Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E6 Saw It on the Graham

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, sandwoman said:

Really? not know Penne pasta? I think that's pretty basic on many restaurant menus. And I could totally see after mothering Schwartz for so long, Katie wanting to date men who are more worldly. 

Meanwhile, I've with Ariana. I can't LOOK at Sandoval's face without cringing. His constant whining about how he didn't do anything maliciously. NO RESPONSIBILITY EVER. Don't want to see him jumping off boats and having fun. Bleh.

Yeah, I'm with Katie on this. She spent many years with a man-child, she doesn't need another one. 

Scheana has some weird attachment/loyalty to Sandoval because he was the only one who was nice to her back when the show first started. All the girls hated her and made fun of her. I wish she would realize just because someone was nice to you 12 years ago, doesn't mean you have to be loyal to him the rest of your life, especially in light of his recent actions. 

Lake Tahoe looked amazing

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think James’s response was the best.

”We never meant to hurt anyone.”

”Yes, but you knew what you were doing WOULD hurt people.”

Holy Moly!!  So well expressed!  James Kennedy - he's growing up!  Unlike the Toms.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Yeah, I'm with Katie on this. She spent many years with a man-child, she doesn't need another one. 

Good point, but Katie doesn't have to be so smug about it while calling penne a noodle.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How messed up of Sandoval’s team to plant a rumor about Brock and Rachquel. 

For this alone, Scheana could decide to drop him once and for all.

And what was it even about? Was he trying to say, "Not my fault -- she's a vixen no man can resist"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

About the Scheana hysterics: all (more, or less) those people are actors. They don't have to be good actors. Yes, I mean she exaggerated for the effect. As for calling Ariana, she knew other cast members/production (even the gossip media had a photo of the group the second it was taken) would tell her she was friendly with Sandoval, so she wanted to notify her beforehand that she was "upset" about the whole situation. The Sandoval/Scheana pairing at the yoga session was a set up. Scheana was not paired with Brock, but was with Sandoval? She is also a huge narcissist. Anybody remembers her huge portraits at her house? 

Sandoval should complain less.

Brock was angry with Sandoval, but was warned by Scheana to cool it off because they need the show. And Brock even apologized to Sandoval and not vice versa! Also, like others mentioned, Scheana didn’t save anything from all her years on the show, and other sources of income she had because of the show? 

She doesn't need to worry about being broke anymore. Thanks to Scandoval, she bought a new, 2.5 million house in LA (Sherman Oaks, ok, it's the Valley) after the one she owns in Palm Springs.  

https://robbreport.com/shelter/celebrity-homes/scheana-shay-house-los-angeles-1235507731/

It says something if the most interesting parts of the show are Lake Tahoe and Graham (who is adorable). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 3/6/2024 at 10:03 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

Ariana, you have no business telling everyone else how to feel. You are more than entitled to hate Tom. But to threaten no contact with anyone who associates with him while you cohabitate with him? No one is gonna support that. You're thriving and found a new relationship in 5 minutes. 

I mean, threats are lame, and I'm not in favor of something literal, but as a reminder, this was only four months after the event.  And that initial sentiment was probably within a month. That's still pretty raw for a breakup of that nature and the aftermath. 

I was saying the other day that all this is in fact made different by the TV show.  I'm pretty sure that IRL there would not be this much or ANY crossover.  IMO/experience, people would split into separate teams for AT LEAST 6 months after something this serious.  Reality TV is definitely warped reality.

On 3/6/2024 at 9:25 AM, snarts said:

Tom hates Lala because she's immune to his charm/BS and therefore a bitch.

Lala has plenty of reasons to be hated that are not set by Tom Sandoval.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
53 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

About the Scheana hysterics: all (more, or less) those people are actors. They don't have to be good actors. Yes, I mean she exaggerated for the effect. As for calling Ariana, she knew other cast members/production (even the gossip media had a photo of the group the second it was taken) would tell her she was friendly with Sandoval, so she wanted to notify her beforehand that she was "upset" about the whole situation. The Sandoval/Scheana pairing at the yoga session was a set up. Scheana was not paired with Brock, but was with Sandoval? She is also a huge narcissist. Anybody remembers her huge portraits at her house? 

Sandoval should complain less.

Brock was angry with Sandoval, but was warned by Scheana to cool it off because they need the show. And Brock even apologized to Sandoval and not vice versa! Also, like others mentioned, Scheana didn’t save anything from all her years on the show, and other sources of income she had because of the show? 

She doesn't need to worry about being broke anymore. Thanks to Scandoval, she bought a new, 2.5 million house in LA (Sherman Oaks, ok, it's the Valley) after the one she owns in Palm Springs.  

https://robbreport.com/shelter/celebrity-homes/scheana-shay-house-los-angeles-1235507731/

It says something if the most interesting parts of the show are Lake Tahoe and Graham (who is adorable). 

My question is whether she'll be able to afford that house once the show is over.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, politichick said:

My question is whether she'll be able to afford that house once the show is over.

She probably won't. She has two mortgages now, and although she has income from the show, endorsements, a podcast, etc., some will disappear if the show is cancelled. She is already monetizing her daughter's social media. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

For this alone, Scheana could decide to drop him once and for all.

And what was it even about? Was he trying to say, "Not my fault -- she's a vixen no man can resist"?

I think to say "Look at him and not me!"  But still throwing the person he's "so in love with" under the bus 🙄

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sandoval still thinks continuing to wear that lightning bolt pendant is a good idea. 

And the gross nail varnish. What a tool!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just when I thought  Scheana couldn't hit the pinnacle of narcissistic behavior, she outdoes herself in this episode!  You know it's bad when Lala has to tell her to get off her phone and then look at her with mild disgust because she keeps checking her MENTIONS on Twitter!  I'm curious as to how Ariana feels watching this episode and seeing the barely contained jealousy over DWTS and her newfound fame.  I know if it were me, I would have a hard time looking at Scheana the same way.  

• Like 6
(edited)
On 3/8/2024 at 11:22 AM, Marigold66 said:

Just when I thought  Scheana couldn't hit the pinnacle of narcissistic behavior, she outdoes herself in this episode!  You know it's bad when Lala has to tell her to get off her phone and then look at her with mild disgust because she keeps checking her MENTIONS on Twitter!  I'm curious as to how Ariana feels watching this episode and seeing the barely contained jealousy over DWTS and her newfound fame.  I know if it were me, I would have a hard time looking at Scheana the same way.  

Ariana will see even more on this week's episode. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, bosawks said:

I hope whoever had to put the mic pack in Brock’s bathing suit got hazard pay.

From watching wrestling in the 80s I know it can be a perspective thing but it sure looked to me like there wasn't much going on down there. Plenty of room for a mike pack :)

• LOL 4
On 3/7/2024 at 9:54 AM, whydoievencare said:

Holy Moly!!  So well expressed!  James Kennedy - he's growing up!  Unlike the Toms.

If you told me in past seasons that James Kennedy would now be the most mature man on this show, I would have laughed you out of the room. He's the only person on this season who makes any sense these days.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 4:04 AM, JenE4 said:
On 3/5/2024 at 9:25 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Pickle Tie has a job at The Four Seasons Hotel, but he wants to work at a sandwich shop?

The Four Seasons doesn’t have a reality show. I think it’s a foregone conclusion that 95% of people in the service industry in LA are trying to break into showbiz. That is mactor pizzazz getting a pickle tie to stand out in his audition (not quite an interview) for a job in a (televised) sandwich shop.

Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner!  People will do ANYTHING for their chance at reality fame!

On 3/6/2024 at 6:25 AM, snarts said:

Hippy seems so calm & happy in the midst of what was likely a chaotic house with cameramen/producers/etc

I don't think Hippy is the same dog.  Now - I don't know dogs, but he looks smaller than Graham was - are we SURE they are the same dog?  LOL

I did not want to watch, but a group of us at work watch and then laugh about it the next day, but I don't even know if that's worth it. Stupid Scheana with her "why can't I have MY day!" or whatever.  Shut up.  Just SHUT UP ALREADY!  I feel like i need to stomp on the floor and flail my arms and say "shut up shut up shut up!" to all of them.  Tim is just  a fuck face and he needs to be off my TV now.  I'm so fed up with his non-apology and punting of blame to others. It's gross!

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/6/2024 at 1:31 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Why can I never have one moment where it can be about me?”

— Scheana Shay

Apparently, I tuned out or changed channels too soon because I had no recollection of her saying that until I saw the end of this ep tonight. It must be exhausting to be around her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

As someone who also married a Tom Schwartz (everyone love him, but he couldn’t keep a job or unload the dishwasher) I felt Katie’s reaction to her date not knowing what penne was. It’s not one thing, it’s all the things and expecting everyone to find your childlike headspace adorable. My current partner is an adult with investments and a house and a retirement plan. I don’t have to explain the grown up world to him. He knows how to cook penne pasta. Trust your instincts Katie! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner!  People will do ANYTHING for their chance at reality fame!

I don't think Hippy is the same dog.  Now - I don't know dogs, but he looks smaller than Graham was - are we SURE they are the same dog?  LOL

I did not want to watch, but a group of us at work watch and then laugh about it the next day, but I don't even know if that's worth it. Stupid Scheana with her "why can't I have MY day!" or whatever.  Shut up.  Just SHUT UP ALREADY!  I feel like i need to stomp on the floor and flail my arms and say "shut up shut up shut up!" to all of them.  Tim is just  a fuck face and he needs to be off my TV now.  I'm so fed up with his non-apology and punting of blame to others. It's gross!

I also wonder if it's the same dog. I thought Graham was larger.

• Like 3
On 3/12/2024 at 8:35 PM, ZettaK said:

I also wonder if it's the same dog. I thought Graham was larger.

Exactly - I thought he was larger too and had longer/different color fur.  

• Like 2
On 3/12/2024 at 12:42 PM, hatchetgirl said:

I don't think Hippy is the same dog.  Now - I don't know dogs, but he looks smaller than Graham was

Okay so it wasn't just me.  I thought he looked smaller too.  I just thought my old eyes were playing tricks on me.  

Leviss is saying that Lisa rehomed him to get her back on the show.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lisa-vanderpump-denies-raquel-leviss-accusations-about-dog-graham/

Lisa had the best comeback.  "Well she also said she was Ariana's best friend..."  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Okay so it wasn't just me.  I thought he looked smaller too.  I just thought my old eyes were playing tricks on me.  

Leviss is saying that Lisa rehomed him to get her back on the show.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lisa-vanderpump-denies-raquel-leviss-accusations-about-dog-graham/

Lisa had the best comeback.  "Well she also said she was Ariana's best friend..."  

Well, Lisa is deflecting without really answering. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I did not star watching this show until I accidentally came across last season's Tell All.  WOW.  It was a lot to unpack.  

I do not know anything about any of them except Swartz because he was on Winter House.  But as an outsider looking in, they are all self-absorbed people with many issues.  So, they are all perfect for a reality show.  

Yes, Tom cheated on Whatshername and he is the bad guy.  But at some point, adults move from their anger or grief and let the past go.  Yes, her friends to show support would snub the ex.  EXCEPT, this group is on a show and have to film with each other so yeah, they have to interact or no paycheck.  The line "I will cut off any friend that has a relationship with Tom as he will not have access to me" Ummmm as he is living in the house with her.

I don't know how much of an asshole Tom is or was and his way of apologizing sucks, but he has a point if the same people that are acting so self-righteous, while clutching their pearls, are assholes too.  It's hard to be sympathetic.

I find it all entertaining but sad that these adults act like Middle schoolers.  With being said that is exactly why we watch.  Am I right?

• Like 5