Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 10 "Run the Red Light" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I kinda actually feel bad for Liz.

Q was an epic dick not to take her, especially after hearing how important this reward was to her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gorgy said:

was excited Survivor 50 will be all returning players until I remember Bhanu is definitely coming back

I think that there are other 46 players they'll now choose over Bhanu, which is good.

• LOL 1

The fact is, everybody has issues, even those that don't appear to have them.  At least Liz was on television; several others can't even get on the damn radio.

Maybe Applebee's will put Liz and her daughter in a commercial and give her a year's gift certificate.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that there are other 46 players they'll now choose over Bhanu, which is good.

I'd also like to think no one will put up with Bhanu's crap and he'd be an early out.

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, Rodney said:
19 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I kinda actually feel bad for Liz.

Q was an epic dick not to take her, especially after hearing how important this reward was to her.

He was, but it's more common than death and taxes to snub someone that put your name down TWICE.

As mentioned, nobody made her sign up for Survivor.  Imagine if she'd played with returning people

• Like 10

Maybe they shouldn't be talking about not eating their burgers to the people who didn't get to go on the reward.  I'd be mad if they didn't eat all the food that was offered.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Heathrowe said:

Who eats Applebees burgers after yoga?? I’m not buying this product placement.

Better than having a burger before yoga.

I thought they were staying overnight.

• Like 1

Everyone is hungry, Liz. Feeling entitled to the reward to the point of guilt tripping and whining about it, is bullshit.

Even after they all come back, she's STILL bitching. If we were playing Survivor drinking game every time Liz says "burger," we'd be dead. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd also like to think no one will put up with Bhanu's crap and he'd be an early out.

First 5 seconds of Survivor sometime in February or March of 2026.  "Bhanu?  The tribe has spoken.  Actually, it was just me.  You thought you actually had a chance?  HA!"

• LOL 3

So names being thrown out: Q, Tiffany, Venus, Liz

But Q seems like the bigger target unless he wins immunity.  

Charlie and Maria still want Tiffany out.

God I can't stand Liz.  What an entitled brat.  I wish Q would have brought a burger back and eaten it right in front of her.

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

In a perfect world, the director's cut of this season would have Liz getting kicked out for Bruce.  That is not a popular decision, but I said Liz, and not Kenzie

Considering it's almost 9 and we haven't gotten to the Immunity Challenge yet, I'm thinking unlike last week, this will be a fairly straightforward vote, which likely means Q'll finally be booted. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope Tiffany wins immunity. Q's antics were fun for a bit but now it's time to move on to other players. Q can go.

I hope she does, too, though I'm still not sure Q goes even if he loses.  I think Maria knows he's fodder because he has no other allies and a very unlikely chance (meaning zero) of winning.  I still can't believe Kenzie would think of voting off Tiffany.

• Useful 2

Thought: Liz didn’t ask anyone to belch in her mouth. That has to count for something, right?

Endurance challenge . . . yaaaaaaaaay. 🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 1

I feel bad for Liz, but if the tables were turned, there's no doubt in my mind she wouldn't feel a bit of remorse denying a begging player to go on a reward challenge. There'd be a talking head of her being her naturally obnoxious self.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Production definitely told Jeff that he HAS to give Liz rice lol

1000%.  You know someone said go find a mason jar and fill it with rice.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Heathrowe said:

I thought she was allergic to rice? FFS. Q should go home but if not send Liz.

Of the things they have on the island/are given, I think it was just coconut and fruit.  I definitely remember those being mentioned.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Production definitely told Jeff that he HAS to give Liz rice lol

Isn’t Probst part of Production?

Edited by Lantern7

Okay, I didn't even realize that was a slo-mo shot at first.  Q is out!  Tiffany and Charlie the last two standing.  Come on Tiff!

(edited)

Hold on, it looks like Q’s malfunctioned.  That is on the production team that built the bucket challenge. I’m calling BS if I am Q.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

I didn't catch if Q's rope malfunctioned but did he not see that either?  Or are they going to  a replay and then award him immunity too.  

Dang, Tiffany is out.  Charlie wins but I'm very nervous for her.  Please play that idol!