Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

Hi everyone. Why is sex in a public bathroom a thing in the 90 Day universe ?
Are all the axe throwing places closed ?

• LOL 7

Fill in the blank. He gave her her first:

UTI

Herpes sore

Yeast infection

Butt plug

All of the above

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Madeleine is the best lover he's ever had. Professional quality, if you know what I mean.

Or he's comparing her to Rosie Palm. Jackson Brown immortilized her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Madeleine is the best lover he's ever had. Professional quality, if you know what I mean.

Or he's comparing her to Rosie Palm. Jackson Browne immortilized her.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I can maybe see some women wanting his sperm but wanting to have sex with him is what I don’t believe.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
Just now, Shelbie said:

I can maybe see some women wanting his sperm but wanting to have sex with him is what I don’t believe.

Who wants that head running around their house?

• LOL 7
47 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Auntie, you know that the only place to eat shrimp is at a strip club!

Jovi, is that you? 

• LOL 5
Just now, Shelbie said:

He bamboozles them with double talk about how it works better the old fashioned way. And they're so wound up and anxious to have a baby they'll do anything. He's a sicko. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Ugh, getting sperm at a donation clinic with Kyle as just a name in a book is acceptable, I suppose. I mean, you don't know how offensive he is IRL, but after seeing him and talking with him, actual sex with him is completely unacceptable. He's DISGUSTING. And immature. And offensive. ...shudder...

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

"My dream is living in Australia. And having threesomes. Mostly threesomes, to be honest."

• LOL 6

He can find a third party in Italy as easily as he can in Australia. 

That food is making me hungry. Haven’t had a real meal in days. Toast, tea and an occasional small bowl of soup with crackers.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And a professional jerkoff.

You know, I once saw someone referred to, unironically, in an article as a "pie artist". And I thought, "Huh, who'd have thought it. So many weird jobs these days." And now, here's Kyle. Professional Masturbator. What a time to be alive. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 9

Of course Adriano is a personal trainer. How come none of these men fuckboys are doctors or lawyers or dentists or import/export officials or any of the myriad professions out there? I have never trolled a dating website but it appears they are all full of personal trainers. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, I once saw someone referred to, unironically, in an article as a "pie artist". And I thought, "Huh, who'd have thought it. So many weird jobs these days." And now, here's Kyle. Professional Masturbator. What a time to be alive. 

Life is a rich tapestry.

• LOL 7
Just now, kacesq said:

So this guy’s threesomes are always him and two women, right? Shocker.

He told his friend that he would never do a threesome with another man.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He told his friend that he would never do a threesome with another man.

Alex should call his bluff. "Sure, we can have a threesome! But we have to mix it up. Hey, sauce for the goose" 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sunglasses. Yeah, just what the world needs. More sunglasses.

He paid $11,000 for 300 pairs of sunglasses? Did I hear that right? Madeleine may actually be the financial wizard of this pair. 

See you over at SSW!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Soooo....the weird looking little gnome of a man pulls his pud in public and has sex with women to "donate sperm?" If this guy is the best that ol' girl can find, who are the guys she's turning down?! 

As far as the girl with the salon who's with the guy who's now broke, she could probably do pretty well on a certain site that is ONLY for....FANS.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, kacesq said:

Malta looks lovely. 

It is! Years ago I went on a Med  Cruise and it was the last port on our itinerary. I knew nothing about and wasn’t particularly interested in seeing it. Boy, was I wrong. Sailing into the harbor in Valetta was the highlight of the entire cruise. Just breathtaking! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I don't know why Alliya wants a butt job.

I would think she’d want to get a boob job first 

3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Who wants that head running around their house?

Which head are you referring to? 

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She works "really hard" at her salon. Twenty clients a month. Poor girl's killing herself. 

That's (counts on fingers)...less than one a day. What a hard life. I should have been a sugar baby, but alas I have none of the required assets. Also I have a little dignity. 

• Love 1

Speaking of the salon. She said she needed 90 clients a month to be financially viable? So….3 a day? I know zilch about the salon business, but that seems incredibly low.

• Like 2