Type keyword(s) to search

S.8 E.16 Boiling Point

• Start Topic

Charisse has a crab boil and bangs on a table.  Gizelle's daughter Grace is still heading off to college.  Candiace argues with Robyn.  Nnecka can't let go of the Party City sash and crown set.  Mia and Jaqueline are in the same room.

Yeah.  I'm kind of wanting this season to be over too.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

No Marylander is going to want crab without Old Bay!!!

It was funny when one of Grace’s sister’s said, “Don’t forget the little people” before Grace left.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Candiace needs to go and take her nasty attitude, ugly extensions, and ridiculous tissue squares with her. She ruins everything for me.  I hope Wendy’s friend or Jacqueline replaces her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

The minor things:

• Coochie/armpit hair removal: cute
  • Grace starting her adult journey: cute
  • Robyn's house, Charrisse's house: cute
  • Nneka wearing the sash & crown when neither Wendy or Karen showed up: Sad
  • The underseasoned crabs & lack of Old Bay: Tragic

I wish the producers would've shown Charrisse getting close to Jacqueline and Mia to show why she would want to facilitate a reconciliation between the two. 

Candiace v Robyn + texts

Robyn shared those texts with Ashley, Gizelle & Charrisse (and production). The texts from Candiace were probably in  the same spirit as her texts to Karen, which is why Robyn wants nothing to do with Candiace. It's why Ashley thinks Candiace is 2 faced, Gizelle wants nothing to do with her & Charrisse thinks social media gassed up Candiace. 

I don't think Candiace is/was 2 faced.  I do think Candiace vents but expects the other person to be ok after her vent sessions and they're not.  Candiace has to learn & accept that's not ok and other people don't have to accept her tantrums.

HOWEVER, I think the person who is actually 2 faced in this situation is Robyn because she knew what Gizelle & Ashley were cooking up for her good friend Candiace and she was cool with it as long as Juan didn't get exposed. She flipped on Candiace & Chris (before the Juan reveal) and now she's been revealed for sharing info about a cast member to blogs...the same thing she blasted Monique for in Seasons 3 and 5.

I don't think we will see Candiace crying over Robyn anymore. Candiace cries because she is frustrated, angry or embarassed. She did not cry at all over Robyn tonight ... she was very clean & level headed when she confronted Robyn.  Candiace cried because she was embarrassed for yelling in Charrisse's house (whch is why she apologized to Charrisse's daughter and to the party at large and left).  Charrisse apologized too.  But guess who didn't apologize...

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Boring episode. I don’t want to see hair removal. It’s gross. I’m not surprised that Candiace used coochie hair as a reason not to sleep with Chris Bassett.

It feels like Grace has been leaving home for the entire season. She’s a nice girl but it’s not a great storyline. 

Cha Cha really wanted a moment. I think she expected more of a reaction from Mia upon seeing Jacqueline but Mia handled herself surprisingly well. Then she wanted a Robyn/ Candiace moment but Robyn is done with Candiace after her shitty online behavior. I don’t blame Robyn for being done with her. 
Nneka looked stupid with that dumb sash and crown on. Charisse was right that it looked like some party city junk.

• Like 11

Nneka's get up.

Charisse hair in her confessional.

Gizelle dressed like the Hamburglar.

In order of how much second hand embarrassment I had.

There was a part of me that felt bad for Mia and Jacqueline. I think Mia knows that what happened to her is not J fault and I don't think J would have left Mia to be hurt in that manner. This is the wrong group to have that type of tough conversation with because they are for the most part soul sucking demons.

I just need the producers to know that if they can forge ahead without Nene Leakes, Gizelle will fade to black eventually as well. 

The only thing that will heal any divide between Robyn and Candiace is a tragedy unfortunately. I hope it never happens for either one of them however COMMA nothing else will stop this from festering.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

This is what I find odd about Charrisse (with 2 r's and two s'es.) At some point, everyone who has ever met her has had nothing but nice things to say about her and it always appear to be love at first sight. So far we have Monique, Candiace, Nneka, Jacqueline, Mia, Sherman's ex wife, Katie .. But if she decides you somehow wronged her, it's all out war. I find it bizarre how she is seemingly 2 different people. Bravo rarely shows the side of her everyone loves.

• Like 8
51 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Gizelle dressed like the Hamburglar.

Robyn was dressed like the Hamburgular too. She also had on black and white stripes.  Her stripes were just smaller.

59 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Crabs with no seasoning??? How Dreadful.

Those were the driest crabs ever and that's sad in a place that puts Old Bay on EVERYTHING (Ice cream, bagels, popcorn, hot sauce, vodka,etc)

54 minutes ago, Boofish said:

The only thing that will heal any divide between Robyn and Candiace is a tragedy unfortunately.

Not even that, because if a tragedy happened to Robyn, Candiace would reach out but if a tragedy happened to Candiace, Robyn would not even care.

The Robyn/Candiace friendship is permanently over. There's fault on both sides but I think Robyn throwing around the word "defamation" and Candiace finding out Robyn was giving her text messages to the blogs (when Robyn should've been exposing Candiace's texts ON THE SHOW) finally got it through Candiace's head that Robyn was not, is not and will not be her friend.

4 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I find it bizarre how she is seemingly 2 different people. Bravo rarely shows the side of her everyone loves.

I think the show was more balanced when Charrisse was on the show because the center of power wasn't neither in Gizelle's camp or Karen's camp.  She can also bring some level of wealth back to the show --that townhouse was easily more than a million dollars.  Candiace's townhouse sold for almost $800,000 and was not in a desirable area like Potomac.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Not even that, because if a tragedy happened to Robyn, Candiace would reach out but if a tragedy happened to Candiace, Robyn would not even care.

I think the show was more balanced when Charrisse was on the show because the center of power wasn't neither in Gizelle's camp or Karen's camp.  She can also bring some level of wealth back to the show --

You make a very valid point about Robyn. For me she went from being the most likeable, relatable, down to earth housewife across all the ones I watched to whatever this is she has become.

I also agree this show needs Charrisse but chose Gizelle. 

• Like 9

Laser lady kept lasering the same spot on Wendy's armpit.  Quite frankly, editors, you kept going back to the armpit, way too much.

I like Gizelle's daughters. I do wonder what they are like in a friend group though.

Charrisse's son seems very sweet.  I liked how he walked all the ladies to the door.

Robyn?  How did I ever like you?  You are childish.  And a coward for letting bloggers do your dirty work.

Nnecka must really like a sash and a crown.  The joke belonged in DR and not brought back.  Kind of pathetic. 

Next week?  FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

Lastly...East coast crabs are sad looking.  And obviously need Old Bay.  You know what isn't sad looking and needs Old Bay?  West coast Dungeness crab.  I said what I said.  

200w-6.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
31 minutes ago, Boofish said:

You make a very valid point about Robyn. For me she went from being the most likeable, relatable, down to earth housewife across all the ones I watched to whatever this is she has become.

And Robyn didn't wash her hands of Candiace because of Candiace's texts or tweeting. Robyn washed her hands of Candiace when Candiace wouldn't join her & the gang in bullying Wendy.

I do think if a tragedy happened to Ashley or Gizelle, Candiace would reach out to them but neither one of them would say anything in support of her.  Same with Wendy.

15 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Lastly...East coast crabs are sad looking.  And obviously need Old Bay.  You know what isn't sad looking and needs Old Bay?  West coast Dungeness crab.  I said what I said.  

Chesapeake Blue Crabs are the area's speciality. There's crab houses everywhere.  They literally have a blue crab statue in the middle of BWI. I don't know what the prices are today but I know a few years ago it wasn't uncommon to pay $100 for a dozen. And a bushel? Whew.

Whoever did those crabs just threw them in a pot and threw them on the table unseasoned.  Which is an appropriate analogy for this season.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Charrisse gives a few gorilla pounds on the table to remind everyone she's the biggest Silverback.

Wait, did Mia not tell BFF Jack's she got SA'd? Jacks says "they" didn't tell me until years later. Who is they? The perpetrators, others that were there? 

Whose gonna get a beat down next week? Ash says "Stop! Get off of her!", so not her. My money is on cryangles.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
10 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Charrisse gives a few gorilla pounds on the table to remind everyone she's the biggest Silverback.

Wait, did Mia not tell BFF Jack's she got SA'd? Jacks says "they" didn't tell me until years later. Who is they? The perpetrators, others that were there? 

Whose gonna get a beat down next week? Ash says "Stop! Get off of her!", so not her. My money is on cryangles.

I believe someone mistakes Ashley's friend Deborah Allan Greer for a Yolanda Saldívar pinata and beat some candy out of her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, retired watcher said:

I am so tired of everything being rehashed over and over. Get some new story lines please. 

Also please get rid of Charise FOREVER.

This show needs  a complete  overhaul,  meanwhile  , put it on  pause.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I started laughing when Charrisse was banging the table. She really wanted a moment. Her house is really nice though.

Grace is such a beautiful young lady and I hope she thrives in college. Gizelle is Gizelle but she has raised some great kids.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Boofish said:

I believe someone mistakes Ashley's friend Deborah Allan Greer for a Yolanda Saldívar pinata and beat some candy out of her.

Here are the details I've read:

Spoiler

Cookie Monster tried to throw a drink on Candiace, but got Kiearna instead.  My favorite part is Charrisse rescuing the champagne bottle out of Candiace's hand. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

And Robyn didn't wash her hands of Candiace because of Candiace's texts or tweeting. Robyn washed her hands of Candiace when Candiace wouldn't join her & the gang in bullying Wendy.

I do think if a tragedy happened to Ashley or Gizelle, Candiace would reach out to them but neither one of them would say anything in support of her.  Same with Wendy.

Chesapeake Blue Crabs are the area's speciality. There's crab houses everywhere.  They literally have a blue crab statue in the middle of BWI. I don't know what the prices are today but I know a few years ago it wasn't uncommon to pay $100 for a dozen. And a bushel? Whew.

Whoever did those crabs just threw them in a pot and threw them on the table unseasoned.  Which is an appropriate analogy for this season.

Robyn defended old  Chris Bassett last season against Gizzys implications of inappropriate behavior. Candiace spat in her face by getting pissed off because Juan was paying strangers hotel bills and doing laundry with other coaches and showing up in nails salons. Candiace thought Gizelle should have called out Juan rather than Chris Bassett. Robyn was nothing but kind to Candiace and Chris. She just wasn’t going to dump Gizelle for Candiace. Robyn doesn’t care about Wendy. Really nobody does except Candiace. 

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

Here are the details I've read:

Hide contents

Cookie Monster tried to throw a drink on Candiace, but got Kiearna instead.  My favorite part is Charrisse rescuing the champagne bottle out of Candiace's hand. 

I’m hoping it brings some life to this season…

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Robyn defended old  Chris Bassett last season against Gizzys implications of inappropriate behavior. Candiace spat in her face by getting pissed off because Juan was paying strangers hotel bills and doing laundry with other coaches and showing up in nails salons. Candiace thought Gizelle should have called out Juan rather than Chris Bassett. Robyn was nothing but kind to Candiace and Chris. She just wasn’t going to dump Gizelle for Candiace.

No no no, let's not skip from chapter 1 to chapter 10.  Let's tell the entire story. All this goes back to Season 6 when Robyn found out Juan was cheating on her and Gizelle & Ashley have been cooking up various storylies to deflect from Robyn's sham of a relationship. 

The BS of Seasons 6, 7 & 8 is all because of Robyn & Juan's sham relationship and Robyn's fear of being exposed.  Because Candiace would not join her getting rid of one of the exposers, Robyn had no problem sacrificing Candiace & her husband in order to keep her own.

That's what Candiace is really mad about and I think Candiace is even more so angry with Robyn for how she treated Chris because he did consider her & Gizelle to be friends.

But, like I've said, you can't be trying to be a part of the Get Along Gang with women who don't like your wife. Candiace & Chris's mistake was thinking Robyn liked them when Robyn doesn't give a single solitary F about them.

Candiace chose her side (Wendy), Robyn chose her side (Gizelle). It will not be fixed.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

No no no, let's not skip from chapter 1 to chapter 10.  Let's tell the entire story. All this goes back to Season 6 when Robyn found out Juan was cheating on her and Gizelle & Ashley have been cooking up various storylies to deflect from Robyn's sham of a relationship. 

The BS of Seasons 6, 7 & 8 is all because of Robyn & Juan's sham relationship and Robyn's fear of being exposed.  Because Candiace would not join her getting rid of one of the exposers, Robyn had no problem sacrificing Candiace & her husband in order to keep her own.

That's what Candiace is really mad about and I think Candiace is even more so angry with Robyn for how she treated Chris because he did consider her & Gizelle to be friends.

But, like I've said, you can't be trying to be a part of the Get Along Gang with women who don't like your wife. Candiace & Chris's mistake was thinking Robyn liked them when Robyn doesn't give a single solitary F about them.

Candiace chose her side (Wendy), Robyn chose her side (Gizelle). It will not be fixed.

Last season Robyn took time to film with Chris and Candiace and support them. That’s as far back as I care to go. She was lovely to them. Sure Robyn can’t stand Wendy but Wendy acts like an asshole so I get it.  I think Candiace is stressed out because  the singing thing isn’t happening and she needs this show since Chris is more or less unemployed. Keeping the feuds going is good for the show but Robyn is paying her dust right now.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Chesapeake Blue Crabs are the area's speciality.

My first ones were in Pope's Creek, MD. Rough looking joint with picnic tables covered by the ubiquitous newspaper.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Also, confessionals are filmed long after the season has wrapped. So there is time for reflexion and retelling of history. Robyn 100% was part of the scheme. However COMMA by the time the season aired she realized GNA had gotten way out of line and she backtracked. What we saw from her was damage control. I agree with both posts above. Robyn is vertical integration. Cause the problem @drivethroo then sell me the solution @Chatty Cake.

She tried to fix what they did but by then everyone had enough of her and Beelzebub attacking marriages. I believe this was marriage #4 or 5 by this point. Candiace does way too much but Robyn is not innocent. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Last season Robyn took time to film with Chris and Candiace and support them. That’s as far back as I care to go. She was lovely to them.

Well, last season Robyn flipped on Candiace and Chris *before* Juan got exposed. The reunion filmed on January 19.

Candiace's text asking if Robyn was still mad at her was dated January 23.  This is the text production keeps showing to prove Candiace is being 2-faced.

Juan cheating & Robyn hiding it got exposed in February --after the reunion was filmed and after that text was sent.  It could not have been in response to Robyn hiding Juan's cheating and taking it to Patreon.

If Robyn is showing that text or any of Candiace's texts from the same time period as proof Candiace is 2-faced, Robyn is doing the same thing she slammed Monique for doing: trying to create a narrative aka smear campaign.

Robyn may not be publicly disparaging Candiace but she definitely was making her rounds in private.

12 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Robyn 100% was part of the scheme. However COMMA by the time the season aired she realized GNA had gotten way out of line and she backtracked. What we saw from her was damage control. I agree with both posts above. Robyn is vertical integration. Cause the problem @drivethroo then sell me the solution @Chatty Cake.

Everyone wants to focus on Candiace's reactions instead of finding out what prompted the reaction in the first place. Even if Robyn didn't know about GNA's scheme against Chris, she definitely knew about about their scheme against Eddie (and was a part of that)...just like she was part of the Monique/trainer scheme.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 3/11/2024 at 2:08 PM, J80134 said:

DEAD!

Okay, Potomac ladies....I'ma need ya'll to stop with referring to your private area as a coochie.  It is called a vagina...not va-jay-jay, coochie, clam or p-y (well, p-y can be used only in medicinal dirty talk, but I digress)

Drives me fuckin' crazy!!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Well, last season Robyn flipped on Candiace and Chris *before* Juan got exposed. The reunion filmed on January 19.

Candiace's text asking if Robyn was still mad at her was dated January 23.  This is the text production keeps showing to prove Candiace is being 2-faced.

Juan cheating & Robyn hiding it got exposed in February --after the reunion was filmed and after that text was sent.  It could not have been in response to Robyn hiding Juan's cheating and taking it to Patreon.

If Robyn is showing that text or any of Candiace's texts from the same time period as proof Candiace is 2-faced, Robyn is doing the same thing she slammed Monique for doing: trying to create a narrative aka smear campaign.

Robyn may not be publicly disparaging Candiace but she definitely was making her rounds in private.

Everyone wants to focus on Candiace's reactions instead of finding out what prompted the reaction in the first place. Even if Robyn didn't know about GNA's scheme against Chris, she definitely knew about about their scheme against Eddie (and was a part of that)...just like she was part of the Monique/trainer scheme.  

Robyn never flipped on Candiace. She simply said the optics weren’t good for Chris to be going to Gizelles dressing room alone and closing the door.

1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

DEAD!

Okay, Potomac ladies....I'ma need ya'll to stop with referring to your private area as a coochie.  It is called a vagina...not va-jay-jay, coochie, clam or p-y (well, p-y can be used only in medicinal dirty talk, but I digress)

Drives me fuckin' crazy!!

Ashley is the worst when she references coochie sweat.

• Like 2

Boiled crabs in whatshernames rented townhouse, in Maryland, boiled crabs???

The women knew they would be eating crabs but dressed like they were just having cocktails, crabs splatter and stain. Charisse puts brown paper over her (or furnished rental) dining table and then hammers away at crabs, the dents in that table...no security deposit will be returned!  Was that kid walking all the women to her door her son?

When Candiace was leaving the crab boil and was looking in the fridge for water I really wanted to see inside just to see if Charisse really lived there or did she rent the place for filming this scene.

Wendy arrives to watch Candiace get her lady bits lasered, thus proving Wendy would show up to the opening of an envelope, I have never nor want to ever sit and watch a friend have that treatment done.  Which BTW, that was Keirna's salon? She should be a full on HW, she has a job/business and probably some dirt on a few of the others which is waaay more than G has had in the past three seasons. Watching G have that endless convo with her college bound daughter was dumb. Why do all these women act like their kids are heading off to war and forgetting that they can go visit, winter breaks, holiday's etc...happen so knock it off with the woe is me my daughter (or son) is going away to college, that is what we want for our kids so get over it.

Robyn has nothing going on because she refuses to just say the truth, "Juan and I have different rules in our marriage, we lead separate lives but stay together for the kids." Juan will never agree to that truth either and probably never be on another reunion.

I loved the flashback when G was asked to leave a party, those bangs were sooo bad, how did I forget about that hair don't?!

• Like 4
On 3/12/2024 at 3:23 AM, drivethroo said:

The BS of Seasons 6, 7 & 8 is all because of Robyn & Juan's sham relationship and Robyn's fear of being exposed. 

I just cannot anymore with Robyn and Juan. That backyard wedding might have been a legally binding event (I have my doubts) but Juan didn't consider the vows he spoke as binding in any way, shape, or form.

They are "bonded" but in such an unhealthy way. Robyn's choice not to let go of him and move on in her life is pathetic, annoying, and now sooooo boring to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, RedHawk said:

That backyard wedding might have been a legally binding event (I have my doubts)

Has anyone seen a marriage certificate? Robyn is so boring, nobody even cares to check and see if they are legally married.  To my understanding, by Maryland law, you have to get married in the same locality you take the license out in.  They live in Howard County, went to Howard County Courthouse to take out the license but on TV the ceremony was in Baltimore County. So either they got married in their kitchen in Howard County and had the performative ceremony in Baltimore County, took out another license in Baltimore County, or they are not legally married.

I'm sorry but if I'm Karen or Wendy, I'm inquiring down to Howard Courthouse to see if they are actually legally married and I'd hold that in my back pocket for when Robyn got out of pocket. But like I said, she's so boring nobody cares.

7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Charrisse's townhouse was easily $1.5 million.  Even if she is renting it, it's a lot nicer than Gizelle's Lego house, Nneka's unfinished house and Ashley's Michael's seashore house. The young man walking the women to the door was Charrisse's son and her daughter was downstairs with her friends (when Candiace was apologizing).

• Like 5
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

or they are not legally married.

The answer is C, not legally married...that is my guess.

My comment about Charisse's house was because it looks nothing (decor wise) like her Potomac house, that townhouse looks so far removed from her Champagne Room days...basic furniture and Home Goods art on the walls, (I am not knocking HG art or decor, I have bought nice things at that store), it looked cramped and bland, like rental furniture, I really wanted to see what was in the fridge to see if C even really lived there, we never saw her home before this episode, I'm just sayin'.

• Like 1
On 3/13/2024 at 8:47 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

....Watching G have that endless convo with her college bound daughter was dumb. Why do all these women act like their kids are heading off to war and forgetting that they can go visit, winter breaks, holiday's etc...happen so knock it off with the woe is me my daughter (or son) is going away to college, that is what we want for our kids so get over it.

I watch w my 24yo daughter.  And when this scene was on, my girl - looked at me and said "that never happened with you....knowing you, you and dad were celebrating and jamming in the car"  She was not wrong.  NB:  Of course we missed our firstborn, but jeez - she'll be back.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 11:31 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I watch w my 24yo daughter.  And when this scene was on, my girl - looked at me and said "that never happened with you....knowing you, you and dad were celebrating and jamming in the car"  She was not wrong.  NB:  Of course we missed our firstborn, but jeez - she'll be back.  

Same with me, dropping my baby girl off at the dorm in Philly, she looked at me and asked me why I was still there, lol...I head over to Sansom Street Oyster House and had a few drinks and some oysters.  It is our job to raise a child to be independent, mission accomplished!

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Poor Charrisse. Banging on tables, and then leaving the room in a theatrical way. She wants so badly to become a full time HW again.

Nneka was so juvenile with the Grande Dame crown on.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 3/10/2024 at 9:24 PM, Axie said:

No Marylander is going to want crab without Old Bay!!!

It was funny when one of Grace’s sister’s said, “Don’t forget the little people” before Grace left.

And no Marylander is going to call it a crab boil!  It's a crab feast, and there better be newspaper or at least brown paper to make a mess on.  I'm only a few minutes into the show, and I am predicting that melted butter is going to make an appearance.  Ain't nobody in Maryland melting butter for steamed crabs.  

Go Os!!

• Like 5
14 hours ago, cathaireverywhere said:

And no Marylander is going to call it a crab boil!  It's a crab feast, and there better be newspaper or at least brown paper to make a mess on.  I'm only a few minutes into the show, and I am predicting that melted butter is going to make an appearance.  Ain't nobody in Maryland melting butter for steamed crabs.  

Go Os!!

My only thought was that brown paper was not going to protect that dining room table from the dents the hammer meeting a crab claw is going to make.

Melted butter is a thing, I myself have used it but it better be clarified.

Charisse should have had a caviar and champagne party instead, she lead with the champagne theme back in the day (she built that champagne room in her McMansion and not the kind where management requests you don't touch the dancers), maybe even throw in those tasteless humongous stone crab claws, she would have been more on brand for her faux lifestyle.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 1:36 PM, dosodog said:

Charrisse' anemic crab boil was sad but blue crab with Old Bay is amazing...I spent about a year in Federal Way, Washington and quickly embraced the Dungeness crabs, they have flavor even without Old Bay. Please do not judge the blue crab from Charrisse's crab boil, nobody should be made to deal with that bland mess.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 2