Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Shermie said:

I like Kenzie, so I’m happy about her win. Charlie looks upset.

What happens if it was a tie?

Ben would've cast the deciding vote.  That's what happened the one other time there was a tie.

• Useful 1

Charlie is clearly very disappointed. He played a good game but unfortunately, his game was outshone by Maria and he waited too long to get rid of her. The social game worked for Kenzie.

• Like 9
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Charlie is clearly very disappointed. He played a good game but unfortunately, his game was outshone by Maria and he waited too long to get rid of her. The social game worked for Kenzie.

I think this honestly is what did him in.  Even though he made a very good argument why he waited to take a shot, I think he just was too tied to her and she wasn't going to let him get credit for moves she thought were hers.  I think he deserved to win, but here's hoping he comes back for S50.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I was rooting for Charlie until this episode, when I switched to Kenzie. She comes across really likable. Good for her.

Charlie looked upset (understandably).

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Shermie said:

What happens if it was a tie?

Good question. They split the million, or they each get a million?

I'm fine with this. I would have been fine with any of the three though,

That's shocking that Maria didn't vote for Charlie ! Makes me question her even more. Seems like she's just full of crap :)

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wonder if the Maria bittercakes vote hurts Charlie more than anything. I'll bet he wishes he could take back that standing O that he participated in when they voted her out. 

• Like 5

Hurray for Kenzie!! I'm glad she won! But I'm not interested enough to watch the after show. Besides, it's 4th quarter Timberwolves vs Mavericks basketball.

• Like 1
(edited)

Whatever, Maria

Is Ben even on the stage? I'm listening not watching

Edited by momlyd
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

I feel bad for Charlie. This is why it sucks they don't do a live reunion. Charlie has to sit there after losing and just suck it up and take it. No time to decompress while everyone else celebrates his loss.

• Like 13
  • Sad 2

New Era Survivor: Where runners-up look more dejected than first time jury members in Old Era Survivor that got blindsided

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

So curious who were the three Charlie votes if Maria didn't vote for him - we saw Hunter, I'm guessing maybe Tevin who was still torn and maybe Liz. 

Liz was the last one.  She, Soda, and Hunter voted for him.  Tevin, Tiffany, Q, Venus, and Maria voted for Kenzie.

I'm sad for Charlie, he looks really disappointed.  I don't blame him, and this is why I hate that they do the after-show right after the vote.  He needs to give them time to decompress and let everything sink in.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I feel bad for Charlie. This is why it sucks they don't do a live reunion. Charlie has to sit there after losing and just suck it up and take it. No time to decompress while everyone else celebrates his loss.

Same here.  And the camera just keeps panning in on his face.  Stop.  Just stop.

• Like 5
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Same here.  And the camera just keeps panning in on his face.  Stop.  Just stop.

I'm okay with his disappointed face because he clearly thought that he had it in the bag.  He forgot that strategy isn't the only determinant.  Apparently, many people here did, too.

• Like 5
(edited)

So Q admits he gave Kenzie his vote because of her life experiences, not her game play.

I hope he never comes back and plays.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

I’m with @susannot Having read this thread, I won’t be going back to watch the finale.  Kenzie is a charmer but I don’t think she deserved to win.  Of those final 3, Charlie would have had my vote without even a moment’s doubt.  Charmers are not my bag.  

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Q voted for Kenzie for the same reason that Maria did.  Interesting.

Yeah, but they already had to like her to be swayed by that.

1 minute ago, Brown44 said:

Charlie fighting back tears got me chocked up bc he should have won.

No one "should've won" jack.  If he couldn't get the votes, then that's on him.

• Applause 6
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Q voted for Kenzie for the same reason that Maria did.  Interesting.

Especially because she's the only one who talked about using the money for herself. Most people would assume talking about helping others would sway people.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I'm okay with his disappointed face because he clearly thought that he had it in the bag.  He forgot that strategy isn't the only determinant.  Apparently, many people here did, too.

But I don't think he did--he acknowledged pre-FTC that he knew his game had been somewhat hidden.  As for being okay with someone's disappointment being shoved in our faces, it's just cruel. And I'm not saying this as someone who thought he had it in the bag, because I suspected that Kenzie was a stronger contender than people were giving her for and she was my pick to win earlier tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I’m with @susannot Having read this thread, I won’t be going back to watch the finale.  Kenzie is a charmer but I don’t think she deserved to win.  Of those final 3, Charlie would have had my vote without even a moment’s doubt.  Charmers are not my bag.  

That's not your call.  That's theirs, and they thought differently.

• Like 2

Ben winning the final IC was the worst.  As mentioned, while there's no guarantee who you'd face in the tiebreaker and the outcome, he needed to be there to take out Kenzie.  Though as mentioned, he wouldn't have been anywhere near a lock in other seasons (ditto Kenzie, but I hardly think she gives a shit about that currently)

• Like 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

As for being okay with someone's disappointment being shoved in our faces, it's just cruel.

I'm a cruel guy lol.

• LOL 2
(edited)

I'll have to admit that Kenzie played a great social game. And that I wrote that Kenzie had the most honest answer about wanting the money for herself seemed to resonate with those that voted for her.

Edited by Brown44
  • Like 5