Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Our Arby's closed down and they opened a Dutch Bros.  California!

Is this a good thing? I've never heard of Dutch Bros

• Like 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why wasn’t this money in the bank?

You would be surprised how many people keep money In their houses and not in banks 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, he totally took her money, right? 

The face itch and shifty eye body language would point to yes 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is this a good thing? I've never heard of Dutch Bros

It's a drive through coffee place...and it is literally across the street from Starbucks.

• LOL 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

You would be surprised how many people keep money In their houses and not in banks 

I keep a little cash around, but not $5K. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

One year in the fire zone will change that habit...

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fred is filing for workman’s comp and has to make it look real.

That was my first thought, too.

• LOL 3

Would a god-fearing man wearing that large of a crucifix steal money?! I mean, I know they met because Fred and True were bunkies, but that’s in the past… 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 3

OMG this chick is delusional. It’s not her fault she got arrested for DUI. She had no control!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
10 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Our Arby's closed down and they opened a Dutch Bros.  California!

Man, I just checked and the Checkers is closed too…

How old was mom when she had her? 10?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Would a god-fearing man wearing that large of a crucifix steal money?! I mean, I know they met because Fred and True were bunkies, but that’s in the past… 

Jesus has forgiven him, that's all that matters. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

Man, I just checked and the Checkers is closed too…

How old was mom when she had her? 10?

We couldn't even support the Krispy Kreme when it was here!!!  

• Sad 1

Ayonna’s mother is gorgeous. She legit looks the same age as her daughter. Black don’t crack for real (here’s hoping! I look good, ha ha).

”Stop doing dumb shit!” I love her. She probably took more of a friend role with Ayonna; Ayonna is too comfortable talking to her crazy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

We couldn't even support the Krispy Kreme when it was here!!!  

I go to the one in Burbank and also hit the Wendy’s while I’m there since there isn’t one close.  Too tired of them mixing up the cream filled and custard filled at the grocery store…

• Like 3

Well, bunkies, that's a wrap! Have a fantastic weekend, perfect that lasagna recipe, get that money out of your mattress, don't drive high, make sure the camera battery is charged, and get that tattoo covered! Love you all, smooches! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I have to admit, Rob's prison tattoo, despite the Kate resemblance, is pretty well done. We've seen far more atrocious exhibits from the non prisoners.

From what we could see from it.  What I couldn't get though, is,  he's in prison.  Where else would it be easier to get a coverup tattoo?  Isn't his big thing being the "shot caller", so the guards look the other way with him?

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, perps, I fell asleep during the last 20 minutes or so! So I am rewatching now and have to enjoy your witty repartee belatedly! Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

• LOL 3
(edited)

I wine watched this last week, so it's a little fuzzy. I am catching up. Good lord, Ayonna's mother! She is beautiful 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hola bunkies!, Just re-reading last week's hilarity while I watch The Repair Shop. Has everyone had a good week? I have WONDERFUL NEWS! My very generous brother just gave me enough money to pay off my Parents Plus loan that I took out to send my lad to culinary school! I am floating on gossamer wings and so very grateful! I'll sure be able to use the $400 a month I was paying! First round's on me!

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3