Type keyword(s) to search

The Valley

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Culture Check: How can we combine humor and still remember and respect the humanity of the person we're commenting on? Visit the community guidelines to find some tips.

• Start Topic

LVP is an executive producer. I guess she has forgiven Jax and Kirsten. Or more likely, she just thinks she can make money off them. 

Ken Todd is not an EP. 

I saw a nanny shadowing Cruz earlier, when he was near the food.

Nia kind of resembles Rachquel. Maybe it’s a pageant thing they cultivate. Pretty, in a non-threatening way. Vacuous, constant smile.

• Like 2

So you know how Jax is criticizing Kristen for wanting to have a baby OUT OF WEDLOCK?

On the VPR After Show, he says that he thinks, every ten years, a married couple should be able to step back, reassess, and decide whether they want to continue the marriage, or go their separate ways.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

Nia’s checklist only included physical qualities. Kind? Intelligent? Witty? Nope. Not important. 

I don’t know if her husband has a six-pack or an eight-pack. But he BARELY meets the other criteria.

It’s fortunate that she never included “tall” as a requirement. 

• Like 1
On 3/20/2024 at 6:10 PM, Jaundiced Eye said:

I fell asleep. Not a good sign.

I watched last night after my workout but have no memory of what I watched. I think I zoned out or am experiencing suppressed memories. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So you know how Jax is criticizing Kristen for wanting to have a baby OUT OF WEDLOCK?

On the VPR After Show, he says that he thinks, every ten years, a married couple should be able to step back, reassess, and decide whether they want to continue the marriage, or go their separate ways.

Well, it happened well before 10 years. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So, Bravo which had viewership numbers in the millions with Scandoval last season (and profit from ads, etc.) couldn't, or didn't want to pay an OG cast member? 

That’s exactly what I was thinking. This show generated a lot of revenue last season. They don’t want to recognize the supporting characters’ contributions? How greedy can they be? And if anything, that was the first season that Peter was kind of more integral to a storyline. Rachquel was floundering, because she aged out of pageants. Peter tried to console her.

I never thought that he was compelling. But Peter was reliable and helped anchor the restaurant.

• Like 6

I thought it was kind of boring but I’ll probably give it another chance.  I had a hard time keeping track of who was who.

Did Jax really need to make a comeback? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 3/20/2024 at 4:09 PM, ZettaK said:

I watched reluctantly because there was a seamless transfer from Vanderpump Rules (which was done on purpose, of course), but I won't again. The show is extremely boring, and I have no interest in mothers with very young kids. I can't stand Jax who pretends he is a great father, but Cruz was in the pool unattended for some time, and he has health issues. Brittany just shouted at him from far away a couple of times. Jax is also a gossip who can't stop criticizing others! Was he ready for kids? Kristen looks terrible for someone who is only 40, and in the entertainment business (allegedly). The lawyer's wife has Jax's number, and she thinks he is stupid (she is right). The realtors are a train wreck, and the husband is hitting on women in their friend group in front of everybody.

Totally agree. I am surprised every time I see her. She looks sloppy and out of shape. And where did she get those enormous boobs? I'm not saying she needs to be as thin as she was, but she didn't have to let herself go to such an extend.

• Like 2

giphy.gif

As soon as I saw this go straight from VPR to the Valley i thought I might not like it.  That was fresh and magical going from Brandi and Scheana arguing on BH to Scheana walking into Sur to start the new show.  But doing it again is just lazy and not creative.  And then the rest of the show was boring and actually made me feel bad for Kristen, who I don’t even like!

i do want to mention that while I’m in no way defending Jax, ew,  it was actually Brock who told Jax to pull down that guy’s shorts. I’ll give Jax credit for not saying so but Brock should have stepped up.

One and done for me 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I caught the last few minutes of the pilot and the "This season..." teaser before the new ep of Vanderpump Rules. I can see why I have no memory of watching it the first time it aired!

42 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

As soon as I saw this go straight from VPR to the Valley i thought I might not like it.  That was fresh and magical going from Brandi and Scheana arguing on BH to Scheana walking into Sur to start the new show.  But doing it again is just lazy and not creative.  And then the rest of the show was boring and actually made me feel bad for Kristen, who I don’t even like!

They did it with Stassi and Summer House, but I'm not sure if that was the pilot or the first ep of a new season.

8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

There are no threads for the show, so I will put it here. The realtors separated recently. 

I think this is the correct thread. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

There are no threads for the show, so I will put it here. The realtors separated recently. 

They created a thread, Vanderpump Valley. On my phone, under Candid Reality, it shows up at the end, after “Your Husband is Cheating on Us.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
52 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They created a thread, Vanderpump Valley. On my phone, under Candid Reality, it shows up at the end, after “Your Husband is Cheating on Us.”

I saw it after I clicked on "See Full List" in Candid Reality. It's a forum without threads, and what I posted is supposedly a spoiler. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I caught the last few minutes of the pilot and the "This season..." teaser before the new ep of Vanderpump Rules. I can see why I have no memory of watching it the first time it aired!

They did it with Stassi and Summer House, but I'm not sure if that was the pilot or the first ep of a new season.

I think this is the correct thread. 

It has no individual threads for episodes, characters (yes, they portray "characters"), media threads. I posted a spoiler on the other one, under Vanderpump Rules...

Yes, I caved and watched another episode.

Jax, Jason, Jesse, Jasmine, Janet. All those Js.

Is pageant coaching profitable?

Nia and Danny have Jax's number too. 

Jason is the nicest of the guys. Jesse is an asshole.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Jax just sucks as a human being.  Urkel-like in his “did I do that?” innocent act.  Plus every vile character trait ever displayed in a man.  

And Brittany.  I didn’t watch VPR rules until Jax (and Britany) left so I didn’t see much of her, but her new jaw makes her look like that puppet Madame.  And her teeth remind me of those flipper teeth that they give little pageant girls.  

They are both unwatchable - he’s just evil and she’s a dullard.

I like the new mom of three and her actor hubby.  I like the pregnant couple.  And I like Kristen’s poor boyfriend.  That’s about it.  I don’t even know if I can hate-watch with smarmy Jax on my screen

• Like 8

Zack sucks. I don’t like him at all. Total try hard.

Brittany and her excuses for Jax. Shut up with your weird mouth.

Jax has not grown up. He seems the same to me but just older. He was asking why Cruz was screaming and having a tantrum. Like get off your ass and go see what your own fucking kid is crying about.

Jax inviting Alex is such bs. He knows what he’s doing and he does not have good intentions. Again shut the fuck up Brittany. I don’t know much about Alex but he looks like a total dbag. Him agreeing to come on too makes him seem douchey. I know Kristen is crazy too lol but that doesn’t make Alex not a dbag.

Jasmine seems annoying as fuck so far too. Trying so hard to be in scenes.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Jax just sucks as a human being.  Urkel-like in his “did I do that?” innocent act.  Plus every vile character trait ever displayed in a man.  

And Brittany.  I didn’t watch VPR rules until Jax (and Britany) left so I didn’t see much of her, but her new jaw makes her look like that puppet Madame.  And her teeth remind me of those flipper teeth that they give little pageant girls.  

They are both unwatchable - he’s just evil and she’s a dullard.

I like the new mom of three and her actor hubby.  I like the pregnant couple.  And I like Kristen’s poor boyfriend.  That’s about it.  I don’t even know if I can hate-watch with smarmy Jax on my screen

*moved here from the other topic

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

So Jax invited Alex to trash Kristen, and probably ruin her new relationship. 

Luke is likeable. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Jax is such a child. He's so invested  in Kristen  life,  but he can't move his @ss when he hears his son crying,  who obviously hurt himself. .  I think  Luke is okay, Alex is not. Well done Jax.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Is that the gay guy who sits on the sidelines and makes comments as if he's a Greek Chorus?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jason is the nicest of the guys. Jesse is an asshole.

I feel like they cast Jesse just to make Jax look less like the semi-sentient shitstain he is.

And then Jax said, "Hold my beer."

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6

Jax is such a child. He's so invested  in Kristen  life,  but he can't move his @ss when he hears his son crying,  who obviously hurt himself. .  I think  Luke is okay, Alex is not. Well done Jax.

• Like 5
(edited)

Brittany's mouth has now entered muppet territory.  Not attractive.  Same with the mega-boobs which start at her chin and go to her waist.  Both Jax and Brittany are so disingenuous about Alex being invited - I'm sure Jax  does it to stir up shit.  And then acts surprised that shit WAS stirred up.  (And while I was thrilled that Jax slammed Sandoval on Vanderpump Rules - I think Jax is a slimeball in every way.)

Edited by whydoievencare
Spelling counts.
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Trump and his old, wealthy, creepy friends would hang out and watch the pageant women? 

Yes, but it was pageant girls. He talked about walking around wherever he wanted at the pageants he owned, including the locker rooms (or whatever you’d call it for a pageant — “locker room” does not sound right at all, haha!).

ETA: I should have said “pageant girls also”; I didn’t mean to imply that he didn’t do this to adult women as well. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
On 3/27/2024 at 12:54 AM, Marley said:

Brittany and her excuses for Jax. Shut up with your weird mouth.

Jax has not grown up. He seems the same to me but just older. He was asking why Cruz was screaming and having a tantrum. Like get off your ass and go see what your own fucking kid is crying about.

Jax inviting Alex is such bs. He knows what he’s doing and he does not have good intentions. Again shut the fuck up Brittany. I don’t know much about Alex but he looks like a total dbag. Him agreeing to come on too makes him seem douchey. I know Kristen is crazy too lol but that doesn’t make Alex not a dbag.

Jasmine seems annoying as fuck so far too. Trying so hard to be in scenes.

Jasmine is a former NY Jet and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.  She was featured on the DCC reality show and was cut at auditions for her third year.  Since then she's been trying for reality show fame, I think she also did The Bachelor. When I saw her in this, I thought she was working really hard to try to elevate herself from "friend of" status.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Why is Jax inserting himself in Kristen's life and why does he feel the need to speak on what she and her boyfriend decide to do? 

Luke seems like a nice guy but I think Kristen wants a baby more than she wants a relationship and Luke is just the guy that's there. 

• Like 5
On 3/27/2024 at 12:10 AM, ZettaK said:

It has no individual threads for episodes, characters (yes, they portray "characters"), media threads. I posted a spoiler on the other one, under Vanderpump Rules...

Anyone can start threads for the episodes, cast, etc., in this forum. Oddly, for some reason the forum refuses to show up in my shows view even though I’ve followed it, and I think it was initially cross-linked to the thread, not the forum. Not to mention that it was accidentally called Van Der Pump Valley, not The Valley. However, if you go “one step back” from this thread (linked below) you can see the full Valley forum where you can create the separate threads, rather than continuing to put all show commentary in this one thread (and/or the one created in the Vanderpump Rules forum). Thoroughly confused yet? 😆

https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8695-the-valley/

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 3/19/2024 at 8:37 PM, Emmeline said:

In the earlier years I thought Schwartz was so handsome.  The last few years, not so much.

I tuned in to VR last year and watched the reunion due to Scandoval. I then began season 1, and Schwartz was indeed so handsome, best looking dude on the show imo.

Debating on The Valley. I feel like I should finish my VR binge and then give it a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/22/2024 at 1:39 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

What about "till death do us part" does he not understand? 🤔

On 3/27/2024 at 12:53 AM, ZettaK said:

Is pageant coaching profitable?

According to the hidden reality shows and documentaries on the subject, yes, it is extremely profitable.

• Like 2

I'm beginning to become concerned for my mental health/well being because I'm still watching this shit show. Anyone here a therapist/psychologist/ who can assure me I'm ok? Or should I seek help? Lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/28/2024 at 9:54 AM, kacesq said:

Jasmine is a former NY Jet and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.  She was featured on the DCC reality show and was cut at auditions for her third year.  Since then she's been trying for reality show fame, I think she also did The Bachelor. When I saw her in this, I thought she was working really hard to try to elevate herself from "friend of" status.

Oh!  I thought she looked familiar!  

• Useful 1

Ok. I just want to say goodnight to my fellow posters who watch this show.

I've surprisingly made into the part of the episode with the couple (whom I have no idea who they are) sitting with a therapist discussing their boring life problems. My life is more interesting than these vapid, brainless twits. 

• LOL 1