Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Well, there will be cheese, hopefully

I see some of us are applying for the kerosene drawers early in the show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Well yeah, but what did you prepare for Mom this week? Last week's menu literally made my mouth water.

This week I made Greek style lamb with roasted red peppers and bulgur, and chickpea soup (Anne Burrell's recipe). And for a sweet French yogurt cake flavored with orange zest, with apricot jam glaze on top. And some roasted potatoes because my mother loves potatoes. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This week I made Greek style lamb with roasted red peppers and bulgur, and chickpea soup (Anne Burrell's recipe). And for a sweet French yogurt cake flavored with orange zest, with apricot jam glaze on top. And some roasted potatoes because my mother loves potatoes. 

You are soooo fancy! I'm jealous.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Um... this woman doesn't look too bad.

Her fiancee!!

In the words of  a certain comedienne, "This Bitch's Got A Man?!!"

Hi Pounders!  My eating habits were a turkey sandwich and a side of broccoli.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's just an amuse bouche! 

I had some cheese and crackers around 4pm so I just wasn’t that hungry. But I promise you I will be having a slice of apple pie a la mode later this evening while I try to forget that there’s a snowstorm outside.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Is this the right place? My eating habit was some kind of mac&cheese meal that I tested out. Not on de diet, but the nice bit of ham steak is, I think.  Greetings to everyone tonight.

I am biting the bullet (or the mac & cheese) and packing my house for sale so I can move to be closer to my son & grandchildren. I sound like an old lady. Unfortunately, said son does not live in Miami or Tempe, but in Wisconsin where the power has been out all day and there's a foot of spring snow on the ground. Yay, me!

My son lives in Wisconsin, too! 😊

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

"He wasn't a bad person...he was a good person; he just had his demeanor."

What does that even mean?

Yeah, your bad marriage and divorce had no effect whatsoever, I'm sure.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

In the words of  a certain comedienne, "This Bitch's Got A Man?!!"

Two husbands AND a fiancé! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

"we had a good marriage until I rolled over on him and smothered him" and he tripped and fell on her best friend.

He tripped and his penis fell into her best friend's vagina. Its a tale as old as time. 

• LOL 10

Oh my God, this just happened to my niece.Her partner of about 6-7 years has been sleeping with her best friend. I am more upset about the girlfriend than I am about the loser boyfriend

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Adopt me.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Rose Perrine  Age: 58,  From: Jonesboro, AR

Her legs look so painful.   Stepson RJ, and daughter-in-law Sam, share a room with her, because she's such a fall hazard.    She's also living with her grandson Nathan, and his girlfriend, and Rose's husband (the caption said husband) Russell. 

Sam, the daughter-in-law makes a huge skillet full of scrambled eggs with cheese, a pile of sausage patties, a stack of toast. Must be 5,000 calories at least. 

Her trauma was her mother married a stepdad when she was four, and then her mom died, and stepdad went to prison, and Rose was depressed.  At 13 or 14 she weighed 250 lbs.   She joined high school ROTC, and lost weight then.   Russell was her boyfriend in high school, she broke up with him and married Jesse, her son's dad.  Then, divorced after seven years.    Then, she met Ray, and got married quickly, stayed married for 15 years and divorced.   

Then, she went to her 20th ROTC reunion, and reconnected with Russell, and now they live together.  Russell drives 18 wheelers, and she road with him, and went of cruises.  They married, and still are.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
Just now, lemoncake said:

Her life is a country song

Is there a pickup truck?

Just now, ams1001 said:

Do we know how old she is?

Does she have teeth?

58 years old. Not sure about the teeth.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm not sure which is worse, the upskirt filming or the breakfast.

No one looks good from that angle and fat people look especially bad.  That's why they always film them that way.  And they usually wear horizontal stripes to make them look even fatter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I

okay  this woman has no teeth. How in the hell is she eating that stack o' meat

A local man who died a few tears ago at 92 had no teeth and ate fine. 

• Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I

okay  this woman has no teeth. How in the hell is she eating that stack o' meat

The lure of the meat. She’ll gum the hell out of it if she has to.

• LOL 6