Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Chelsie agrees and says she knows exactly what she's doing next. She's putting up Angela and Kimo. Leah: "But... Angela?" Chelsie: "... Oh! I forgot. She's getting evicted this week."

Oops.

See, boneheaded shit like this is why I tend to think it’s not so much that Chelsie is that good at the game; it’s that everyone else is just that fucking BAD at it.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Johnny Mac saw his Goodbye Messages before returning in BB17, and Victor saw his Goodbye Messages before returning in BB18, just to name two off the top of my head. 

Some of you are such a wealth of BB knowledge.  I don’t know how you remember everything.  I would need a giant crime scene white board with every season and player to pull some of the info you have. I have watched every episode of every season and followed the feeds yet after each season these people just fall into a black hole of oblivion. Cheers to you for reminding me everything!

• Like 12
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

See, boneheaded shit like this is why I tend to think it’s not so much that Chelsie is that good at the game; it’s that everyone else is just that fucking BAD at it.

Well, yea. She's also mainly in the position she's in due to other people's actions that have really nothing to do with her own gameplay.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, yea. She's also mainly in the position she's in due to other people's actions that have really nothing to do with her own gameplay.

But she was smart enough to capitalize on all of that and take advantage of it, so in that respect, that is from her good gameplay.

She didn't really capitalize on the whole T'Kor/Kimo/Rubina thing imo. She didn't have to because T'Kor was on a mission and she had Kimo/Rubina under her spell but still Chelsie literally did nothing there.

She was failing to capitalize on MJ for weeks but finally did so I guess partial credit there.

She's made tons of mistakes. Which I would think would make her more rootable to me but her personality is just awful. There is nothing likable about her to me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I don't know why I'm surprised but it makes me laugh that Makensy is still holding onto the fact that they broke up her week 1 potential showmance/Pretty People Staring In Mirrors alliance and is in her revenge era. There's always one that holds onto some stupid thing (Matt) from the first few days and uses it to fuel their endgame. At least she's not crying into a hat, I guess.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Honestly, her holding onto that would have been better than her just randomly throwing her entire game away for Chelsie.

Apparently, there was yet another Chelsie/Cam argument last night. The second-hand embarrassment I feel for that woman. Isn't she like 27? At least MJ is only 22.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2

Yesterday evening I was watching the feeds when they were treated to a sneak preview of the new CBS show The Summit. They had a lot of great conversations about that show and the players on it, and they looked like they had a great time. All except Chelsie who sat like a bump on a log and she kept looking over at Cam and Rubina who were sitting next to each other and laughing. It made me uncomfortable to see her keep doing that over and over. And the camera person must have caught it too because one of the cameras on the quad view was focused solely on her. I don't think Chelsie likes to see Cam having fun or give attention to anyone else.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

her personality is just awful

I don't particularly like or dislike her but if you are referring to her behavior towards Cam regarding his cuddling with MJ, I will justify her saying, haven't we all once in our lives behaved with jealousy for someone we liked? I don't blame her that much for that to be honest. It just happened for her while she was in a show where we could watch her. Maybe she has real feelings for him, we don't really know. I mean, she hasn't done anything real real bad to hate her or anything and she is kinda amusing in the DR.

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

I don't particularly like or dislike her but if you are referring to her behavior towards Cam regarding his cuddling with MJ, I will justify her saying, haven't we all once in our lives behaved with jealousy for someone we liked? ...

I have many many flaws but never that one.  And I don't know of any of my friends throughout my life that ever acted that way either.  So I guess I can't cut Chelsie any slack here.  Being a dumb dumb at times?  Yes I can identify.  Being jealous over some other person?  Nope.