Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

True is actually quite reasonable. 

He is. He’s playing her, but him saying they need to get to know each other in person is very sensible.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was either that, a furniture store, a nail salon, or a coffee shop. 

Oh god, I almost forgot about the serious conversations that were had on furniture store model beds.

• LOL 5

Gotta run, some friends are stopping by after their AA meeting and I have to get a pitcher of martinis ready. Hey, it's their problem, not mine! Am I right?

Till next time.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Well, bunkies, thanks for all the laughs! Have a wonderful weekend, stay out of trouble and away from the booze! But if I want a drink I'll have one. Or six. I'm expecting us all to show up next week in matching jammies! Love you all, snarkers, MWAH!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Oh god, I almost forgot about the serious conversations that were had on furniture store model beds.

Bridal salons.

Nighty night. Don't let the bedbugs bite! 

It really sucks having a roommate after living alone for 20 years. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Gah! Could we have a little more of a transition to the Braxtons? It always takes me a minute to realize that I'm not watching the same show anymore.

Everyone be on your best behavior this week and keep your fingers crossed for early parole! Spring for a real lawyer to file your paperwork, even if you have to con a few more prison pen pals to pay for it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

that is NOT his mother ... she dropped him off at 2 ... she birthed him and that is it ... I hate this lady now 

I hate Hair Landfill for presuming that he should immediately create a relationship with that stranger.  The overreach...

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 8/16/2024 at 9:04 PM, kacesq said:

I hate the forced insta family. 

The kids names are Kyson and Kyler? Of course they are. 

"I want my kids to have an extra disadvantage in life." 😄

On 8/16/2024 at 9:07 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Latisha made a fool of herself running around the office screaming about how her husband is getting out of jail early. Sucks to be her.

Even if he actually did get out of jail, that was a terrible look.  Akin to running around the office, acting like a fool yelling, "my clamydia is clearing up!"

• LOL 8

S07.E05: True or False?

Shonta's shocking breakdown; Kim tracks Joey when he sneaks off; Troy's mom brings up his ex.

Original air date 2024.08.22

During Shonta's breakdown, does she put down her phone? She invested a lot into False without knowing him at all. Regerts? 

• Like 2
On 8/16/2024 at 9:06 PM, Ladystardust said:

Who leaves those gross blue tin cookies out for Santa? They're not getting anything good for Christmas.

I FFd this part....Did you actually see the cookies in the blue tin? Cause if the lid was on, there's weed in there and they are getting yachts and Ferraris for Christmas. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Evening Bunkies! How is everyone doing? Are we all lookin' cute, with our hair and nails did and our mini-dresses highlighting every curve of our voluptumunous bodies? Anyone ovulatin?

@Pepper Mostly - how is Mr. Mostly? How are you holding up?

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

I FFd this part....Did you actually see the cookies in the blue tin? Cause if the lid was on, there's weed in there and they are getting yachts and Ferraris for Christmas. 

Definitely contained cookies - I looked twice because I can't remember the last time I saw one of those blue tins with actual cookies in it 😂

• LOL 5
Just now, Empress1 said:

Wait, it’s two Shonta(e)s? I gotta call this one Latisha.

But isnt Latisha the one with the tax business?

Is there really such a paucity of men that felons fresh out are the preferred option?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Dang it. I'm never gonna get used to this new time.

Hello all. Lets get to the crystal shop and put on our false eyelashes.

Oh, THAT's why you are at the crystal shop! 😉

• Like 2