Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

blah blah blah blah nothing you are talking about means anything .. they arnt keeping him to just keep him you have no idea what you are talking about and its coming out as nonsense ...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Dad looks like Electric Blue Suit Man and mom has intentional bitch face.

She needs to help keep the husband's flock in line. She's a reverend's wife and knows her responsibilities. 

• Like 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

At least it's not tattooed on, like so many others...

Maybe that's why its so large. To cover her neck tat.

Shonta is desperately uncomfortable. 

• LOL 3
(edited)

Have a great weekend, cellies. My homework is to study last week’s episode because I missed it and I need a fuller picture of this season’s caricatures characters. Be well, all.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

Have a good week bunkies!

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I have decided that my life plan does not include having a relationship with anyone who is in prison. 

That's why I watch this show. No matter how bad my prior decisions have been, I've never sent money to an inmate.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

OOOps!  I guess they changed the time of LAL- is it starting an hour earlier?  I'm completely out of the loop! 😂

It threw a loop to few who were not in the know 

• Like 3
On 7/26/2024 at 7:04 PM, kacesq said:

Pastor wants incarcerated kinda SIL to be a preacher on day one? Good Lord.

I just couldn't believe how they seemed to think everyone was going to fall in line with what they wanted. Daughter says even she doesn't believe what her parents believe. Unbelievable, lol.

Sorry I'm so late with my comment! I just had to post how jaw-dropping her parents' attitude is to me!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Hola my lovely snarkers! Has everyone had a good week? Mine has been less than salubrious but things are improving and I am delighted to be hanging out in the yard with you all! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I am not falling for missing this show again! I am prompt and ready to go. Just filling out some correspondence in my spare time.

Please give me all your 50s and 100s.

• LOL 10
Just now, JenE4 said:

I am not falling for missing this show again! I am prompt and ready to go. Just filling out some correspondence in my spare time.

You'll never get caught. Just wait more than one day between banks. 😁

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

had to stop working on my velcro eyelash hat line I got going on and clip on my 60s girl group fall that I had dyed pink just for the occasion to check in and watch these messes .. lets get it going 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I for one appreciate that you display good manners by saying "Please". Everyone appreciates a courteous robber. Your mother must be so proud.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I'm ready for more inspiring tales of true love and how people can turn their lives around. Guess I'm watching the wrong show, though.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m reporting for duty. I want you all to know that I did my homework (watched episode 1) so I am up to speed on all these productive losers and their marks soulmates.

Great to see you in the yard, Auntie! I'm glad to see that you still believe in true love. 

• Like 3

I  turned a bad purchase into a good deed. I desperately wanted the new tall coldster Yeti. I like Yeti not all the pretenders that have since popped up. So, I purchased it at the Ace Hardware to support our local businesses. Hella expensive, and I had to show the young person at the register that the can inside has a secret compartment.

And I just tuned into the prison mate Snookie with disapproving mom and Dad. Her lipstick!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1