Type keyword(s) to search

S.8 E.18 An Iconic Ending

• Start Topic

(edited)

Bringing it back to Ashly trying to defend bringing muppet ..

Muppet  literally LIED bold face caught on camera not doing what she said they were doing lies about 2 of the husbands of castmates .. literally said they were hitting on her touching her and being very flirtatious and the cameras rolled and it wasn’t true .. THATS dangerous no matter who you are.. like what IF those cameras weren’t there and she made that claim .. what makes anyone safe around her to just casually claim you did something you didn’t .. that’s a liability.. and that’s who Ashly considers a “good” friend 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • Applause 10
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

Frankly, I don't see how they get another season out of this RH franchise.

These women detest each other.  

With the current cast, no.  Last night's episode actually showed who probably won't be back next season and the reason why they won't be back.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

With the current cast, no.  Last night's episode actually showed who probably won't be back next season and the reason why they won't be back.

What's your guess? Mine is Nneka, Ashley, Robin and Candiace (confirmed.)

In an alternate reality also Gizelle.

And in my fantasy world they would NYC them and start from scratch. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

The pivotal scene was the cast confronting Ashley at the photo reveal about what happened between Candiace and Grover:

Probable Keepers:

Mia, Karen, Gizelle

Candiace

Probable Goners:

Robyn, Ashley

Up In The Air:

Wendy (leans Keeper)

Nneka (leans Goner)

• Like 3

What got me was Ashley's talking head and basically throwing Deborah under the bus, Acting like she had no idea what was going to happen when we all know that she put up Deborah confronting Candiace.  

Mia needs to retire her talking head dress. It makes her look like she has a drag queen fake boob chest plate on.  Her boobs are big, but a lot bigger in that dress. Also that last scene with Mia and Gordon did not make either one of them look any better.    I feel for her kids and hope they never see this on TV or elsewhere.  Especially the one who is said to be the DJ's kid.  I feel bad for him when he goes to school now.  None of that should have been said on camera.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
25 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

The pivotal scene was the cast confronting Ashley at the photo reveal about what happened between Candiace and Grover:

Probable Keepers:

Mia, Karen, Gizelle

Candiace

Probable Goners:

Robyn, Ashley

Up In The Air:

Wendy (leans Keeper)

Nneka (leans Goner)

Ashley posted one of those makeup free no glam car videos thanking the fans and saying "it was a great experience." Word on Sesame Street is The CW read her ass like a Bible at a revival.

Gizelle being relagted to that second seat is letting her know she is on thin ice skating like Olaf.  Linneitha Leakes would NEVA!

Nneka at the end in a folding chair letting them both of know Karen is was and always will be THE GRANDE DAME.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Do y’all really think Karen will be back?  The DUI kind of blew up her image and she’s a proud woman.

I doubt it was Juan’s roommate’s decision to leave.  He’s becoming increasingly unemployable and they need the money.

Mia needs to do more than retire that dress.  She needs to retire to private life and give her kids a break.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Boofish said:

Word on Sesame Street is The CW read her ass like a Bible at a revival.

I kind of feel like Candiace gave Robyn a read too on the way out the door and exposed her for being the one exposing stuff about the cast to the blogs.

Gizelle being relagted to that second seat is letting her know she is on thin ice skating like Olaf. 

Robyn's dumb self should've read the tea leaves and known she was on her way out when she saw Gizelle's seat placement.

Nneka at the end in a folding chair

Nneka being at the end was to be expected; she just got there.  ASHLEY being at the end and the friend of the show (K) getting a higher seat placement should have Ashley worried.  And she is, which is why she's furiously making videos proclaiming her innocence in that fight.

1 hour ago, Axie said:

Do y’all really think Karen will be back?  The DUI kind of blew up her image and she’s a proud woman.

The show will have her back definitely.  If Ray insists she come off this show and go to rehab, she won't be back.

If Karen, Candiace, Robyn, Ashley and Nneka and/or Wendy exit this show, they're either going to rebuild the show around Mia or put this show on ice and bring it back on Peacock. Gizelle & Robyn & Eric the producer should pat themselves on the back; their silly sorority games may have killed the show.

Although I would blame production first and cast second since this is the same production company that destroyed the Atlanta franchise.

1 hour ago, Axie said:

I doubt it was Juan’s roommate’s decision to leave.  He’s becoming increasingly unemployable and they need the money.

You know what? I think Juan decided to tank Robyn's large paycheck as get back for squandering his large paycheck and to put Robyn in her place for trying to out do/earn him.  If that's the case, Juan is financially abusive too.

They'll be divorced by the time the younger boy enters high school.

Hope her Patreon Paycheck covers the bills.  

• Like 7
6 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The show will have her back definitely.  If Ray insists she come off this show and go to rehab, she won't be back.

I think Ray and Karen are leading separate lives for much of the time. He's in Florida, and I'm not aware of Karen posting from Florida (I don't follow social media). I think they get together for production and perhaps for family events.

Ray doesn't tell Karen what to do, unless there's money involved. They both need it - they've had a lot of money troubles in the recent past. Things were ugly during their tax problems; we saw a realistic squabble between them.

I suspect Karen spends her Bravo check on herself.

Rare off topic: I hope Baltimore Betty is OK and that we hear from her soon. Baltimore had a catastrophic bridge collapse.

• Like 10
(edited)
16 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Rare off topic: I hope Baltimore Betty is OK and that we hear from her soon. Baltimore had a catastrophic bridge collapse.

Thank you for your concern, I live very north of that bridge, (Reisterstown historic area), but in my life have sailed under it and it is on huge pilings and tons of cement, for it to come down like toothpicks was horrible. The loss of lives is a tragedy and this changes greatly our shipping lanes and beltway travel for a very long time. 

Getting back to Karen and Ray living separately, I knew that was happening and I chuckled when they were in the doctor's office talking about Karen's blockage and to me Ray looked like he had no idea why he was there and what they were talking about. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Hugs 20

Re: the photo reveal- Wendy's blonde wig was a NO for me. I don't think it's about blaming Ashley per se. Ashley is a part of the main group and inserts a problematic outsider to disrupt shit.  It was nice to see the HWs hold Ash accountable for being messy. Zen Wen even had to give Nneka props for trying to diffuse. Also, Kurn arriving w security was comedy gold. 

K in the confessional... "Are you okay??" Referring to being hit in her FACE was a Yas Queen moment for me. She is absolutely gorgeous. 

Gordon and Mia's situation is not surprising but still very sad. Mia had a 10 year hall pass and fucked it up? Go to a carnival indeed!

If Robin isn't coming back next season, at least she'll have plenty of time for swallowing. I wonder if it tastes like laundry detergent? 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
14 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Also, Kurn arriving w security was comedy gold.

But it makes sense, since she let Ashley have it about bringing people with agendas & dangerous intentions around the group.

38 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

If Robin isn't coming back next season, at least she'll have plenty of time for swallowing. I wonder if it tastes like laundry detergent? 

Gizelle always said she and Robyn were a package deal.  It will be funny to see Gizelle sign that BRAVO contract for next season while Robyn flips on the TV to watch her.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
15 hours ago, Boofish said:

Ashley posted one of those makeup free no glam car videos thanking the fans and saying "it was a great experience." Word on Sesame Street is The CW read her ass like a Bible at a revival.

Followed by an "All this work and what did it get me" TikTok that suggested she was working to broker peace between the cast. Who does she think she's fooling??

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

But it makes sense, since she let Ashley have it about bringing people with agendas & dangerous intentions around the group.

Gizelle always said she and Robyn were a package deal.  It will be funny to see Gizelle sign that BRAVO contract for next season while Robyn flips on the TV to watch her.

Gizelle is not passing up that check. Unlike Robyn, who actively does other moneymaking things besides a podcast, Gizelle don't do shit. And I don't see GNA being successful. Just looked at their website, and they don't even have a full collection up with the pieces they showcased during the finale. Did we not learn anything from She by Sheree???

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

GNA needs to have a Grand Opening Grand Closing because they should've had their e-commerce site up and running when this episode aired.  It's too late now.

I hope Robyn has the money to sustain the Glo30 franchise; she's already signed the lease.  It's on the shopping center's website.

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Gizelle is not passing up that check. Unlike Robyn, who actively does other moneymaking things besides a podcast, Gizelle don't do shit. And I don't see GNA being successful. Just looked at their website, and they don't even have a full collection up with the pieces they showcased during the finale. Did we not learn anything from She by Sheree???

Not even one legging!!! What in the coochie sweat is going on??

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Not even one legging!!! What in the coochie sweat is going on??

Exactly!!!!! Weren't the leggings the point of the entire brand?!?!?!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I just want to know why Mia is so against Gordon suing his family.

It's Mia so whatever the reason is it is going to be terribly but wonderfully entertaining and weird.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

It's Mia so whatever the reason is it is going to be terribly but wonderfully entertaining and weird.

I think it is because it is costing them money that they are never going to get back; they won't be winning the lawsuit.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
(edited)
On 3/25/2024 at 6:48 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Mia and Gordon’s relationship sounds nasty and both are users. I don’t find her that interesting that she needs to sit next to Andy. The fact that she’s discussing her sons paternity when he is old enough to understand is gross.

I was shocked by this. I didn't realize they had an arrangement in which Gordon is ok with her having an affair with a guy for their whole marriage. And the son might be his and not Gordon's. Wow. Agree it is tacky and inconsiderate of the children for them to discuss this on TV. 

Mia is low class. She needs to go back to the strip club, except she's too old now. 

I was chuckling at all the Sesame Street names for Deborah... Grover, Cookie Monster, etc. Candiace can be snarky in a funny way. I can't look at Deborah without thinking of Sesame Street. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Followed by an "All this work and what did it get me" TikTok that suggested she was working to broker peace between the cast. Who does she think she's fooling??

Ummm excuse you! The socks are sold out!!! I don't see Athleta selling out socks from Amazon with an iron on logo.

So 10 pair in stock at $15.00 a pair minus production and shipping they both stand to make $2.98 pure profit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
23 hours ago, Boofish said:

OK, I'm dumb. Who is The CW?

6 hours ago, bosawks said:

I just took it for another of her lies.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

OK, I'm dumb. Who is The CW?

I just took it for another of her lies.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah, I wondered who The CW is too.

Sorry. Candiace and Wendy :)

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
On 3/26/2024 at 3:57 PM, bosawks said:

During earlier seasons when I was watching, she claimed that she was owner or CEO or whatever title popped into her witless head during production (as she wandered around straightening brochures). She may be liable for the wanton spending and mismanagement the family is claiming, and if so she will want to lie low and hope this mess fades away. Also, it doesn't seem to me that Gordon has a case (based on what little I know) - see wanton spending and mismanagement.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
On 3/24/2024 at 7:23 PM, funnygirl said:

Candiace thinks she can run her mouth and go unchecked. Yes, Deborah is thirsty and went heavy on the confrontation for attention and camera time. But this isn't the first time Candiace has said shit and poked people. At some point, poke the wrong person, and you're gonna get poked back. What's funny is that she stayed back and grabbed the champagne bottle like she was going to do something (she wasn't. lol!). 

Ashley's allowed to invite whomever she wants to her event. It's laughable that people want to blame her for other people's actions. 

Candance only responds to whom is poking the bear. Deborah lied on Chris and Eddie last season and everyone knows it. When Candance responds then she's called out as being wrong. If you don't want that smoke then leave her alone because her tongue to razor sharp. Deborah can't handle Candance that's why she wants to fight her. Deborah came with an agenda as Wendy stated. I am sorry that Kierra got hurt ( think that's her name ? )  Ashley knows Deborah and how she behaves , she never should have been invited. 

On 3/25/2024 at 5:53 PM, Bronzedog said:

Did anyone else gag a little when Ashley said she cares about Candiace?  Sure, Ashley, we’re all gullible.

Ashley is full of it. She can't stand Candiace. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2024 at 7:49 PM, Boofish said:

And in my fantasy world they would NYC them and start from scratch. 

It does not surprise me that Robyn is fired, I can't believe how she skated by this season becuase of the stunt she pulled last year with all of the Juan drama. I felt like they were going to get rid of her this season. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 3/24/2024 at 7:35 PM, Stats Queen said:

I don’t understand this. Candiace did not initiate anything, she was doing her own thing, she did not talk to or interact with Deborah at all. Deborah was verbally aggressive with Candiace and she made a snarky comment and left the situation. This was after Deborah made up lies about Chris which were proved by actual video footage. If I was Candaice the tamest thing I would have done was what she did.

Exactly ! It's the venom that you get from Candance when you cross her and a lot of people can't handle it. So my advice is, don't come for her unless she sends for you .  Please remind me if Candance ever came for someone first. If she feels wronged she will defend herself, with her words , she's not a fighter, she may get her butt  whipped but she will fight.  Giselle and Ashely stirred the pot with that fight with Monique and Monique overeacted . There was something else going on that season with Monique,  she was feeling really stressed. I believe Monique and Chris were having issues and she was feeling overwhelmed. Candance and Monique were friends I just hate they let Giselle and Ashely get between them. 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, byrd said:

It does not surprise me that Robyn is fired, I can't believe how she skated by this season becuase of the stunt she pulled last year with all of the Juan drama. I felt like they were going to get rid of her this season. 

Agree. I was surprised she was brought back this season. I won't miss her. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree. I was surprised she was brought back this season. I won't miss her. 

They brought Robyn back this season to see if they could get out of her & Juan what they ultimately got out of Mia & Gordon. Kenya from RHOA was fired for a season for doing the same thing.

Instead Robyn got to stay as a full time Housewife and she thought she was golden because she was BFFs with Gizelle and Gizelle is (was?) BFFs with production.

Juan not showing up to that reunion was probably the last straw, especially after Mia had both her old man and new man at the reunion. I've already shared my thoughts on why I think Juan didn't show up.

I think BRAVO thanked Robyn for her services right after the cameras wrapped the reunion.  That last group outing GEB & Friends had on the 17th was the going away good bye party for Robyn, not an early birthday dinner lol.

BRAVO took a DNA test and it turns out they 100% didn't care either.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12