Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Chelsie and Makensy lock in the targets.  Kimo this week if he loses.  Joseph next week.  Quinn will go up with him, but will not be the target.  They definitely are interested in the women linking up together.  Makensy wants to add Leah to the group and take her far enough where she won't ruin her game, though she doesn't want to be the one to nominate her.  They agree that they don't want to nominate each other, either.

They do decide on a backdoor of Quinn when it's time to get rid of him.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Chelsie just told T'Kor that she recognizes that Quinn and Leah are trying to save Joseph, and she's not supportive of that.  T'Kor was floored to hear that.

Yep.  Chelsie's definitely starting her push.  And I think that she's talked Makensy into ousting Joseph over Rubina whether Cam agrees to it or not.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Angela is talking to Makensy, recounting how she joined the Tanks.  Recalls how she begged to join it, but how everybody said nothing.  And apparently, Tucker winked at T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina before saying yes.  Every time they met, she never knew anything about it.  Every time they settled on a plan, she never knew until someone updated her later.  She was never part of it.  So it was all of that plus Tucker canoodling with Rubina that made her turn on Tucker, not just the relationship with her.

Well, that makes her spiral last week make a little more sense.  

All that does for me is crystallize why nobody wants to work with her. They can’t depend on her to not get paranoid over perceived slights and blow everything up. 

There was no “wink” before Tucker said yes. But I’m sure Angela believes there was, because that’s the narrative her mind has written. She has a pattern of seizing on little things that may or may not have happened, and twisting and amplifying them until they become something else. She did the same thing with Matt. If she could just get out of her own head and not overthink everything, she’d be a much better player. Of course, she also be a much more boring one.

So keep being you, Angela. I think Leah just frowned at something.. it must be about you, so go think on that for a couple of hours then start planning your revenge! I’m here for it.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Rubina talks to Cam, saying how much she wants to see a POC win (yesterday, she told T'Kor she cared more about a POC woman winning).  Could be a decent argument to ensure that Cam might want to get her to jury.

I think Cam could be really important this week, in the sense of whether or not this talk makes him give Chelsie the okay to vote out Joseph.  Makensy did just hours ago, after all, so I could Cam doing so, as well.

Chelsie is trying to recruit Leah to an all-girls' alliance and specifically saying she'd let Cam go.  In fact, I'm willing to guess that Cam's flirtations with Makensy are the reason that she's so gung-ho about the girls' alliance, because she sounds really pissed off about it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

There was no “wink” before Tucker said yes. But I’m sure Angela believes there was, because that’s the narrative her mind has written. She has a pattern of seizing on little things that may or may not have happened, and twisting and amplifying them until they become something else. She did the same thing with Matt. If she could just get out of her own head and not overthink everything, she’d be a much better player. Of course, she also be a much more boring one.

Also, Angela literally begged to be in their alliance. "I'll be on the bottom" and all that. While I understand feeling slighted by not being valued by the members of the alliance and that would normally be a totally good reason to flip in this game, she herself basically gave them the green light to do that. Obviously she didn't mean it despite saying it, but she was trying to hold them to a standard she herself told them they didn't have to meet. 

But also, I still think the real reason she turned on Tucker was his relationship with Rubina, which in her mind precluded her from being Tucker's number one. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Because I'm bored and nothing game-based is going on, here's another Jokers update.  (I know, I know.  They mean "nothing."  But just thought that they'd be interesting to gander.)

#1. Tucker (evicted)
#2. Makensy
#3. Leah
#4. Rubina
#5. Cedric (evicted)
#6. Matt (evicted)
#7. Cam
#8. Kimo
#9. Joseph
#10. Chelsie
#11. Kenney (evicted)
#12. Quinn
#13. T'Kor
#14. Angela
#15. Lisa (evicted)
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

Very shocked that Vetoing Angela didn't make Leah drop.  It made her rise.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Looks like the houseguests are periodically being shown videos (though we go to fish each they come up).  And once they do, they scatter to digest and study them.

They believe that it's for the next HoH Competition, and I agree with them.  Unless it might be for the AI Arena instead, in which case it's only important for Joseph, Kimo, and Rubina to remember.

Chelsie and Makensy were just studying alone in the HoH room, but Cam has now joined them and is studying with them.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

The videos are apparently done for tonight.

Now Makensy, Chelsie, Cam, and Quinn are meeting to finalize their voting plans tomorrow.  I came in just after my shower, but they've definitively settled on Kimo as the main target no matter what.  They doubt that Joseph will win the AI Arena, so they're working out how to vote if he's still on the block.  He's definitely staying against Kimo, but against Rubina?

After much discussion, Cam is now fine with Rubina staying over Joseph.  Rubina won't come after any of them, he says, and Chelsie and Makensy agree.  Joseph won't win competitions to get power, but they worry about whether or not he'd have their backs.  They doubt that he will.  Still, Quinn worries about Rubina getting power.  She's a better competitor in competitions than Joseph.

Their game talk is interrupted by Rubina's arrival, so one of them has to hide in the shower.

So I will lay out the target order once more.

Once again, this time for sure, it seems like Rubina is the safest of the three nominees and will stay regardless of the outcome of the AI Arena.

Joseph will stay if he or Rubina wins, but will be evicted if Kimo wins.

If he loses the AI Arena, then Kimo will be evicted no matter who defeats him.

You know, I've been getting a kick out of Leah's "femme fatale" game in the house, and using the fact that these dudes want to simp for her to get further in the game, but I was seeing someone online argue about how impressive that strategy is, and, like, I mean, it's FINE, but I don't think it's REMOTELY a WINNING strategy. It's fine for getting into the jury, and if that's what she's aiming for, then fair enough, but I don't think it's a strategy I would recommend overall. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

You know, I've been getting a kick out of Leah's "femme fatale" game in the house, and using the fact that these dudes want to simp for her to get further in the game, but I was seeing someone online argue about how impressive that strategy is, and, like, I mean, it's FINE, but I don't think it's REMOTELY a WINNING strategy. It's fine for getting into the jury, and if that's what she's aiming for, then fair enough, but I don't think it's a strategy I would recommend overall. 

It's not like she has a lot of other strategy options. Plus, I feel like (early ish) jury is the best she could have hoped for, so... I do agree it's nothing I would consider at all "impressive."

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's fine for getting into the jury, and if that's what she's aiming for, then fair enough, but I don't think it's a strategy I would recommend overall. 

Especially if both Joseph and Quinn get fatale’d, then it’s like, strategy over! Except I don’t think this was ever her strategy. It was a role she just fell into because those idiots wouldn’t stop panting over her. 

I don’t think she will get much farther, either, but it will be kind of hilarious if the bigger players all take each other out while she and Angela watch from the sidelines and, ultimately, the final two chairs.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t think she will get much farther, either, but it will be kind of hilarious if the bigger players all take each other out while she and Angela watch from the sidelines and, ultimately, the final two chairs.

Don't put that into the universe!!!

Here's hoping for a Kimo win tonight as that will cause the most drama.  And it would be awesome if both of Quinn's HOHs ended up with his "pawn" going home.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
17 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yeah, I can't have Makensy win HoH next week.  Instead of taking any big shots, she essentially wants to waste it on Angela, who's a non-threat.  Assuming the jury phase is next, it's kind of a waste to not go after someone more threatening.  But she still isn't over week one.

To be fair, neither is Angela.  😆

—————————————

Looking at the calendar, I’m kinda surprised we haven’t heard a peep yet about an upcoming DE episode; aren’t we usually due one right before the start of Jury?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Here's hoping for a Kimo win tonight as that will cause the most drama.  And it would be awesome if both of Quinn's HOHs ended up with his "pawn" going home.  

Technically, Kimo going home means one of Quinn's pawns going home, too, since that's why he was initially put up.

• LOL 2

Gooooooood afternoon, Primetimers!  The houseguests have been up for some time now, and here's some last-chance campaigning that's been going on!

Rubina is currently campaigning to Leah by saying how wonderful she is, what a strong woman she is, and how she supports her decision, etc.  Her intention in this game is to make history happen, blah, blah.  Sounds like she's continuing to dangle the idea of the girls' alliance out there, but it's a very half-hearted effort.

T'Kor was in the sky room with Chelsie and Makensy, on the other feeds but just speed-walked out of there.

Makensy and Chelsie are confirming that Kimo goes over Joseph, but Makensy again wants Rubina to go over Joseph, saying that she can't have two people who would put her up, and that the girls would target Joseph.  Did I mishear what she said about Rubina going over Joseph?  Makensy said that he wouldn't win anything, so why would she keep him?  He's not part of their five people.

Chelsie said that she'll talk to Cam and see what he thinks, because he had said he was down to vote to keep Rubina.  She's debating about when to talk to him. They were just counting votes, and Chelsie said that she's down to flip the vote.  They restate that the best-case scenario is Kimo going, and Makensy reasserts that she doesn't want "both of them" here.

IOW, after sleeping on it, Makensy is back to pushing for Rubina to be evicted, even over Joseph, if Kimo wins the AI Arena.  But I don't think that Chelsie means it when she says that she's going to flip it back, because Rubina staying over Joseph is what she wanted.

Rubina tells Leah that Quinn felt "more burned" by Kimo, but I'm not sure whom the comparison was.  Rubina tries to say stuff about Joseph, and asks for whom Leah would vote between him and Kimo.  Leah says how much she loves Kimo despite the fact they haven't talked much game.  After Rubina assures Leah that her info is safe with her, and Leah says that she's not Kimo's number one, two, or three, while Joseph has no one and is going to be a target now.

Rubi said that she gets it one-hundred percent, and Leah said that she doesn't want to feel like an ass, but they talk through why it does make sense and how Kimo is a great player.  Leah says that she worries that the next competition will be mental and that Kimo's studied the videos.  She said that if Kimo wins, then she really feels like she could be one of his nominees.  Well, maybe not after a conversation that they had.  Rubina said that she wouldn't want that to happen (Kimo nominating Leah).  Leah said that obviously, T'Kor is Kimo's number one, and Rubina says that she knows, and they that say the longer he's in, the less likely they'll be in the end.

Leah said that meanwhile, Joseph thinks that he'll beat anyone in the end.  They both briefly laugh at this prospect, as they should, because it's not going to happen.  Leah also says that T'Kor can fly free after Kimo goes (nah, she'll just crawl into Chelsie's bed), and how they won't let people get onto T'Kor about her vote.

Cam tried to lie in bed, but got up and left after a few minutes of Makensy trying to talk to him from two beds away.  He came into the bar in the kitchen and just leaned over it, then to the bathroom, where people are getting ready.  I'm sure that Chelsie would be very proud of him for avoiding that hussy!  Skippy is zooming in on her yawning (after she told them not to catch her in mid-yawn a few minutes ago) now.

Leah and Rubina are wrapping up their talk.  Leah tells her that regardless of the outcome she should be fine.

Makensy asks Leah if she wanted to study for the comp in front of Joseph, and Leah said no.  She needs to think about it some more and then maybe they can later. Joe said he has the first twenty-four down, and then, he and Makensy talked about a few of them.

Kimo is packing everything up, including toiletries, and not talking to anyone as they walk by.  Leah is in the Storage Room, presumably starting Monday's dinner.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Joseph and Kimo have been packing up for a while.  Kimo actually gave anyone in the bathroom who would listen a brief "let death take me" soliloquy.  He seems really depressed.  I hope that he's just playing possum until the AI Arena, because if he's genuinely given up, then he can go.

This has been alternating with people drilling about the videos.  Rubina and T'Kor are plotting in the unicorn room, but they're whispering so quietly, it's unintelligible.

After this, the pets came up.  So I think that it's HoH room lockdown time.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Man, I don’t know what I want now.

Rubina: An all-female F6 would be cool, but she provides the least game/entertainment value of these three.

Kimo: The only one on the block who’s really done anything in the game, but he lost most/all of his paths forward as soon as T’kor jumped up Chelsie’s ass.

Joseph: Brings the delusional hilarity, but him going on Quinn’s HoH would be fantastic and the perfect capper to last night’s episode.

I guess Rubina FTW and doomed Kimo for the boot? That way the Mustache’s wins remain zero and we get another week of Chelsie DRing about him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Feeds come back from lockdown to show Angela and Leah in the HoH room alone.

Leah is telling Angela that she'd rather Joseph stay, because he'd always be a target.  He has no one.  And they'd be his number one and two since he'd realize that he'd have nobody.  Angela doesn't fully believe that, despite Joseph also telling her that.

Conversely, they're low on Kimo's priority list for allies, which is why Leah would rather he go.  Angela would, as well, even though neither would like to see Kimo go.  They believe that Rubina will go if Kimo wins, but I'm not as sure about that.  Joseph vs. Rubina is the big dilemma, as both are beneficial to them in different ways.

Then, we get fish.

Chelsie joins Leah and Angela, and she admits that she wants Rubina to stay over Joseph.  She doesn't like how he's played or how he's apparently been trying to paint her in the house.  He wouldn't back any of the women and vote for a guy on the jury.  But at the same time, Joseph is no threat, as he has no one, while Rubina has backup for T'Kor and possibly Kimo.  Joseph can't rally anyone or win competitions, while Rubina possibly can down the road.  Joseph might become a perma-pawn.  She's down to keep him if Leah and Angela are.

Leah says that she'd love more women around, and Rubina would definitely support the women.  And her being there makes it easier for two women to make it to the end.  Joseph doesn't support women, but he can remain a target.  He claims that he's thrown competitions, but they don't believe him, as he's shown disappointment at losing some of them, which means that he's tried.

Well, it sounds like the tide is turning back against Rubina, but then again, Chelsie could just be telling Leah and Angela what they want to hear.  Depends on what she tells Cam later.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Apparently, they've all learned to watch what they say around Quinn.  He came in to get some things, and they all turned to small talk until he left.  Angela explains that he never wants to talk game around him, because she will never trust him again.  He takes anything that she says and uses it against her.  Leah understands completely, as does Chelsie.  They don't trust him, either.  (Aha!  So Leah doesn't really trust Quinn, and neither does Chelsie!)

The women go on to say that while Rubina would absolutely support them if she stayed, Joseph is someone they could beat in competitions.  But Leah is more into Kimo going since he's never talked game with her until this week.  She was never part of any of his alliances.  Leah respects Rubina a lot more since they have talked game.  But she still fears what she could do down the road.  Angela agrees, saying that Kimo, while a good support to her, never talks game with her, either.  Not even while part of Sixth Avenue.  So she's okay with voting him out.  They do want to dent the trio's numbers.

Basically, on a personal level, they would love for Joseph to go.  Nearly no one likes him.  But on a game level, there's no threat level from him.  If it comes to either one of Kimo or Rubina being left on the block with Joseph, then Leah and Angela would rather see that one go.  Chelsie chimes in that if Joseph somehow wins, then Rubina's the one whom she wants to stay, and Angela and Leah agreed.  Rubina would fall in line with the women if a guy goes home tonight, while Kimo would not.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 9/3/2024 at 12:07 AM, HighQueenEB said:

Also, Quinn would look 💯% better if he wasn't rocking that long-hair, wannabe hippie-dippie, beta-male look.  Think Stephen Nedoroscik of BB.  Except without the two Olympic bronze medals because, well, US men's soccer ain't ever gonna be competitive on the world stage like the US men's gymnastics team can sometimes be.

To me Quinn is a cross between Tyler from season 20 and a hobbit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Chelsie, Leah, and Angela agree that with a likely mental HoH Competition coming up, they worry about both Joseph and Rubina.  Joseph claims that he's gotten all of the videos down, and Rubina is doing well at getting them down, as well.  If Rubina were to stay and win, then they feel confident that she would not nominate any women, while Joseph would.  Keeping Rubina means that she'd be open to finding a new number one, as she told Leah that Kimo and T'Kor would always choose each other.

It sounds like Leah and Angela have more or less talked themselves into being okay with prioritizing Rubina's survival above all else tonight.  Which shows how good of a game that Chelsie is playing with them.

Chelsie reiterates that she wants to boot Kimo.  He has someone.  Rubina would likely not be as close with T'Kor if Kimo goes, which I suspect to be correct.  Chelsie wants to check in with Cam, just to be sure.

There's a cut to Makensy talking to Cam in the bathroom, but then . . . fish.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 5

All right.  Chelsie and Cam are meeting to finalize, for sure, what they want to do.  She tells him that if it's Kimo vs. Joseph, then Leah and Angela are keeping Joseph.  Cam and Chelsie agree that they are, too.  They doubt that it'll be Kimo and Rubina together on the block.  They absolutely think that the one of them will get off, since Joseph can't win anything.

Meanwhile, T'Kor keeps trying to urge Makensy to keep Rubina regardless of who's on the block with her (even though we know that she'll keep Kimo over her).  Makensy says, "Absolutely," because she loves the idea of having more women in the house.  But Kimo vs. Joseph?  Makensy doesn't know what'll happen.  T'Kor wants to boot Joseph, because he knows that he put it in Tucker's ear to nominate Chelsie during his HoH.  She thinks that he'll oppose all women in the house, and Makensy agrees.

• Like 1

Cam and Angela talking.  Odd combination.  It's brief, but they confirmed that they're keeping "him" (Joseph or Kimo).  Angela's good with it, but she hates making tough decisions like this.  Cam agrees, saying that this will be an important decision tonight.

They're interrupted briefly, but they then talk about Kimo still being on the block.  Cam tells Angela that he has to vote out Kimo out, which Angela understands.  But if there's a chance that it's Kimo vs. Rubina, I think that he said that he'll try to keep Kimo, but they were so quiet, I couldn't understand them.

Cam leaves Angela to her ironing, and she says to herself that there's no room to run from talk in this house.  Maybe she's doing things wrong.  She thinks that she can do nothing influential at all (well, she's right about that).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

To me Quinn is a cross between Tyler from season 20 and a hobbit

I just saw this on Jokers:  

1:17 PM PT Quinn: Do you think I’m the Ryan Gosling of BB 26? 

Sadly, no context on whether he was talking someone else or to the cameras.  Still, I think even without context or further explanation I can confidently say that no, Quinn, you are NOT the Ryan Gosling of BB26.

Edited by Thalia
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Not gonna happen.   I think they like their schedule of AI Arena Thursdays, HOH Sundays and Veto Wednesdays.  

And I bet that something new is going to replace the AI Arena, anyway, if it ends tonight.

I'll be really surprised if Rubina doesn't win that particular comp.   I'll go so far to predict that she'll finish hers and then go finish Kimo's while Joseph is still planning the best way to "throw the comp."  

When I first read the description I thought it was a traditional rope climb.  I don't think I could watch for fear of elementary school flashbacks.  I've always thought JFK had it out for me before he died with that (full name) Damn Presidential Fitness Test.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m torn. I would like Kimo to make jury, at least, but he’s painted himself into such a corner with T’Kor that his days are truly numbered either way. I have no love for Joseph, but I’d kind of like to see what happens when he “starts” trying to win comps. 

Last night, I saw Angela helping Joseph study for the memory comp and I wondered what is up with that. If  we’re lucky, she was actually feeding him wrong information.

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

I can confidently say that no, Quinn, you are NOT the Ryan Gosling of BB26.

Take the “Ryan” out of that, and I’ll let him have it.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I would maaaybe accept dorky young Ryan Gosling from his Breaker High days but even that is a stretch.

The Canadian show about the high school on a ship?  I didn't know that he was on it.

23 minutes ago, Rodney said:

The Canadian show about the high school on a ship?  I didn't know that he was on it.

He was main cast.

Look, you go to Disney to make it big and it doesn't pan out and then you have to come back home and do shit like The Adventures of Shirley Holmes and Road to Avonlea to pay the bills. Breaker High wasn't that bad. I actually saw some channel airing it not that long ago lol

• Useful 1

Chelsie and Leah talking in the Unicorn room, and Chelsie basically saying Quinn, Cam and Angela are in trouble this week, but Leah is totally fine. And Leah is pretending she’s happy with the result and totally fine with how things went. In other words, lots of smoke being blown.

• LOL 4
(edited)

We're back!

Damn.  Cam was seething at the table.

Angela telling Rubina that she said, "That's my girl" when she won.  Rubina is flattered and almost cried.

Cam telling Quinn that Chelsie and Makensy flipped on Joseph, and Quinn is SHOCKED.

8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Chelsie and Leah talking in the Unicorn room, and Chelsie basically saying Quinn, Cam and Angela are in trouble this week, but Leah is totally fine. And Leah is pretending she’s happy with the result and totally fine with how things went. In other words, lots of smoke being blown.

Angela is either a pawn or a replacement nominee for a Veto.  But she won't get evicted.  Chelsie has no intention of evicting her until the guys (at least Quinn and Cam) are gone.  Probably not till after Kimo is, as well.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

Quinn just continues to have a terrible, regretful BB experience, and I am loving it!

Rubina scared Makensy in the Storage Room.  She regretted doing so, because she thought that Chelsie was coming in.

• LOL 6

Makensy is explaining to Rubina why she voted Joseph out - ultimately, she realized that Joseph was going to gun for any of the women before he turned on any of the remaining guys, plus in jury he wouldn't vote for her because he didn't respect her game.  And on a personal level, she had more of a connection with Kimo and would rather have him in the house.  

Joseph must have really turned people off this week with his attitude and behavior.

• Like 7
(edited)

Makensy now blowing smoke up Rubina’s ass saying people wanted Rubina out over Joe and Makensy was upset by that because she would never want Rubina out! Except for all the times she said she wanted Rubina out because Joseph was Better for her game.

But I REALLY want to know how Chelsie - because I’m going to go out on a limb and give credit to Chelsie - pulled this off! I thought Kimo was a goner.

This could actually be the year the women do the thing. After watching too many seasons of the dude bro alliances, this makes me happy, even if it does involve Angela.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 13

I’m glad Chelsei engineered Joseph’s eviction and she has been one of my favorites except when she mean girled with Brooklyn because she’s good at the game but I don’t want to see her engineering the whole game. She recovered so well from the demise of the pentagon and she somehow has been very effective in getting people to flip to what she wants. She’s already telling everyone who’s going next and she hasn’t yet won HoH this week. Although, I am excited to finally see an all women alliance actually possible now and it’s because she’s leading it. It’s crazy that I like her but don’t want her to always have her way.

• Like 5

Angela telling Leah how it wasn’t cool that she voted for Kimo to go.  Leah asks if they talked, and Angela says yes.  She explained that she thought that the whole house was going that way, even though she won’t name names.  She said that she actually was scared of Joseph.

Hugs and saying how much they love each other, and how Kimo knows that she loves him.  Leah said that it’s not just house votes anymore, but we lose the feed to Chelsie and her stalker (T'Kor).

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Makensy now blowing smoke up Rubina’s ass saying people wanted Rubina out over Joe and Makensy was upset by that because she would never want Rubina out! Except for all the times she said she wanted Rubina out because Joseph was Better for her game.

But I REALLY want to know how Chelsie - because I’m going to go out on a limb and give credit to Chelsie - pulled this off! I thought Kimo was a goner.

This could actually be the year the women do the thing. After watching too many seasons of the dude bro alliances, this makes me happy, even if it does involve Angela.

Chelsie played the "Joseph won't benefit any of the women" card with Makensy.  And she's not wrong, really.  Plus, really, if Cam lucks into HOH, he's going to go after T'Kor, Kimo & Rubina because that trio still needs to be broken up.  Chelsie won't have the target on her even if she did engineer the flip.  

The real question is who Leah and Angela would target if either of them win HOH.  Thoughts?

• Like 3

Cam and Rubina talking.  Cam doesn't know how to feel.  He promised Joseph his vote, but he had no idea that people were playing other games.  He says that keeping his word as often as he has, has fucked him over.  Rubina suggests that it's time to start lying, because they are playing BB.

Feed changes to T'Kor and Kimo in the Storage Room.  They're glad that they're both on the jury, at least, with Rubina.  They'll talk about their later plans tonight, after seeing who wins HoH.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I have to say, these are pretty amazing post show feeds, although I’m getting whiplash from all the movement from room to room.

That being said, GET TO THE HOH ALREADY!

• Like 2