Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Liz knew she had no shot of winning because she wasn't even close on the puzzle and they REALLY want Maria out. 

I mean, since Jeff didn't call it out, it clearly was within the rules, or whatever. I personally don't love it but I can't be mad about it because Jeff didn't say she couldn't grab Kenzie's plank.

It was nice to see the immunity challenge be about the women. Two women vs one, while the two remaining men were invisible. That was nice to see.

• Like 6

Liz wants to make it to the end, but her move there might come back to bite her.  

So let's just FF to the next TC because I can't see Maria surviving this first one.

• Like 1

I have to give Maria props for keeping a game face because I'd have thrown a Liz sized tantrum if after basically teaming up against me, people kept going, "oh you're so amazing, it's because you're such a bad ass..." Like shut up already! 

Maria was the only one who knew Q found the idol so don't underestimate her finding it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I don't mind Elizabeth helping Kenzie. On the other hand, I don't know if Maria would have known what the plank was if she hadn't seen Liz carrying it.

• Like 6

Then again, F5 is the last chance to use an idol and if Maria finds one and is the first to use it correctly, she deserves the  title as much as she’s rubbed me the wrong way, I can respect her game. But I’m rooting for Charlie and Kenzie.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Has anyone ever seen a sourer face than Maria's? Jeez, woman, entitled much?

I can't blame her, since she knew she needed to win.  But I am sad she knows the vote is coming and it won't be a blindside.  That's what I was really hoping for.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Do we have to watch people covered in dried mud shove food into their mouths with their filthy hands?

Holy foreshadowing Batman, Maria is going to find an idol isn't she.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Do we have to watch people covered in dried mud shove food into their mouths with their filthy hands?

Holy foreshadowing Batman, Maria is going to find an idol isn't she.

I'm still wondering what became of Hunter's idol.  It seems like only Tiffany's got re-planted, and then found by Venus/Q.  

I feel like this foreshadowing is going to be a red herring and Maria is going to go in an obvious vote.

• Like 1

I just switched to “Will Trent” —.I missed it last night. I will find out later who wins this season.  I just realized I don’t care to watch anymore and that’s pretty sad for this very, very longtime Survivor fan.  Y’all enjoy.

• Like 1
(edited)

Oh, Liz…are you really this dumb?!  Don’t you people realize that if Maria makes the final three she has you all beat?

Edited by CraftyHazel

As a member of Team Chaos, I'm all for Maria finding an idol and actually using it, but this whole Ben is a mastermind thing is a red herring to waste time.

• Like 1

Okay, I can't believe anyone is buying what Maria is saying about Ben.

But then there's Liz.

And if Maria has enemies in the game and Ben has friends, I'd say Ben would probably be the bigger threat then.

• Like 2

That’s dumb, take Ben out next, let him lose at 🔥 If they don’t take Maria out now, they’re giving her the win.

• Like 2

Honestly, I have to respect Maria. She's made mistakes and I don't like her indecisiveness, but she's still very good at this game. 

I don't think it works, I think this is a ploy for the viewers rather than it actually happening, but kudos to Maria for trying.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Does anyone truly think that Ben is this secret mastermind?  I mean really????

Maria should have tried pitching Liz.  That would have made more sense.  Or Kenzie.  But Ben?  Yeah, she lost me.  I'm guessing she didn't find the idol but I suppose they'd want us to be surprised if she did.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Brown44 said:

If Maria is voted out then Charlie should win automatically from the counsel.

I don't know.  Everyone here is rooting for Charlie, yet only he and Maria think of him as a threat.  The fact that neither Kenzie nor Ben nor Liz has brought him up as a target kind of tells me otherwise.

• Like 1

We've arrive at the portion of the game where the overthinking makes folks do some really dumb shit.

Liz is considering this idea on the "maybe" that Ben may be some super secret mastermind versus the surety of how strong a game Maria has played.

In any case, until it happens, I think this may just be the show trying to build some tension because the Maria vote out was probably straight forward.

This also showed why Charlie playing it cool with Maria after she came for him, was smart because it convinced her she still had him with her and so, she didn't throw HIS name as the option, which would have been her better option. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Maria should have tried pitching Liz.  That would have made more sense.  Or Kenzie. 

She can't pitch Kenzie, Kenzie won immunity.

Just now, Rodney said:

I don't know.  Everyone here is rooting for Charlie, yet only he and Maria think of him as a threat.  The fact that neither Kenzie nor Ben nor Liz has brought him up as a target kind of tells me otherwise.

We've also seen Kenzie call Charlie "Maria's Jester" four episodes ago AND he has still not made a move on his own or led a charge with a vote. 

I don't think he has as many votes as people believe. He doesn't have anything he can claim. He botched that when Venus got voted out.

• Useful 3

It would make more sense to get rid of Maria this time while she doesn’t have immunity then go after Ben. But no one asked my opinion and I don’t have a vote.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

She can't pitch Kenzie, Kenzie won immunity.

Clearly I was sidetracked by Maria's brilliant plan at trying to say Ben's the mastermind that I forgot lol  But I stand by my point that Liz would have made a better target than Ben.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, ponygirl said:

It would make more sense to get rid of Maria this time while she doesn’t have immunity then go after Ben. But no one asked my opinion and I don’t have a vote.  

Plus, whatever happens is real life, but it took place 11 months ago!

• Useful 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Maria was looking for it 

Apparently didn’t find it  then or they would have showed it. 

Edited by Straycat80
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Apparently didn’t find then or they would have showed it. 

Unless they're pulling an "Amanda in Micronesia" and surprising us at the time the votes are read.

• Like 2

I haven't been Maria's biggest fan the last few episodes but I do give her credit for the immunity wins.  I love seeing the older women dominate in that aspect, and I appreciate that she's been a good strategic player.  I wish she hadn't gotten big moveitis.  

• Like 7

I do like Maria, I think she could do well on a Second Chances if she goes here. She's been a kickass player. Her biggest issue has been her indecisiveness/unwillingness to own her game. But I am happy that we've gotten Maria all season. I love that a woman like her, someone who's older, has been a top contender to win.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Can they still play shot in the dark?

I think that expires at final 7, not that the show does a great job at telling you!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Unless they're pulling an "Amanda in Micronesia" and surprising us at the time the votes are read.

Which would be quite fitting given the fact that Season 16 was an immunity blunder season TBH