Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Chicago

• Start Topic

Colter, Bobby and Reenie race against time to track down a talented MMA fighter who disappeared while trying to solve her family's trouble with their visas, on the CBS Original series TRACKER, Sunday, March 31 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

(edited)
4 hours ago, Quickbeam said:

Running late due to basketball. 

::sigh::

Well, I'll catch the rest of this when I catch it, I guess. Anyway, cool to see Colter meet up with one of his co-workers(?) in person.

Edited by Trini
  • Like 1

Colter:  "No, I don't need any payment for this job.  I did it for a friend."

Translation:  "I pocketed several rolls of bills of that extortion money while I was in the van.  Who's gonna know?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
7 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Colter:  "No, I don't need any payment for this job.  I did it for a friend."

Translation:  "I pocketed several rolls of bills of that extortion money while I was in the van.  Who's gonna know?"

My husband kept yelling “take some money! You aren’t getting paid!”. At least we got more of Bobby this week. 

• Like 5

Really good episode, the gym owner seemed like a nice guy so I never saw that coming, and that's a good thing!

It was nice to see Bobby and Colter interacting in person and I like the fact that Colter is not like a super hero, he needed help and Bobby saved the day. The final fight felt kinda lame/rushed tho, I was expecting the MMA girl to dispense some justice but she was all banged up so that's realistic I guess.

No dead bodies in the episode! I think it's the first episode without casualties!

I'm digging the show

• Like 5
1 hour ago, possibilities said:

We still don't know how they met, but at least we saw that Bobby has a life outside the desk.

I liked Sun's mom.

didn't he mention something about Colter saving him from the Russian mafia?

• Like 6

He did. Crumb show—crumbs like Russian gangsters, dad’s early death, lone Wolfie, etc. Saves the writers from having to tell backstories. Also can get boring instead of intriguing. 

• Like 2

Colter Shaw in the city!

This is my favorite episode so far. The storyline is quite similar to one in Magnum PI. We finally see Colter and Bobby talking f2f and some info on their backstory too.

Sun and Aunty Mai really need to be careful moving forward, both are too trusting. Sun needs to choose a reputable gym to avoid any connection to the underground boxing league.

The lack of security at the illegal boxing games is very telling. Art is such a cheapskate.

Reenie is quite useful in this episode, using her connections to gather info and getting the visas reinstated for Sun and her mother.

I totally can relate to Colter’s lone wolf thing. Keep your circle small, less headache.

A new episode in 2 weeks. UGH. 😩

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

The lack of security at the illegal boxing games is very telling. Art is such a cheapskate.

I laughed so much when I realized Colter kicked down the door for nothing!

1 hour ago, TheCathedral said:

didn't he mention something about Colter saving him from the Russian mafia?

Yes, but that's not really a story. It's more of a hint. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, buttersister said:

Lone wolf gonna lone wolf? 🤮

Right?! I want to like Reenie but lines like that aren't helping. So cheesy.

I like that we got more of Bobby, his backstory that got him connected with Colter, and the episode was set in a major city instead of a small town. I did catch on that the gym owner was a bad guy when they were talking with him early on, but I didn't think he would be the mastermind behind the illegal fight club. 

Good episode overall. 

• Like 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, possibilities said:

I wonder where he parked the Airstream. 

Long term parking at O'Hare Airport.

(just an educated guess / snide remark)

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 2

I also liked this one, especially that we got to see more of Bobby. And I liked the change of scene to a city. Hopefully, they'll work together in person again. If Colter had actually gone to get a drink with them, maybe they could have thrown in a minute another minute of background history, too.

• Like 4

Finally caught the rest of this; don't have much to add that hasn't already been said, but I liked seeing more of Bobby, and yay! no murders this week.

• Like 3
On 4/1/2024 at 11:40 AM, TheCathedral said:

Really good episode, the gym owner seemed like a nice guy so I never saw that coming, and that's a good thing!

Same I wondered if the fighter was involved but, the trainer caught me by surprise which is nice.

I liked this episode,  I like that we're getting more interactions with the team and that team members are interacting without Colter. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Another good episode.  

.  I was surprised that the gym owner was involved in more ways than one.

.  I like Reenie.  She's interesting. 

.  This is going to be an odd comparison but this show reminds me of The Rockford Files, a show back in the 70's and maybe 80's.  Now, they're apples to oranges as far as the comparisons go, but both sometimes will end up taking a case and not getting paid.

.  Damn!  There were no dead bodies this week!  Maybe the next episode will have multiples?  🤣

Edited by rr2911