Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Holy shit, this guy. I simply cannot. "Should I get another credit card?" "NO!"

Banker lady is the best peripheral character ever in this show. 

I'd say she's on level with Wooden Spoon Mom

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

She's going to live in Vegas for a few months. That's good, I'm sure the cost of living is low there and there are no temptations to spend.

• LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

We never talked about going to a financial advisor ... girl she is flipping out over this she isnt with you for love ... RUN RUN RUN

She's gotten an apartment and a truck. She's already cutting ties with this fool. She'll start a fight with him once she's out, to avoid having sex with him. Then she will ghost. Probably get back together with her ex, another con named Ace or Rocky or Lucky or Dipshit, who's between trips up the river. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Candace decides that to keep Andrew on the up and up, she’ll need to be included on all his accounts and retirement funds

And she'll need all his passwords. Its called trust. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I got the shingles vaccine, ok?? 

Damn, I hate commercials 

I have my second dose scheduled for Monday. Every time I see those ads I quake with terror. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh dad is just full of wisdom. 
"The proof is in the puttin" 

So wait, this guy's been an alcoholic and a meth addict, but he has ANOTHER secret that he's afraid to tell them? They've already seen the worst. (Or HAVE they? Stay tuned!)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3

kudos to him getting clean but you are soo beyond stupid if you think a man that is still going in and out of jail for the past 15 years is suddenly gonna see the light ... and thats a dangerous thing for someone who's dealing with their own sobriety 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, this guy's been an alcoholic and a meth addict, but he has ANOTHER secret that he's afraid to tell them? They've already seen the worst. (Or HAVE they? Stay tuned!)

I’m a little afraid to find out what the big secret is.

• Wink 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

2 DUIs in a short period and she’s bitching about jail time? Girl, shut up. 

Well, in some cities they are letting murderers out of jail without bail, so I can see her point.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m thinking this isn’t a particularly high end gentleman’s club,

She's definitely going to end up on the lunch shift at that place out by the airport. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

It's been nice to snark again after the incident with the thread that cannot be named. 

Till next time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m thinking this isn’t a particularly high end gentleman’s club,

I doubt there are any there..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Good night, all! It's my birthday weekend so I hope it's fun...I bought tickets for Monkey Man, which is a REVENGE FILM, my favorite genre.  Have a good weekend!

• Like 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's definitely going to end up on the lunch shift at that place out by the airport. 

The airport is tiny. Her best bet is probably a truck stop nearby. 😂

• LOL 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Good night, all! It's my birthday weekend so I hope it's fun...I bought tickets for Monkey Man, which is a REVENGE FILM, my favorite genre.  Have a good weekend!

🥳🎂🍾🎈🛍️🎁 Happy birthday!

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Happy birthday to you, dear @Eldemarge

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have my second dose scheduled for Monday. Every time I see those ads I quake with terror. 

You should! I had shingles when I was in my thirties and I *might* wish it on my worst enemy. It was a month of agony, and I have scars to remind me of it for the rest of my life. As soon as I was eligible for the vaccine, I ran to the pharmacy to get it!

Sorry I missed live chatting, my lovies! I got my schedule all confused. Thought RuPaul was at 9 pm but it was at 8 pm so I came in late for that and so was late for this. Next week I will be here timely, promise!

• Love 2

I am loving that we finally have an all-new cast of characters. (Though I guess we get that with “During” unless someone is trying with another partner.)

This guy Rob who has a full-on surveillance system from his cell is a walking red flag, but cracking me up that the COs turn a blind eye because they know if something goes down on cell block D, he can call over to C for backup! 

Andrew’s friend is supportive about his inmate relationship? This is highly unusual. He’s at least slightly skeptical that Andrew is setting up Candace in an apartment out of state. 

Either anesthesiologist or stripper. Surely there was some middle ground on a career choice. Did she say $600 a night? Proceed. Though we saw that lap dances for $30 sign and Wilkes-Barre PA isn’t exactly a Mecca for high rollers, so I think Ayonna might be exaggerating. It looked like she was counting six ones, so maybe I misheard her.

This middle-aged man living with his parents for a decade! (Oh, it’s the meth! I got thrown off by the partner on the outside being troubled too.)

“I mean, should I get another credit card?” This guy is the new Chance. Damn, Candace is mad that Andrew potentially saw someone who might advise he limit spending money on her.

the irony is Jamahl gets out and Ayonna goes in. On the bright side, you can milk an extra season out of this!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 4/19/2024 at 8:39 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, my dog did a search and destroy mission on yet another mouse last night. Same M.O. Dog 2-Mice 0. I asked my neighbors for exterminator recommendations and they told me not to waste my money, but this madness cannot continue. One more mouse chase and I won’t care how much it costs. I abhor mice!!!

Go for it. Our house was built on what used to be farmland. The mice were in everyone's house before we all moved in. If you see one, he has a lot of friends. I tried catch and release, but it didn't work.

It will cost you, but I don't think you'll get away without it. And they will keep trying, so a one off won't work. 🙁