Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 10 "Run the Red Light" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, WatcherUp2 said:

Oh, no! I like Charlie, but I really wanted Tiff to win this one.

Charlie's not even in any danger.  He didn't even need it.

• Like 3
Just now, Rodney said:

Charlie's not even in any danger.  He didn't even need it.

I think he wanted to win so Tiffany couldn't, which is valid. Him and Maria want Tiffany out.

• Like 9

Also, I did rewatch Q dropping the bucket. The rope did not malfunction; it was a genuine drop. He was unable to hold on and the rope slipped off of the ring it was hanging on.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

That was a fast IC so we still have 25 minutes for an interesting TC. Who ran the red light?

Billy Ocean.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

That was a fast IC so we still have 25 minutes for an interesting TC. Who ran the red light?

Not that fast of an IC. They probably have one quick segment before Tribal, and then a fast TC.

It'll be Q or Tiff, for sure.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I did rewatch Q dropping the bucket. The rope did not malfunction; it was a genuine drop. He was unable to hold on and the rope slipped off of the ring it was hanging on.

Thanks. I really thought the rope broke !

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Carey said:

I'd say bye to Tiffany, but given the history of "dumb" players, I shouldn't not have to.

There's been so much focus on her and Q that I feel like they are too obvious.  But Venus seems like the only other option, and her name has barely come out.  I just don't see how they'd consider her a threat, though.  She has no allies and isn't very physical in the challenges so she's fodder to get out later on.

Dalton Ross said that Charlie is a cross  country runner and those people eat pain for breakfast. Interesting about the grip strength thing.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Oh no, Tiffany is saying tonight's an easy vote.  I feel like that's the kiss of death.

Tiffany says that when idols are in play people play stupid.  But people with idols can also play stupid (see Hunter).

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

There's been so much focus on her and Q that I feel like they are too obvious.  But Venus seems like the only other option, and her name has barely come out.  I just don't see how they'd consider her a threat, though.  She has no allies and isn't very physical in the challenges so she's fodder to get out later on.

100%.  One could say that Liz has been the focus of the episode, and not in a good way.  From there, they may have forgot that Venus was still in it

• Like 2

And Maria is pushing Tiffany to Kenzie.  Kenzie has a point that if Tiffany plays her idol tonight and has all these votes on her, it won't be good back at camp.

Maria got the title quote so she's pushing through.

Kenzie's trying to drop her some crumbs.  She's having second thoughts now.  Tell her to play her idol!

1 minute ago, Grizzly said:

Dalton Ross said that Charlie is a cross  country runner and those people eat pain for breakfast. Interesting about the grip strength thing.

And we know no one knows Survivor quite as well as Dalton Ross!  Except for Jeffy.

• Like 1

I hope Tiff plays her idol but it doesn’t sound like it. Damn.

So is Liz going to eat her rice in front of everyone? Kind of ironic since she criticized the Applebee’s winners for talking about their food. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Hunter probably ran 5K with porcupines in each hand.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

It would be too hilarious if a second person leaves the game with an idol in their pocket. 

I think it's the third

Charlie, you think LIZ will go for a plan that keeps Q in the game? Liz who literally went into batshit crazy meltdown mode over Q not picking her for a reward. 

• Like 1

Kenzie really is right. Leaving Q in the game, someone who has wanted to quit, is spitting in the face of people who have applied and can't get cast.

Sure, he's an easy person to drag to the end, but is it worth it if he's given up on the game?

• Like 3

So it's going to be between Tiffany and Q.  

Maria's just looking for resume moves.  Since Liz is all about making big moves and getting credit I'm surprised she'd let Maria have this.

Why are they so obsessed with voting Tiff out when all they really need is for he to use the idol.   Then they can split the vote.  If she plays it, then Q goes home.  

• Like 2
Just now, gorgy said:
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

It would be too hilarious if a second person leaves the game with an idol in their pocket. 

I think it's the third

Second consecutive.  Sorta like Season 16.  And that year someone actually played an idol before the back-to-back.  The thing with that was that Survivor has a decent enough budget to made a HII look like a HII

I’m a little surprised that Q isn’t trying to find Hunter’s old idol.  Isn’t it usual that the idol gets hidden again once it’s out of the game?  Did something change?  Is Jeff feeling okay?????

Any rules saying that quitters can’t have food amenities? I’m thinking that’s the reason Liz is still in the game.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

I’m nervous, a lot of Q going home in the editing. Please play your idol Tiff! 

Nah.  Once she mentioned it being an easy vote, I think that she signed her death warrant.  Hopefully, I'm wrong, though.

• Sad 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Kenzie really is right. Leaving Q in the game, someone who has wanted to quit, is spitting in the face of people who have applied and can't get cast.

Sure, he's an easy person to drag to the end, but is it worth it if he's given up on the game?

I agree.  I think it'd be one thing if Q had been ostracized and no one wanted to play with him and that's why he wanted out.  But he gave up the minute he didn't have control and hasn't cared since.  But Tiffany really wants to be there.  I honestly hope Kenzie told her what's up and that she plays her idol.  I think Maria is aiming for her more because Tiffany was throwing her name out, and less because it's a big move.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I’m a little surprised that Q isn’t trying to find Hunter’s old idol.  Isn’t it usual that the idol gets hidden again once it’s out of the game?  Did something change?  Is Jeff feeling okay?????

Forgot about that idol. No one was looking for it. 

If Tiffany exits, I'll be okay if it turns out that she passed it off to Kenzie (for a nice upcoming blindside) or someone, tried to make a move in case she's not the target, but it didn't work

Just now, Rodney said:

Nah.  Once she mentioned it being an easy vote, I think that she signed her death warrant.  Hopefully, I'm wrong, though.

Me too.  It's like the kiss of death. 

Just now, gorgy said:

not a long tribal council with the amount of time left, so no shenanigans 

Yeah, this is going to be a straightforward Q or Tiffany vote.  Jeff didn't even bring out the popcorn this time.

• LOL 2

You know this episode is all over the place if Venus ends up losing, to where I'd actually not be happy.  Not mad or sad, but just meh.

Maria's already playing to the jury about big moves and blindsides being huge.  I think that'll be for the jury to decide.  Also, when people are blindsided they might be a little bitter and not reward the person that did it just because it was a big move.

• Like 2