Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

They're having some kind of talent show in the living room right now.  Don't know who's performing right now, though.

I am so confused about alliances at this point. Joseph and Matt talking now about “their” 8 person alliance, with possibly Cedric as a 9th, and it includes Angela but is definitely different from the other 9 person alliance I’ve been hearing about as this one includes Matt and Makensay. I need one of those charts people who are way more obsessive than I am put out there for the rest of us.

I think Veto happens before the random AI thingy based on what I’ve been hearing, but who knows. I just want some clarity, y’all, is that too much to ask??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So in a camera talk, Makensy revealed that she got the America's Veto power, and that it lasts for four weeks.  But she didn't go into detail about what it does or how it's used.

This means that Quinn got the Deepfake HoH power, whatever that is.

• Useful 1

Makensy can use the power to take one person off the block and then America votes on the replacement. I don't know who America would pick but please be Matt. That would be hilarious.

• Like 3
(edited)

I doubt she'd use it this week. She'll save it for herself or until the 4 weeks are up.

Glad Angela nommed the cop. I'd love to see him out straight away.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I’m astounded that the misoveruse of “like” has lasted so long. I thought it would be a trend that would have died out by now and replaced by something more annoying. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Glad Angela nommed the cop. I'd love to see him out straight away.

Unfortunately, Kenney's not the target currently (though he was at first).  Either Matt or Makensy is a backdoor target.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, diana said:

Makensy can use the power to take one person off the block and then America votes on the replacement. I don't know who America would pick but please be Matt. That would be hilarious.

LOLOLOL trust America to make the right choice. Because that happens a lot.

• LOL 9

She just bought herself a one way ticket out of the house. No way is anyone going to want her around after that melt down after only a few days in there, imagine her after a month.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I’m astounded that the misoveruse of “like” has lasted so long. I thought it would be a trend that would have died out by now and replaced by something more annoying. 

I'm almost more amazed that they aren't using the F word this season.  At least I haven't heard it.  Most years it is the word of choice for many of the younger men, but I haven't heard any profanity.   But then I also missed the Angela/Matt fight.   Fuck.  

People keep coming in to the bathroom to commiserate with MJ, and Matt is having a heart to heart with Chelsea.  One of the things Angela did was "accuse" MJ and Matt of being in a showmance.   Cam says that there is now "a clear divide" in the house.   

I haven't seen Angela who must be alone in the HOH room.  

Wow Angela loves the sound of her voice. Meltdowns make good feeds. 

Not a fan of Matt but after this performance, I think Angela is worse. The repeated crazy eyes, which is valid mind you, but to say it to his face multiple times is imo body shaming. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

For me, Angela needs to stay forever lol. That’s the kinda shit I want. I want fights, I want drama, I want people hating each other, all without being racist. That’s when BB is at its best imo.

Matt sucks but his crazy eyes and horrible playing and fake ass good guy act is kind of hilarious and I am also into the Matt vs. Angela feud so he can stay as well.

Ugh, they just need to get rid of Kenny. He’s so boring.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ok wait maybe I do wanna watch the feeds lol. Apparently, she was rehearsing this in bed last night too which is kind of amazing.

Another, longer vid:

At this point I surely hope Angela hasn’t melted down her game, because that was fucking AWESOME.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Another first week HOH meltdown. And it’s only Saturday. Awesome. And yes, the crazy eyes comments were wrong, but I’m clearly no better because that was all I could focus on yesterday watching him talk. And talk. And talk some more. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Matt and Makensy, basically: "I just don't understand! People always like us because we're pretty and we're usually pretty popular because we're pretty. I've never had to try to get along with anyone or try to make friends, it just happens for me because I'm pretty. Can you believe we're being bullied like this? It isn't fair that a not pretty and unpopular person can do this to a pretty and popular person."

Edited by Callaphera
changed "persecuted" to "bullied" because Matt has a lot of Karen energy
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 20

Even with the fight, the houseguests still seem more on Angela's side than Matt and Makensy's.  Incredible how a meltdown like that got more sympathy for Angela than less.

Yep.  People are still trying to push a Matt backdoor to Angela, and at least now, she seems more receptive to it than she had been before.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

‘Your words are shit. You should just put them back in your ass,’ is just an amazing line.

"For those of you that came to visit me last night, your performance was great...for a low-budget movie."

With zingers like this, I'm down with Angela for the long-run.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Matt sucks but his crazy eyes and horrible playing and fake ass good guy act is kind of hilarious and I am also into the Matt vs. Angela feud so he can stay as well.

Yeah, rivalries that last a couple of weeks are usually a lot of fun, so I want them to both stick around for a while. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Love that Lisa won because she will use it which is going to cause more drama. 

As a bonus, Angela has hinted to Brooklyn and Lisa that Matt is going up in her place.  She says that she wants Lisa to take herself down, and then says that her grandkids will be so proud of her (Angela) for "taking out Macho Man" (presumably Matt).

Yep.  The blowup definitely put Matt into Angela's sights more than Makensy.

The shitty thing about the AI Arena, though, is that it sounds like it's possibly a physical challenge, so this incentivizes people to toss up weaker players.  And you can't really backdoor.  So Matt could possibly beat Kenney and Kimo there.

Kenney apparently thinks that the blowup this morning helped Matt, and that if he goes up, he has the votes to stay.  Is that true?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

From a talk that Brooklyn, Rubina, and another woman are having, it sounds like Angela is out of the big alliance.

• Useful 1

There are several different variations of big alliances. I have zero clue which are real for which people. So Angela could still be part of one of them.

• Like 1

Lisa is talking to Rubina in the unicorn room.  She's glad to have had the experience of being nominated.  She feels like it lit a fire under her to fight for herself and stand up for herself.  She's going to save herself, for sure.

Unfortunately, Makensy enters, and that interrupts them.  But Lisa starts her spiel again.  But fish come up before we hear most of it.

I'm finding that I do like Lisa.  She's apparently a recruit who's learning the game, but she's learning it quickly, much to her credit.  I hope that she lasts for a while.

• Like 3
(edited)

Looks like they made them spell something on veto. Wonder if it will be as entertaining as engodl last year. On claim to fame on Wednesday, the whole team couldn’t spell giraffe among other words. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Did y’all know that Brooklyn is friends with Aaryn?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I just turned on the feeds and Matt was crying while talking to Leah in the pink pony room.   Cedric was crying on the other set of feeds, while sitting at kitchen counter.  Angela was hugging him.   

I do not know if that was WHY Cedric was crying.  

Again, I really miss the ability to rewind to find out what the heck is happening. 

Angela is accusing Joseph of sabotaging her during the veto game by taking her stack of letters.  Joseph said he was really tired and doesn't know what she's talking about it.   Apparently Angela is the gift complainer that will keep on giving.  

ETA, okay now Angela is crying.  She's telling Cedric that she needs to keep calling people out and she is sorry for doing that to him.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Yeah, Joseph is starting to get a target on his back. Matt is going around blaming him for wanting to create this big alliance, saying Joseph told Matt last night they needed to meet with Angela to lock it down, and this is the alliance Angela was accusing Makensy of being in, but it was really all Joseph. Confused? Join me! And I watched them talk last night and I could have sworn it was the other way around.

And yes, Angela is very sure that Joseph stole her stack of tiles in the comp today. Angela is one more bad night of sleep from completely losing the rest of her shit she hasn’t already lost.  Cedric was practically begging her to lock up and go to bed alone at 10:30 tonight. Do I think she will? Nope. Do I want her to get a good night’s sleep? Hell no! Keep this going!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
On 7/19/2024 at 12:57 PM, PaperTree said:

Should we just call her Mak?

An early thanks to all the feedwatchers.  Love reading your stuff!

It's just too tedious for me to watch and with all the whispering it takes too much effort for me.  I have music playing about 90% of my waking hours.

But I love knowing what's going on, then watch the episodes to document the atrocities.

We could call her Big Mak. Isn't she the tallest one (in her heels)?

Finally watched the episodes tonight. I'm in a musical and we had dress rehearsals week! Couldn't watch BB!

Quinn is giving me Turner flashbacks with his patchwork pants.

I have feeds on but I can hardly hear anyone. Most the cop talking to the skinny woman with the reddish straight hair (Leah?).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh, this is interesting.

Apparently, the AI Arena happens live on the Thursday eviction episode.  The three nominees compete, and after one wins, the two remaining nominees then get voted on.

Kenney had better hope that Matt (if he goes up) doesn't win, because if he does, then he and Kimo will be left on the block, and he's getting evicted, for sure.  But if Angela throws Joseph up instead, then I think he might have a chance.

On 7/20/2024 at 9:57 PM, Lamb18 said:

I have feeds on but I can hardly hear anyone. Most the cop talking to the skinny woman with the reddish straight hair (Leah?).

That's Lisa.  Leah is blonde.

Edited by Rodney
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, diana said:

It would be funny if "America" means America the contestant from last season.

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ok wait maybe I do wanna watch the feeds lol. Apparently, she was rehearsing this in bed last night too which is kind of amazing.

Another, longer vid:

I want Angela to stay for a long time. She's so articulate in her wrath.

Also I can't remember Paloma. Was she on last season? I remember two seasons ago better than last year.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Paloma was two seasons ago.

I like Lisa, but she can also be a lot. She had a ton of one on ones after nominations, which of course, campaign. She’s now having a lot more one on ones. Every time I check the feeds it seems she’s talking to someone else. I think she’s enjoying this POV win a BIT too much. The only power you have is to save yourself, Lisa, after that you’re just another vote. Slow your roll, please.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 7/19/2024 at 11:50 PM, Katesus7 said:

I need one of those charts people who are way more obsessive than I am put out there for the rest of us

I found this one on Twitter.

20240721_000345.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

GODDAMMIT I guess I’m going to have to start watching feeds. 

They've been unusually entertaining for Week One

(edited)

I was so focused on Makensy going off the deep end that I completely missed Angela stripping off her water wings and cliff-diving into it. Hashtag blessed.

giphy.gif

ETA: Angela put on the performance of a lifetime (Lifetime Network, that is) and cried without shedding a single tear and offered a Final 2 deal to Lisa. I believe she now has or has offered a Final 2 deal to everyone except the M&M twits. I would say that I'm gonna be sad on Week 2 when she flames out and gets evicted but I'm not even sure she's going to make it that long.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

GODDAMMIT I guess I’m going to have to start watching feeds. 

I would send you sympathy chocolate chip cookies but I don't know where you live, so I will eat them and think of you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Matt was thisclose to securing his safety from Angela after feeding her some sob story about what his mom is going to think or something (because, like, nothing is happening in the world that might be pulling my attention away or anything) and fumbled the bag in the eleventh hour by somehow not promising the current HoH that if she keeps him off the block as the renom, he won't nominate her should he win HoH in the next/future weeks.

I am baffled.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Damn, I get home from a hard day at work and A&M have made up. She apologized to him and everything. We’re still 4 days from eviction but today she wants him to stay. Well, it was quite entertaining yesterday for a minute, I ended up watching it 3 times to fully appreciate it and I hope it makes it to tonight’s episode.

Oh and his Philippine mom looks up to Julie Chen as a role model! 

14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Matt was thisclose to securing his safety from Angela after feeding her some sob story about what his mom is going to think or something ....

He's been making himself into the victim since yesterday about 'what Angela said about his mom.' Now, mind you, he was the one who brought his mom into it and basically all Angela said was that his mom is seeing him be a brat.

13 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Damn, I get home from a hard day at work and A&M have made up. She apologized to him and everything. We’re still 4 days from eviction but today she wants him to stay. Well, it was quite entertaining yesterday for a minute, I ended up watching it 3 times to fully appreciate it and I hope it makes it to tonight’s episode.

People want Matt up though, so this will be very fun lol. Also, 'your words are shit, Matt, and you should put them back in your ass,' won't be until Wednesday's ep because it was after noms.

Ideally imo, Angela would end up putting Matt up, but then he wins AI Arena, Kenney goes. Kenney is offering absolutely nothing to the game or the feeds.

• Like 3