Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Quinn and Tucker both melting down over the other trying to run the game because it was supposed to be them running the game is so fucking hilarious to me.

I don’t really believe in the latest theory that the new twist will be that this week will be reset but it would be really funny if it is so I hope it’s true lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Angela doesn't want to put anyone up because 1) Quinn is going to change the nominations anyway, and 2) she will look bad to whoever she puts up, even though it's likely that person will off the block due to Quinn's nominations.

• Sad 1

2 best case scenarios for me this week: Tucker wins veto, Rubina goes up, MJ wins AI, Rubina goes or Rubina wins veto, saves Tucker, MJ wins AI, then a Collective or Leah goes. 

Boring but not horrible would be MJ going.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

And yet . . . Quinn's the one the audience seems to hate, while Tucker's the one they seem to like.  See the problem with that?

Can’t speak for anyone else - but insofar as it has literally been decades since I gave a flying fuck at a rolling donut what ANYBODY else (including “the audience”) thinks, I see zero problems with having an unpopular opinion.  

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

If it helps you sleep at night.

That’s why God created THC gummies, donchaknow.

4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Good morning, everyone! I have the feeds on and so far the only one up is Rubina. Up as in she's in the backyard napping. She had a monologue to the camera earlier. I was in the bathroom and suddenly heard this voice talking. It was so close it almost scared the crap out of me! I thought someone is talking to me through my bathroom window! Then I remembered I had the feeds on.

BTDT  😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought Tucker was going for a Squiggy look.

https://youtu.be/Z6pH-8Xhij8?si=am9jLiVyEvsb2Ko2

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

By the way, something that I sort of like about Quinn is that while yeah, he's a douche, he clearly isn't some, like, evil dude. He's just a normal enough douche. I like when even the "villains" on a season are obviously just people who are normal enough people in real life. 

• Like 8

Cedric said he was shaking at the nom ceremony and shaking at the POV ceremony.  He also said something about being a serial stalker. Brooklyn says "serial soccer?" because that's what it sounded like.

I just saw the kitchen for the first time. I am mourning the old kitchen island, with stuff stacked all over: the bowl of fruit, numerous water bottles, condiments, chips and crackers, cookies, weird birthday cakes . . . (sob). Happy memories of them cleaning out the refrigerator and the pickle jars. The new kitchen island looks like a curvy stick of Beechnut gum. And nothing is on it!

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I thought Rubina was already going up - the noms I've heard are Tucker, Makensy and Rubina.  

Rubina is now the back-up because Cedric volunteered under the theory that he can beat Tucker for Veto. Rubina is going up if anyone comes down.

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh good, because I like Rubina.

You may not after this.  She admitted in a camera-talk this morning that she was the one who stopped the Quinn blindside from happening.  She knew that she was the last crucial vote for it, but wouldn't give it.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Doesn't change my mind at all.  The Quinn/Tucker fight to see who can be a bigger douche is entertaining feeds.  Kenney wanting to quit every other hour was decidedly NOT.  

• Like 10
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He’s planning to put on a show in the nomination ceremony, to basically make fun of her.

Oh yeah, because if people anything, it is watching a smart ass young man publicly humiliate a middle aged woman.  Try taking the high road, Quinn. 

2 hours ago, Skooma said:

Really?  He is going to do a roast during his takeover noms session?  And he thinks this will be entertaining for all and not offend the three roastees two of which will remain in the house with him after next Thursday???

Just.  Don't.   

Quinn, leave the roasts to Dean Martin and Foster Brooks.   

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

What I don't get about people emulating Paul is that while they were obviously a standout player in the sense that they clearly STOOD OUT from your typical BB HG, it wasn't like Paul was really all that good of a player. They were saved by MULTIPLE twists in BB18 (to be fair, it wasn't like Grodner was TRYING to help them...that season, at least), and then, of course, they were handed a red carpet to the win in BB19, and then proceeded to botch their perfectly-written script for the easy win by being a super-duper douchebag when being only a SUPER douchebag would have sealed the win for themself. 

The way I see it, the only good thing about Quinn emulating Paul is that it gives us the opening for this thread's annual "never ever ever will this get old" video clip.

My favorite F2 ever.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Quinn, leave the roasts to Dean Martin and Foster Brooks.   

What’s the phrase I’m looking for…?

Oh, yeah.

Overwhelming NO.

• LOL 8
17 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Oh yeah, because if people anything, it is watching a smart ass young man publicly humiliate a middle aged woman.  Try taking the high road, Quinn. 

Oh, I don't give a flying fuck if Quinn says something about Angela. As I didn't care when Angela did it to Matt or Lisa. Or when Tucker did it to Cedric (and apparently Quinn). Give me drama! Give me petty as fuck arguments! As long as they're not going really low and/or racist, which no one this season has, then I am HERE FOR IT!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)

This is worse than Lisa and her glitter tbh. I would not take kindly to this lol.

ETA: But as a proud member of Team Fun Feeds, I love this and I hope it causes multiple arguments.

• Like 5
  • Angry 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Tucker is ranting and raving about not wanting to be in alliances anymore and he's going to play a lone wolf game and all that.

Well, that’s a full 180-degree shocker.

2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Poor Cedric, this is clearly a misguided attempt to prove to Tucker how brave and strong he is!

I think it’s more about showing Quinn what a loyal ally he is. Because if anyone deserves loyalty, it’s Quinn. And if anyone doesn’t want to make waves, it’s Cedric.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Overwhelming NO.

Phyllis Diller, maybe?   Red Buttons?  "Lot in the Bible who said 'Salt I got.  Pepper I need, never had a dinner"

5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Looks like Ced, Mac and Tuck nominated. Not sure if this is Angie’s or Quinn’s.

I guess it depends as to whether Cedric and Tucker volunteered as pawns (sigh).   I can't see her nominating Tucker unless he asked her to.   Maybe they thought to circumvent Quinn as Tucker is probably his number target.  

• LOL 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Cedric volunteered to be a pawn for Quinn, so I would guess these are his.

They are.  Angela was going to go completely in a different direction.  She was going to go with Brooklyn, Cam, and Quinn.

There is a limit on Quinn's power, though, thankfully.  He can't play in the Veto Competition unless he's picked.  So with a good (or bad) draw, one of his nominees can still be saved by someone else who plays.

Edited by Rodney
  • Useful 5
5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They are.  Angela was going to go completely differently.  She was going to go with Brooklyn, Cam, and Quinn.

There is a limit on Quinn's power, though, thankfully.  He can't play in the Veto Competition unless he's picked.  So with a good (or bad) draw, one of his nominees can still be saved by someone else who plays.

But can he not overrule any replacement that Angela puts up? My understanding is that he can change any nomination made by the HoH.

Just now, dizzyd said:

But can he not overrule any replacement that Angela puts up? My understanding is that he can change any nomination made by the HoH.

He picks the replacement nominee, too.

26 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Phyllis Diller, maybe?   Red Buttons?  "Lot in the Bible who said 'Salt I got.  Pepper I need, never had a dinner"

Nikki Glaser, or we riot.

• LOL 3

So I predict Tucker wins veto and takes Mak off the block because he just wants to play and win every comp and thinks he can beat Cedric in the AI arena and probably will. Quinn will replace Mak with Leah because she rejected him and isn’t in any big alliance. Tucker wins AI. Cedric has the numbers and Leah goes. 

4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So I predict Tucker wins veto and takes Mak off the block because he just wants to play and win every comp and thinks he can beat Cedric in the AI arena and probably will. Quinn will replace Mak with Leah because she rejected him and isn’t in any big alliance. Tucker wins AI. Cedric has the numbers and Leah goes. 

No, Rubina would go up and out in that case.  Quinn has plans to name her as the replacement nominee since he has a F2 with Leah.

(edited)

So I guess we want Rubina pulled in the Veto pull. Rubina wins Veto, uses it on Tucker. Another of Quinn's alliance-mates volunteer (Cam? Joseph's mustache - he desperately wants to be relevant) because that's the theme of the season and Makensy is the easy out. AI Arena turns out to be a staring contest with yourself and Makensy smokes the competition. Cedric goes home.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Funnily enough, I just pointed out to my BB-watching buddy that everyone who's gone home so far was from the second group to enter the house. Tucker and Makensy were in the first group, so maybe Cedric's more vulnerable than he looks right now. 

I mean, I don't think he's in any actual danger unless Rubina gets picked for veto and veto is an invisibility comp, but we never saw Clown Shoe coming either.

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, Thalia said:

@Thalia, you know I love  you, but it’s hard to host a roast unless you’re actually, you know, alive. Michele Wolf, maybe? Wanda Sykes?  Unless it’s Zingbot. (You know it’s Zingbot.)

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Quinn has plans to name her as the replacement nominee since he has a F2 with Leah.

Oh, yes. Quinn’s sacred Final Twos. No way would he ever fail to fulfill one of those.

• LOL 8

Several houseguests seem to have hinted around to Quinn that Leah might not be as good an ally as he believes, but I don't know if anyone's flat out told him yet that she's been disavowing and trashing him to basically everyone for at least a week. I do think he's heard enough that he should be able to make the deduction that Leah is one of the sources of information about his many final 2s. He just hasn't. So really she shouldn't be safe on a Quinn HOH, but Quinn is basking in blissful ignorance as usual.  

Tucker strikes me as the type of person who, if someone put ranch in HIS milk when he wasn't expecting it and really wanted a glass of milk, would have an absolute cosmic meltdown over it complete with accusations about the lack of morality and human rights involved in perpetrating such an attack. 

16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Rubina to Kimo, basically: "And Tucker and I dry-humped on your bed!"

I didn't see this, so I missed the context, but...didn't Kimo confide in Rubina about his crush? Isn't this sort of a mean thing to tell him about, intentionally or not? I can't decide if Rubina is completely clueless or a bit catty. 

We should all just root for the love that is sure to endure--MJ and her brother. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
27 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I didn't see this, so I missed the context, but...didn't Kimo confide in Rubina about his crush? Isn't this sort of a mean thing to tell him about, intentionally or not?

Not really, considering the fact that Tucker's not into Kimo one bit, being . . . straight and all.  And Kimo knows that Tucker's not into him, so nothing mean or catty about Rubina telling him that.  At least in my books.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Tucker strikes me as the type of person who, if someone put ranch in HIS milk when he wasn't expecting it and really wanted a glass of milk, would have an absolute cosmic meltdown over it complete with accusations about the lack of morality and human rights involved in perpetrating such an attack. 

No doubt lol.

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

And Kimo knows that Tucker's not into him ...

Well lol. Based on that one clip of him talking to Rubina, I'm not so sure he does.

Kimo's crush on Tucker is so embarrassing. Tucker is no where near hot enough or interesting enough for all this.

Cedric getting evicted this week would be amazing but so many nearly impossible things would have to occur for it to happen.

Here's hoping the twist really is a reset week and it's Tucker that gets 'evicted' for maximum chaos.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading that Tucker admitted to playing a character and doing stuff for TV. Him and Quinn truly are the exact same lol.

yeah, so many of them do.  Tucker and Angela are exhausting to watch sometimes as they perform for the cameras.

• Like 1

It sounds like Brooklyn and Joseph's mustache were pulled for Veto.

There goes my dream scenario of Rubina actually making an impact on this game beyond Tucker's pants. She gets to live another week in the house as an end table.

• LOL 3

I don’t know that I necessarily like Tucker, but I appreciate that he’s at least willing to be a character in his hammy, OTT way. (The dumb Australian narration? Here for it.) I worry that once he and Angela are bounced, it’ll just be dull feeds, safe plays, and voting with the house. Hopefully somebody will step it up—they can’t all be Kenneys, right?

Not a fan of Makensy or Leah so far, but I think the only one I have a hardening negative opinion about is Brooklyn. She seems fine on the surface and appears to be one of the better players, but the Aaryn thing just squicks me out and she's apparently a moon landing denier as well, so: girl, bye.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I watched for like an hour and there was just no one I could relate to or care about. And nary a game talk so I was just bored. Actually, I lie, I enjoyed Joseph and Quinn talking about reality TV and they also actually game talked a little.

I don't care for Tucker but I do hope he stays awhile because the house is full of players who will never make any waves which is boring as hell. Him, Angela, Quinn, and maybe Joseph in like a month are the only people who seem willing to do something different. CCC and Brooklyn have no real incentive to make any moves because they're positioned so well. T'Kor and Kimo will talk all season about how they need to do something but ultimately just float along with The Collective until it's their time to go. Leah, MJ, and Rubina are completely clueless so there's really no hope there.

• Like 6

Tucker lives for another week. I’ll be rooting hard for Rubina to survive over Makensy, but I generally can’t have nice things.

Although maybe Tucker will decide not to use it because…you know….Tucker.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
17 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

@Thalia, you know I love  you, but it’s hard to host a roast unless you’re actually, you know, alive. Michele Wolf, maybe? Wanda Sykes?  Unless it’s Zingbot. (You know it’s Zingbot.)

Yeah, well, Missy --- and please note it only took me 17 hours to think of a comeback!  --- This is the season of AI.  I look forward to seeing Zingbot turn into Don Rickles this season.   (Note to self:  Pop culture didn't stop in 1980.   Check that out sometime.) 

Joseph, Quinn, and Leah were speculating as to whether Tucker would use the veto.   Joseph says that Tucker might want to stay in to keep Cedric from winning the AI Arena.   I like Cedric, but I kind of hope he's voted out this week.  At some point these people need to quit volunteering to be pawns and just make the HOH make the hard decisions.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Although maybe Tucker will decide not to use it because…you know….Tucker.

I think that's highly possible lol. Especially if he thinks saving his showmance will get him more airtime.

• Like 3