Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Probably works out every day .. haha I love mom 

She is definitely trying not to let any snarky comments slip, but she can't resist the occasional zinger. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No interest in Mama June, From Not Hot to Not Even Close to Hot.

The show got a social media boost because June apparently admitted to stealing Boo Boo's money. I have no idea why these people are even on my TV, but they better NOT kick LAL or LDL out of the lineup

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

That little girl is adorable. 

I just read a book this week "A World Apart", by Christina Rathbone, about women in prison. MCI Framingham in Massachusetts. It was FASCINATING and so sad. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Well, Ayonna, that's the problem. You're in the system, and you have no control over this. 

I feel bad for her though. It seems like there's a decent person in there, and she's not dumb. So far I don't dislike her. I think she's made stupid decisions and is losing control of her life but I kinda like her. Someone send help, I am clearly ill. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

If you were Superwoman, woman, you maybe wouldn't be committing stupid crimes like beating up your ex-bestie or driving while high. Get it together! 

Have you seen My Super Ex-Girlfriend?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I wasn’t prepared for Ayonna and now Joey and family trauma dumping on us. I feel for them. This is making it harder to snark on them. We come here for the laughs.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I feel sorry for Joey’s family. They have been supporting this schmuck and he goes out and happily starts using gain because, um, why?

Right? They seem so supportive and kind. And all Joey does is turn on the tears and wallow in his maudlin self flagellation. And he thinks the only person he deserves is a habitual criminal. His poor parents. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Intervention crossover? 

Candy Finnigan would take no shit from Joey! She'd snap him back before you can say "seedy motel".

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I was in a dark, lonely place: Boise."

At least he wasn't lost and wandering the fleshpots of Dubuque!

• LOL 14
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Wow.  Rob's mom is rude.  Not even a "hello."

That stare would have had me turning around before I sat down. Lady isn't going to reconcile shit.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4