Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Well bunkies, that's a wrap! The hour flew by and I laughed a lot. Won't be seeing you all on Sunday, it's my BIRTHDAY and I am going to see "Come From Away" with my son and houseguest, and I'm sure hijinks will ensue. Love you all, my snarky darlings! Smooches! Have a great weekend!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well bunkies, that's a wrap! The hour flew by and I laughed a lot. Won't be seeing you all on Sunday, it's my BIRTHDAY and I am going to see "Come From Away" with my son and houseguest, and I'm sure hijinks will ensue. Love you all, my snarky darlings! Smooches! Have a great weekend!

Have a great birthday, @Pepper Mostly!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Will ya'll still be seen with me if I show up in Raneka's lime wig? 

Don't do that to @Keywestclubkid. You know that wig tears at his very soul.

Only the finale left. Then we'll have to wait because they'll be milking the rotten teat of Mama June yet again. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Have a wonderful time and happy birthday young lady ❤️

Hopefully we'll wrap this season up in good fashion and you will come along behind us with your added shenanigans 

I shall look forward... 

Later gaters 😁 

• Love 3

Only the finale left. Then we'll have to wait because they'll be milking the rotten teat of Mama June yet again. 

That's a mental picture I don't need to carry with me all week...

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Any news on the next season of Love After Lock Up? I can totally see Spy Guy and (?) on there, as well as Ayonna if her prison boo gets out soon. (Can’t remember if he does.)

Ayonna will be out of jail for a minute and a half and will be back in in no time flat because she thinks the rules don't apply to her. Her PO will disagree! She's got FOUR YEARS probation. Do you think she's goningvto keep her nose clean for FOUR YEARS? I think not.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
On 5/31/2024 at 9:54 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

Ooh  the honeymooners!

On 5/31/2024 at 9:54 PM, kacesq said:

Oh no! The honeymoon is over!

Heh. I missed you guys last week

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/31/2024 at 10:05 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

A belated Happy Birthday to you, my friend!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1

Description for S04.E08 Too Good to Let Go

Season finale

Rob walks free after 16 years; Rick's marriage is at a 6-week crossroads; Ayonna leaves lockup and wants to lock in Jamahl; Joey finally confronts Michael face to face; Candice gets candid and blindsides Andrew; Shonta's life spirals due to True.

• Like 1

Guys, I'm glad it's the finale because I still love you all, but I think I need to love you from a distance for a while. Please feel free to send me gifts though. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 13

Will any of these couples survive to make it onto Love After Lockup? I think Rob and Tennie are the only ones who will at least make it one season before she hopefully wises up about his controlling behavior. And maybe in a twist, Ayonna will be the locked up one while her man gets on the outside. But it’s not looking good for anyone else, IMO. Well, I suppose there’s also a good chance Rick’s old classmate Sandy will get a DUI and take Samantha’s place.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I'm here for the finale!  I have a HUGE box of tissues handy because I am predicting there will be a lot of break ups and shake ups this week.  I just hate seeing true love gone astray...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 8
14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Season finale. Please refrain from feeding your offspring during the proceedings.

Or put them in seat belts 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have a jewelry line I have a best selling book to write .... I love the delusion 

Code for "I have no intention of getting a job".

Hola bunkies! Everyone ready for the season finally? I can't wait to see all this true love come to fruition. 

"Last time we're going to be in this parking lot", says Tennie's son. Oh honey. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I decided to dress up for the finale. I’m wearing my Be-Dazzled pleather moto jacket over my titty t-shirt, accompanied by a lemon-lime wig and five inch fake eyelashes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I can't keep thinking of all the horrible scenarios that could happen with her willingly giving video access to her underage children to A PRISON INMATE - who more than likely is in jail with all kinds of sexual predators who would probably pay a lot of ramen to watch that footage. What on earth is wrong with that woman??

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That child is eating in the car. Will Rob allow that? 🙄

He won't allow much. That poor sweet little boy's life is about to become very, very hard. And Tennie will stand by and let it happen. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m so sad this is the finale, bunkies! I don’t want to love you from a distance!

You can still pay the rent though. And can I take this charger?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I decided to dress up for the finale. I’m wearing my Be-Dazzled pleather moto jacket over my titty t-shirt, accompanied by a lemon-lime wig and five inch fake eyelashes.

I skinned a hit pink muppet to make a coat. I'm wearing lucite platform heels and a shirt with set it cups that in no way fits my chest. For the bottoms, I am wearing underwear as outwear, because I'm classy that way. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9

She can't be in a relationship with a needy person. If there is any needing to be done, Candice will do it. She needs an apartment, a truck, a phone, a Louis Vuitton bag, and a makeover. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Oh Andrew. Tell her PO you’re out of the picture, stop paying for the truck and the apartment and go home.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I skinned a hit pink muppet to make a coat. I'm wearing lucite platform heels and a shirt with set it cups that in no way fits my chest. For the bottoms, I am wearing underwear as outwear, because I'm classy that way. 

I'm wearing a sheer dress with tiny denim squares covering my naughty bits. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5