Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did I just hear him say "My fellatio skills are not very good"?? What the hell am I watching? 

He said Michael TOLD HIM his head game sucked (no pun intended!). I CANNOT.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 11
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My god, years ago I was at a family do, my mother and several other women (all married) and I were chatting in the patio. I don't remember how it came up but I said "god forbid if my husband was run over by a bus I wouldn't marry again". And every woman there said "Oh, neither would I", then we just kept talking about something else.  

My ex-husband asked me one day (while we we still married) if I would ever marry again if something happened to him. “Why would I ever marry after being married to you?” The narcissist took it as a compliment, just like I knew he would.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I stopped to take a phone call from the kid. Did what's her name get sentenced? How much time did she get?

we dont know yet they keep teasing it

Just now, Elizzikra said:

I stopped to take a phone call from the kid. Did what's her name get sentenced? How much time did she get?

Not yet.

2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

He said Michael TOLD HIM his head game sucked (no pun intended!). I CANNOT.

I have a feeling that his future with Michael is going to consist of long lists of things he's bad at. Michael does not strike me as a cheerful, easygoing get along guy. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My god, years ago I was at a family do, my mother and several other women (all married) and I were chatting in the patio. I don't remember how it came up but I said "god forbid if my husband was run over by a bus I wouldn't marry again". And every woman there said "Oh, neither would I", then we just kept talking about something else.  

I will NEVER get married again. Now, if you're a handyperson? FWB, maybe, but go home fer christ's sake

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Hey, you never saw granny on the prowl with the one who got away from high school! (Plus, about 5 pinot grigios in.)

Rum and Coke (she was the daughter of immigrants from the Caribbean, she liked rum) and occasionally a vodka and tonic.

She was divorced as long as I knew her, and she had no interest in remarriage, though I think she dated. She was fly, my grandma.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

This is so Fast Times at Ridgemont High.  I never saw carrots the same way again.

I gotta say, I would much prefer watching Phoebe Cates giving fellatio lessons than Minerva.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I did not have get a fellatio lesson on my bingo card. This show is so educational. 

I have honestly learned a LOT from this show 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I will NEVER get married again. Now, if you're a handyperson? FWB, maybe, but go home fer christ's sake

A friend of mine who's about 50 was joking that she'd like a boyfriend with light handyman skills who'll go thrifting with her. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

A friend of mine who's about 50 was joking that she'd like a boyfriend with light handyman skills who'll go thrifting with her. 

Sounds perfect 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I have honestly learned a LOT from this show 

Me too but luckily for me, mostly not stuff that is applicable to my daily life.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it sounds like you're not really into this?

he doesnt have the fucking money you weirdo what's so hard to understand about that

She's seeing how hard she can squeeze him. If he caves, she's in like Flynn. If he holds out, she'll walk without a backward glance. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sounds perfect. Especially if he holds the bags while you are thrifting.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Just a couple of bros taking it out on the pickleball court.

As guys do. They'll probably go and have a latte afterwards at a cute little coffee shop, then get pedicures. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Why do they have to get married? Do folks know they don’t have to marry everybody they date?

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why do they have to get married? Do folks know they don’t have to marry everybody they date?

Wait, what?

How is a felon earning thousands of dollars a month behind bars? 

Drugs. Rap. Sneaker design.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why do they have to get married? Do folks know you don’t have to marry everybody they date?

I think we now understand why Samantha’s on husband #5. Lock em down before they get to know her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I know that this is a stupid question, but what the fuck does this man do for a living? She can afford to spend six or seven thousand dollars a month...????

AAAAaaargh

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

This man is supporting these people playing poker from prison?

Sounds like a Facebook ad. "Earn thousands from home, playing poker for CASH"

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I know that this is a stupid question, but what the fuck does this man do for a living? She can afford to spend six or seven thousand dollars a month...????

AAAAaaargh

I don't think he is constrained by legalities in his business dealings.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How is a felon earning thousands of dollars a month behind bars? 

I think they said in an earlier episode that he was partners in some business with his brother who is on the outside.

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you are an alpha male, you dont have to tell everyone that you’re an alpha male. Rob wants to see the books! Then he’ll put Tennie on a budget.

Well, he won't, he'll have his accountant to it. 

• LOL 3