Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Me, too!  My youngest is a teenager.

He sure seems like a happy baby. 

Mine, too! The rest are adults. *sigh*  

I look forward to Chelsea's newest addition. 

• Love 7
(edited)

This is from Cole's Instagram. If you click the arrows it has a couple of new pictures of this little cutie pie! I love the way he is looking at his daddy in the second picture. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
(edited)

OMG gosh how freakin' adorable! In that one photo with his head turned, he looks like Prince William's son. 

I have seen more happiness and joy come from Watson in a few images of him than I ever have seen from all images of Kaiser. 

Wasn't it Chelsea who took Kaiser away from the drama at that stupid New Years event when UBT was trying to throw uppercuts? If only Kaiser could have parents like Chelsea and Cole. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Me, too!  My youngest is a teenager.

He sure seems like a happy baby. 

My youngest is 32. I would give anything to go back and do it all over again. 

That baby is the cutest thing, he melts my heart. 

@GreatKazu, I hope you're feeling better really soon. Hugs. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I'm glad that Chelsea does still keep her friends involved in her life. Chelsey Grace seems like a supportive friend, and it's sweet that she gets to come to things like first haircuts! I'm at an age where everyone I know is getting married, having babies, and not needing friends. It kind of doubly hurts, because I want marriage and a family so badly, and I'm losing a lot of my friends. It's great to have friends in your life who let you share big moments with them! A lot of married people make it seem like hanging out with their single friends means going to the bar and getting wasted...but no lol...I wanna be in bed by 11 pm too! ?

I’m sorry you feel that way @Christina87. As someone who’s single and childfree, I Too was afraid of that (and I don’t want marriage and kids). Granted my friends do have less time for things like vacations because they have small children to care for, they still include me in their lives and want me around (my issue is no I don’t want to have lunch with your toddler- hence why I have childfree friends too). But given my situation my friends are mostly only children and we fulfill a pseudo sibling relationship for each other. 

((((Hugs)))) 

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m sorry you feel that way @Christina87. As someone who’s single and childfree, I Too was afraid of that (and I don’t want marriage and kids). Granted my friends do have less time for things like vacations because they have small children to care for, they still include me in their lives and want me around (my issue is no I don’t want to have lunch with your toddler- hence why I have childfree friends too). But given my situation my friends are mostly only children and we fulfill a pseudo sibling relationship for each other. 

((((Hugs)))) 

Awwwww thank you, @Scarlett45. ? You seem like you would be such a good friend in real life! I'm sure your friends are glad to have you there to get away from the insanity of their kids, haha!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Maharincess said:

My youngest is 32. I would give anything to go back and do it all over again. 

That baby is the cutest thing, he melts my heart. 

@GreatKazu, I hope you're feeling better really soon. Hugs. 

Thanks sweetie! :-)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

F68F1879-9BDD-4E8F-9FC3-DBF5CDC2A1FB.jpeg

Aubree looks so mature here! Not in a bad way or anything...I teach middle school, and her face looks like it could belong to one of my students! I think she's going to make a very pretty teen. She got her awkward phase out of the way super early!

Adumb...no comment. 

• Love 5

LOVE the dancing bunnies video. Life is too short to care what people think. Have fun and live! 

OF COURSE the fucking Linds snuck a visit with Adumb and Aubree behind Chelsea's back. Why would he be dumb enough to photograph it????

• Love 13

Those grandparents suck. She was being nice and they of course let their loser son in. They are just like the shitty Edwards grandparents. Obviously Aubree is gonna tell her mom too so why even do it?

• Love 12
(edited)

She better pursue that.  No wonder he is the way he is. His parents will probably argue that since it was an unplanned/unscheduled visit they thought it would be okay. ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12

If his parents can't follow the rules, then she should move forward with putting an end to their unsupervised visits.

I've often wondered, does Paisley spend weekends with them or is it just Aubree?  Aubree is getting to the age where friends/sports/activities will make spending even one weekend per month at her grandparents seem like an obligation.  IMO, they should only see her at a visitation center as well.  Heck, I'm sure Adam will need a ride there.

• Love 10
On 3/29/2018 at 5:46 PM, Bridget said:

The boys only socialize with one another. They literally don’t have any other friends and it breaks my heart because that’s not how the real world works. None of the seniors can stand to be around them because they also have a self-imposed air of superiority about them, simply because they are twins. 

This reminds me of the Jeremy Irons movie Dead Ringers which is based on a true story:

http://www.the13thfloor.tv/2016/02/04/the-real-life-story-behind-the-movie-dead-ringers/

• Love 2

I love that Kevin is singing to a generally happy, well taken care of baby and working with a normal, average family instead of being on murder watch at The Land of the Angry and Lost.

• Love 13