Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Empress1 said:

We need the back story on the short man with a white beard and a bandanna in his head in the background of this scene.

Now I'm watching this party like Where's Waldo lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Sexy, sloppy Sandy is trying to sabotage them! He didn’t tell me that! I’d be all over him if he were single. We know! You were rubbing all over him until Samantha dropped the bomb. I also loved after hearing she was in jail: You should be here! But, you know…

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

"I was married through my religion."  Okay, so... married in a church?  That isn't unusual.  And he never TOLD HER??

Oh honey.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

What religion is this man?!? He can’t date but he can impregnate multiple women?! Cult, I’m guessing.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

He's NOTHING compared to Louie from Lakeland 

And he has a full complement of teeth! Louie still leaves him in the shade, snaggle teeth and all. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Having six kids with four different women didn't bother her but a prior marriage crossed the line.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12

Hold the phone. Two more kids just came into the picture! 4 baby mamas but 6 kids, plus your 2…

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3

This guy is FOR THE STREETS.  Does she think she's getting a prince or something?  How do these dudes keep pulling women??  Someone help me understand this.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

What religion is this man?!? He can’t date but he can impregnate multiple women?! Cult, I’m guessing.

She said "Church of Islam."

Ayanna's two-year-old has more common sense than she does...

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

SIX children by FOUR mothers??  Did we know this before?  I'm floored.  Sorry, I have missed a lot of this show!

I think everyone in the show is so non nonchalant about it, that it skips my attention.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Uh oh, Ayonna "feel(s) a way."  I really need to know what way she feels! 

I have a feeling that rage is one way. Fury, ire, anger, wrath, spleen.......

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This guy is FOR THE STREETS.  Does she think she's getting a prince or something?  How do these dudes keep pulling women??  Someone help me understand this.

Jamal should talk to Kyle (90 Day Fiance) about trademarking his sperm.

• LOL 6

Feels a way, feels some kind/type of way, feels a certain type/kind of way are all slang for “feels bad/mad/sad” - always negative feelings.

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Uh oh, Ayonna "feel(s) a way."  I really need to know what way she feels! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Having six kids with four different women didn't bother her but a prior marriage crossed the line.

Baby mamas come and go. Marriages are blessed by God and they are forever.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Hold the phone. Two more kids just came into the picture! 4 baby mamas but 6 kids, plus your 2…

I wouldn’t date a man with six kids by one woman. Six kids by four women would have me busting through the wall like the Kool-Aid man.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I join you on the cringe bench. Who cares about high school after they've left high school?

Blonde lady is hammered. She'll be mortified when this airs.  

Only the people whose lives peaked in high school.  It's a big part of the cringe for me.

Between "Rick LOVES me!" Sandy and "I like how you give me the time of day when drunk" lady, the mortification level will be off the charts.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Feels a way, feels some kind/type of way, feels a certain type/kind of way are all slang for “feels bad/mad/sad” - always negative feelings.

I know.  It just always makes me laugh.  It communicates so little.  Destinie loved to say she feels "some kind of way."

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Louie from Lakeland is a panty dropper, but you've got to be careful. Melissa is waiting with a baseball bat. 

At least she knows a plastic surgeon 

• Like 1

So what will it be? Trouble with her paperwork that delays her release? Race against time to the halfway house? Brawl in the parking lot with her family? I'm on the edge of my seat! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

At least she knows a plastic surgeon 

Her nose is not a good advertisement. She looked the same after.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
9 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Louie from Lakeland is a panty dropper, but you've got to be careful. Melissa is waiting with a baseball bat. 

Or Donna, with a wooden spoon.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Is this the first time we're not all waiting in a large field outside a razor wire fence?

It feels wrong.  But at least he dressed up for the occasion.  Oh wait . . . . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Aaaaaand, we're out! On parole. Check with your PO, make sure you've got all your baby mamas straight, and make sure you have the furniture delivered before I get out. Have a great weekend my snarky dears! Smooches!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I won't be sticking around for the LAL preview, because it would mean having to sit through The Barnes Bunch. Thanks for the laughs, everyone. Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there. Ciao.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Is this the first time we're not all waiting in a large field outside a razor wire fence?

SO glad it's only an hour this season. Next week!

It was disconcerting seeing him standing right there on the sidewalk next to the building. They don’t make you wait across the street? Have some type of cordoned off waiting area on the side of the building? It just didn’t seem right.

• Like 1

How have we lived this long without drunken horny cougars at a HS reunion trying to get at one of the prisoners' soulmates? PLEASE bring back Rick's <?> HS sweethearts in future episodes. 🎼 "Ya better shape up--cuz I need a man, and my heart is set on youuu..."🎵

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3