Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 12 “Mamma Bear” LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Maria wants to target Liz.  But actually throws out Charlie's name to Q.  

Well, now Charlie doesn't have to feel bad for targeting Maria.  

Seems like Q is more her #1 than Charlie anymore, so he's onto something there.

• Like 1

Charlie's waffling whether to betray Maria or not.  

I feel like this is setting up one of them to leave tonight.  But could Maria actually get people onboard to vote Charlie off?  She'd need two more people, and I don't know who she can get.  Unless she reveals that Q has the idol and that he's going to play it.

This is getting to be Jacobean. Best friends telling each other how much they love each other while plotting to do the other one in 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, PaperTree said:

I'm not liking Maria more every minute.

I'm nervous that Q and Maria are going to survive this week and go into next week more arrogant and confident than ever.  I feel like it's coming on too strong with them going home, and I think Charlie might backtrack on wanting to betray Maria.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

They are making WAY too much out of this "Malcolm and Denise" thing, which makes me think either Charlie or Maria are going home this week. And I bet it's Charlie.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

This is getting to be Jacobean. Best friends telling each other how much they love each other while plotting to do the other one in 

It’s Survivor, baby!

• LOL 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

They are making WAY too much out of this "Malcolm and Denise" thing, which makes me think either Charlie or Maria are going home this week. And I bet it's Charlie.

I'm just wondering who will turn on him, unless he's either idoled out by Q or Maria threatens the others that Q will play the idol.  I'm just curious if Kenzie or Ben would turn on him (Liz might but I'm also skeptical of her).  But I agree, I feel like if one of them goes it's going to be Charlie :(  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
(edited)

I mean, how much of a nail biter does this show think puzzles are?

Crap. Maria is going to win this season.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The way idols have gone so far, Q will think he’s safe, not play it, get voted out, go home with the idol in his pocket. 

I hope your right but because I want Q gone he'll probably play the stupid thing.  It'd be funny if he played it for Maria and he went home instead.  If anyone should feel the heat it should be Q, but maybe he's nice and overconfident he'll think he's safe.

• Like 1

Dang.  Well, Maria can't go anywhere tonight.  So I just need Q to not play his idol.  

I hope Kenzie and Charlie survive at least.  I don't care if Ben or Liz go if it's not Q.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm trying to find the comp toward tonight's RC & IC.  I'll do my best.

Maria won the big one (after Charlie won something again).  Roses are red, violets are blue, most grapes are purple, the sky is blue, the grass is green, corn is yellow, oranges are orange, coal is black, snow is white, my hair is gray, Christmas is December 25, Valentines Day is February 14, if Super Bowl 61 is delayed, St Patty's Day is March 17, Halloween is October 31st, July 4th is easy, Memorial Day is the last Monday in May, Labor Day is the first Monday in September, Turkey Day isn't always the last Thursday in November, but it is always a day everyone outside of Dallas can root against one team, Jeff is peachy, Survivor is worth playing for, the tribe has spoken, accurate spelling is possible, and cookies are...just that damn good!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

My name also happens to be Maria and if somehow, some way, I ended up on Survivor, “Maria wins her third individual Immunity Challenge!” is not a sentence you would hear.  I would make Kenzie look like Wonder Woman.

• LOL 8
21 minutes ago, Carey said:

Meh.  TAR didn't have anything ready for 2 seasons.  I'll give CBS a pass.  They ran in full over the past couple of years.  None of the mid season nonsense

They don't start taping seasons till the summer.  Of course they're not ready now.

Maria just seems too big on building a resume that it makes me wonder if she goes to the final 3 and still loses because no one cares.  

So now the target has shifted to Q.  I just feel like this is too obvious, so it's either going to be Liz or a surprise vote-off in Charlie.  

• Sad 1

I think I'd rather keep my #1 in the game over my #2, but you do you Maria.  This is where I think she might lose it with the jury.  

• Like 2

If Q does  play his idol and stays in the game they have no one but themselves to blame, they should have voted him off a long time ago. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

4 vote Q.  He plays his idol.  Charlie goes home with 2 votes, but obviously, Maria and Q might be outnumbered next week.  This is what I'm predicting.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

If Q does  play his idol and stays in the game they have no one but themselves to blame, they should have voted him off a long time ago. 

I'd probably ask them if Venus was worth it last week.  I mean I get it if she was unlikable to be around, but couldn't they have survived her a couple more days?  She had no one and was seriously zero threat to win.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2