own life. What a terrible role model for her kids...yet Teresa and her kind of deserve each other.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
5 hours ago, ww92 said:

It says her son works in hedge funds. Now I'll be honest and say I don't really understand what those are but I think they have to do with creative financing for businesses. I could see Louie threatening Margaret's son with Louie saying he knows people, he's rich, he'll make sure no one does business with her son or his firm unless Margaret shuts up or leaves the show or whatever they wanted her to do. I think the son is pretty young, like mid 20s, so I could see him freaking out over a call like that. Obviously I have no idea if this is what happened but it's my best guess.

I agree...Luis thinks he's a tough guy and he seems to want to impress Teresa with his tough guy "tude". He's really just another Jersey ahole glomming on to a low IQ woman with zero talent and a lousy personality. As long as she believes all the flowery daily affirmatives he spews out she's sold on his particular brand of BS and he'll just keep doling them out while he's probably taking her to the cleaners since it looks like he doesn't have a job.

• Like 8

After watching this trainwreck of a season finale I really think Bravo should put this show to bed for good. It is just a mess of a show. The women all seem to dislike one another and can't find a way to get together and have fun like they used to many seasons ago. All they do is knock each other down, bad mouth one another and act like high school bullies. It's boring and sad. 

Either end the show or fire the entire cast and recast the show...these women are yesterday's news...especially Teresa who has become quite the diva. These women can't even have lunch together without an entire security team standing by to break up a cat fight. It's just embarassing and I don't understand the point of this show if all it is a bunch of women fighting and trashing one another all the time.

Face it Bravo...this show has run its course. The nastiness and dysfunction of these relationships is frankly embarassing...not just for them but for their children and their husbands. Watching this show is like getting a tooth pulled without anesthesia.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)

The replacement of the reunion is going to air next Sunday. It's a special, called "Off The Rails".

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

As a mother of two girls, one of which has experienced being bullied, you'd think she wouldn't be exhibiting this behavior in her own life.

Didn't her older daughter (please give that girl a decent hair do or at least blow dry and style her hair and dress her better!), called her out on her bullying once when Jenn imitated Jackie and posted it on line? Jenn's bullying is most likely for Teresa's benefit to show Teresa where her loyalties are.

6 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

These women can't even have lunch together without an entire security team standing by to break up a cat fight.

Maybe Bravo should put shock collars on all these women, zap them when it starts to get violent.

After watching the reruns a few things dawned on me about Teresa, first she has always been a narcissist, her go to move is to slap drinks off of tables or throw a chair out of her way, something like that, every time. Her emotional IQ is at 0...seasons ago we had Melissa telling her that if she is having issues with everyone maybe the problem is within her...that was met with a blank stare and blinking.  Here we are in 2023/24 and she is still the same way, her outside has changed ten fold but the insides are still horrible.  Makes me wonder what her childhood was like.  My point is, there has been no growth, her reactions to the slightest nudge is still hitting back as hard as she can, she always needs a target and it is Marge these days even though Marge probably wasn't the only one who spoke to any of Louie's ex's and when told about Jackie hosting an ex the needle didn't budge, odd right? 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2024 at 4:31 PM, snarts said:
  • Brought to light embarrassing details of his past using his stalker ex
  • Claimed he swindled money from Joey G/pizzagate
  • Accused him of hiring a PI to investigate them
  • Accused him of mistreating Frank Jr during his internship
  • Accused him of calling Marge's son at work
  • Accused him of spending Teresa's money

I have to call bullshit on this one. The only reason this was said by anyone was that Luis said it first. Then he bragged about it, and it made its way back to Margaret and Melissa. It wasn't a baseless accusation. He said he did it, then said he didn't do it and he was just talking shit because he was angry. That was self-inflicted wound. 

• Like 7
18 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

that was totally out of line and just plain nasty. Jennifer Aydin is a bully and the most wretched woman on this show. Her role as Teresa's suck up best buddy is going to her head. As a mother of two girls, one of which has experienced being bullied, you'd think she wouldn't be exhibiting this behavior in her own life. What a terrible role model for her kids...yet Teresa and her kind of deserve each other.

In the beginning, I thought Jennifer was funny until that nasty remark. That was mean  and now I can’t stand her.  Her and her Channel.  I hope Andy doesn’t take her back.  I thought only kids spoke like that.Danielle has a heart of gold . Jennifer is losing friends by the minute.

• Like 3
On 8/8/2024 at 4:31 PM, snarts said:

She also purposely misconstrued Teresa's dig at the final dinner. The plumber comment was actually surprisingly clever "you are full of shit, that's why you ride the fucking plumber" it wasn't maligning his occupation.

Thank you, that is my read on this exactly, and if the shoe had been on the other foot and Margaret had said it people would be praising her wit.

• Like 2
On 8/9/2024 at 4:53 AM, ZettaK said:

The replacement of the reunion is going to air next Sunday. It's a special, called "Off The Rails".

I've  checked,  and we don't  get it for some reason. Even my tv has had enough  of this show.

• LOL 6
On 8/7/2024 at 8:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

She had phone records at the reunion.  Louie admitted it was his number.  Andy jumped in to try to save Teresa and Louie by claiming other Housewives had been "spoofed".  

Clearly, Louis called to intimidate Marge by letting her know he know how to reach her biological child.  

I'm not sure why some people think calling Marge's son is far-fetched giving his behavior.  Louis said Bo Deitl had files on everyone.  Bo Deitl is a scumbag.  

There were multiple domestic violence calls to the home with his ex wife.

Dummy Louie wished suffering on Marge and her son.  Why would he choose that family member out of everyone?  Why not her step-children?  Joe?  The mom?  Aunts and uncles?  Why specifically the son who he was accused of calling?  A stranger who has never been on the show.  Louis is not smart. 

On 8/7/2024 at 12:35 AM, ZettaK said:

Yes, Dolores was going to go even more all Paterson on Marge, but she stopped. People who watched on Peacock said she was angrier (the scene was uncut). 

I think Margaret invited her.  I think Dolores was worried this would hurt her friendship with Teresa, thus her position on the show.  As long as Dolores has linked with Teresa, she's been has been safe.  Also, they knew each other since they were teens.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3