Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

Can anybody tell me where this clusterfuck of an idea where we just call everyone a king or a queen came from? The idiot friend saying “put your crown on queen; we don’t act like this” was only making it worse. There isn’t any royalty to be found in this shit storm of a show. 

• Like 6
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The poor unborn baby already has an enormous onus on its shoulders.

And an enormous anus for a father. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

I’m sure Dannnnnielle and Garrick will take this time away from Natalia to hone their Portuguese skills. 🤣😂🤣 I crack myself up. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Hey Dannnnnielle, you and Garrick have not yet lived plural. Your husband divorced you and he dates Brazilian women.

Amen.  You hit the nail on the head.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’m sure Dannnnnielle and Garrick will take this time away from Natalia to hone their Portuguese skills. 🤣😂🤣 I crack myself up. 

Bone up on??? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

OK peeps, make sure you have your anti nausea meds handy for next week's episode! Have a great week, see some of you on Wednesday for Fat Chat. Love you all, smooches! @judylo, hang in there, better days are coming!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I would love to know where the money comes from that gets these folks trips to Brazil and Mexico, visas expenses, lawyers and you know these women aren't hooking up with Darick for free

Looking forward to next time

Later gaters 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

It was well worth dragging myself out of my sick bed for your snark. Now I have to decide whether or not I should have something to eat. I’m starving but I’m apprehensive. Have a great week, everyone. Adios.

• Hugs 6
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nick is showing his solidarity with Jasmine by wearing a lime green shirt.

Ok Jasmine has to be a fake name, right? 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It was well worth dragging myself out of my sick bed for your snark. Now I have to decide whether or not I should have something to eat. I’m starving but I’m apprehensive. Have a great week, everyone. Adios.

Feel better soon!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Feel better Auntie!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

They are having the party in a vacant unrented apartment, right? Nathalia does not consider herself as a plural wife. She is not interested in seeing Danni as an equal member in this marriage. And SHUT YOUR DERPY MOUTH, GARRICK! You look like an IDIOT.

OMG yes, he reeks of idiot..... and totally looks it too 😵‍💫

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

Sooooo….

Do we get to find out what she thinks gone happen if she do that?

I don't know, I don't think she said it enough...

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Nick must high-five himself every day that he has talked multiple women into having sex with him while they support him and allow him to sit around and think deep thoughts.

I just thought of something horrible.

Does he share his thoughts on the state of the human condition?

Do his wives suckers come home from their jobs every day and listen to him mansplain the western philosophical canon?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

I like to check in to see if Nick is still thinking and if Garrick is still gazing into space.

I just can't believe this is an actual show and I'm watching.  But then again I'm also watching Love During Lockup so maybe it's not them.  Maybe its me with the problem!  😎

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/6/2024 at 9:38 PM, tvrox said:

Why was mother In law invited to this dinner? 

She seems to be almost the entirety of their story 😂 I'm pretty tired of her. I can't ever remember their names... but, this couple doesn't need to come back next season, imo.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Everyone here?

I am! Some of the others might have stopped off at Bill and Bob's for takeout on their way over but they're on the way! 

How are you feeling today? How's the roommate sich? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 5/8/2024 at 2:15 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I like to check in to see if Nick is still thinking and if Garrick is still gazing into space.

I just can't believe this is an actual show and I'm watching.  But then again I'm also watching Love During Lockup so maybe it's not them.  Maybe its me with the problem!  😎

You are one of us. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am! Some of the others might have stopped off at Bill and Bob's for takeout on their way over but they're on the way! 

How are you feeling today? How's the roommate sich? 

So far, no new roommate! Old one is just across the hall but I haven’t seen or heard her. And my PT and OT seem pleased with my progress. Wrist cast hurts though!

Edited by judylo
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nick: I’m the idea guy.

He is utterly gobsmacked that Jasmine has thoughts and ideas of her own. Weird though they may be. You can see the wheels turning in his little brain-"How am I going to snow this one? She does not sit at my feet and gaze doe eyed as I expound my wisdom!" 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I’m behind.  5pm shows are rough right after work and I forgot LIP.

What are these carriage ride outfits?  Are they going to Sizzler’s after?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

There is nothing about Nick that I find attractive.

He thinks of himself as a gorgeous deep thinker. I would have to fight rolling my eyes at him if I was anywhere near him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How are you doing?!?!

So far no new roomie and PT is progressing!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nick doesn’t waste any time, trying out the goods before buying them. Also he needs to see Jasmine’s bank statements.

He'll want three written references and a credit check. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

HI all, yay SSW! Oh it only took one day for this girl to decide never mind on this couple? Can't blame her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1