Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Life After Lockup: Fighting Chance

• Start Topic

Chance exposes his truth; Melissa and Louie surprise each other; Joynomi faces a tough decision.

Original air date 2024.02.02

It's the season finale.  Melissa's new nose!  Hopefully the last time we'll ever see Chance.  Joynomi catches a clue?  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Chance is a fucking psychopath… like a gaslighting str8 up psychopath 

My husband walked past during one of Chance’s scenes and asked if he was always on a meth high. 

Yes. Yes he is.

I was glad production was there when Tayler met with him at night. In a park. It looked a lot like a setup for Dateline.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My husband walked past during one of Chance’s scenes and asked if he was always on a meth high. 

Yes. Yes he is.

I was glad production was there when Tayler met with him at night. In a park. It looked a lot like a setup for Dateline.

I’m still in shock him saying well You couldn’t do that could you .. blaming her for him cheating when all he wanted to do was have pizza night and taco Tuesday and cuddle with her …. I literally was like is he high? How is him cheating HER fault that makes no sense 

• Like 6

I’m still in shock him saying well You couldn’t do that could you .. blaming her for him cheating when all he wanted to do was have pizza night and taco Tuesday and cuddle with her …. I literally was like is he high? How is him cheating HER fault that makes no sense 

Well, once you understand that it hurts him when he hurts her, the rest of it is a piece of cake. And yes, he was a high as a kite. Tayler mentioned that he has a drinking problem when she went on her rant.

In other news, did I see a spelunker in one of Melissa’s nostrils?

And let’s talk about that nose job… cause baby …. I’d sue 

That was my first reaction, too. Go back to the plastic surgeon, get your money back and then sue for malpractice. That nose on that face? NOOOOOO.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Melissa’s nose was awful, like really really bad. Louie from Lakeland gets the Oscar for saying she looked good with a straight face. 

Louis is no fool. He knows that as long as he's with Melissa, he has to tell her what she wants to hear or there's hell to pay. I think Donna could have given Melissa a better nose job with her wooden spoon.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

When Melissa's nose doesn't make her happy, she'll move on to her boobs, and when that doesn't make her happy she'll get cheek implants and when that doesn't make her happy she'll get another nose job, then bigger implants, and around and around and around she'll go. Louis, just find that nice Applebee's waitress and have a peaceful life. You don't need such a heaping pile of bitchy self centeredness. You deserve better.

Shovel continues to exhibit her appalling clothing choices when meeting Mother Baby-daddy, ugh. 

Joy needs to step away from the Internet and just be single for a while.

Isn't Chance back in jail now IRL? Psycho.

Brice (? can't remember his name) flounced off on a four wheeler. First time I've seen that! He's lucky he got away from Lindsey... she'd have him back in jail in no time.

• Like 5

Brice (? can't remember his name) flounced off on a four wheeler. 

Blaine. I thought that was a bad idea. I didn't see a helmet, it was dark and he had just finished loading all his stuff on the truck. Just drive that away dude.

Louis, just find that nice Applebee's waitress and have a peaceful life. You don't need such a heaping pile of bitchy self centeredness. You deserve better.

I think Blaine is with Brenda, the (unfortunately fictional) Applebee's waitress. I can sort of see Louis with another pizza aficionado; together they can have their own pizza shop called Pies 'R' Us. I think her name is Marie. They use Donna's special sauce and have her wooden spoon framed on the wall. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Brice (? can't remember his name) flounced off on a four wheeler. First time I've seen that! He's lucky he got away from Lindsey... she'd have him back in jail in no time.

Blaine just did a gratuitous joyride in the back yard for some reason.  The trailer hitch was part of his parting package.  Lindsey has always rubbed me the wrong way.  She deserves to be single for a while.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, anoninrva said:

Blaine just did a gratuitous joyride in the back yard for some reason.  The trailer hitch was part of his parting package.  Lindsey has always rubbed me the wrong way.  She deserves to be single for a while.

She is a user .. i want to marry him so if i go to jail i wont be alone .. GIRL

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

At the beginning of the season, Sara was talking about all her cosmetic surgery procedures, boobs, tummy tuck, etc.  No wonder they have to live in a tent/camper now - all that money gone to the plastic surgeon.  Hopefully she can recoup some of it on Only Fans. 

I thought we were getting punked with Melissa's nose reveal.  All that $$, pain and healing for - what???  Maybe it will take time to settle in. 

• Like 3

Well, nose jobs do take several months to settle down and for the swelling to go away. But that just gives her months and months to obsess about it and focus on it and realize that it didn't turn her into Kim Kardashian and then plan more plastic surgery. Poor Louis, hell have lots of "Yes, dear" in his unfortunate life.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

At the beginning of the season, Sara was talking about all her cosmetic surgery procedures, boobs, tummy tuck, etc.  No wonder they have to live in a tent/camper now - all that money gone to the plastic surgeon.  Hopefully she can recoup some of it on Only Fans. 

Oh no - that’s not true at all. They had money for her plastic surgeries because that was money they saved and earmarked for that purpose. They are living in a tent because their evil landlord raised their rent and their towing business is going belly up. (/sarcasm)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Was this the season finale? They did a wrap up at the end like it was 

Yes, it was the finale. There was so much snark material and we couldn’t live chat! As I was watching, I thought that we should pick a day to rewatch it simultaneously and comment. Chance made me roar with laughter (“I wanted Taco Tuesday and movie night!!!”) and want him to get shivved when he returns to jail. And someone needs to educate Tayler on the benefits of birth control.

5 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Blaine just did a gratuitous joyride in the back yard for some reason. 

The production staff probably suggested it for the dramatic effect. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/5/2024 at 8:20 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Melissa’s nose was awful, like really really bad. Louie from Lakeland gets the Oscar for saying she looked good with a straight face. 

For real though, the nose, was.... not good. 

Chance is such a douche and I can't stand his face. Tayler is a little speschul, but God, the poor thing, he's a monster. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

I missed live chat so much! I was dying to know what y’all thought about Melissa’s new nose. I didn’t notice much of a difference. Definitely was expecting more with that reveal. 

I hope Chance at least got his ass kicked by Bobbo off camera. He’s one of the sleaziest people I’ve ever seen on a reality show - and I watch a lot of trashy reality shows. 

Also I am reading a book that has a character named Red. I keep reading it in Joynomi’s whiny Eeyore voice - “Reeeeeeeeed”. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

missed live chat so much! I was dying to know what y’all thought about Melissa’s new nose. I didn’t notice much of a difference. Definitely was expecting more with that reveal

I thought her nose looked like it had no business being on her face. As I said upthread, those outsized nostrils were so distracting. I was looking for a spelunker in those cavernous holes. Yikes.

• LOL 5
On 2/5/2024 at 10:46 PM, Elizzikra said:

Blaine. I thought that was a bad idea. I didn't see a helmet, it was dark and he had just finished loading all his stuff on the truck. Just drive that away dude.

I think Blaine is with Brenda, the (unfortunately fictional) Applebee's waitress. I can sort of see Louis with another pizza aficionado; together they can have their own pizza shop called Pies 'R' Us. I think her name is Marie. They use Donna's special sauce and have her wooden spoon framed on the wall. 

We originally came up with the idea of Brenda for Louie, but I do like this idea. Except Brenda deserves better than Blaine. 

• Like 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I thought her nose looked like it had no business being on her face. As I said upthread, those outsized nostrils were so distracting. I was looking for a spelunker in those cavernous holes. Yikes.

Better for excavating nose boogers.

Redd and another Rolling Suitcase of Sadness. Bye, Redd!

Talk about sadness...Tayler's Plastic Champaign Glasses of Sadness. 

I think that Kerok is a controlling sob. I don't like him. What is "The Christian Church"?

Melissa's new nose....same as the old nose, but with bigger blowholes. Louie is a sweetheart and I wish him all the best. 

Oh, apparently Blaine now realized Lindsey is a con artist. Say it ain't so!

No Fucking Chance....please remove yourself from my airwaves. You are awful. Horrible. TayLER. Damn, girl. Silver linings, I guess?

I missed our live chat because this show can be a slog without my Bunkies. I don't know when we'll meet again but, until then, I bid you ... adieu 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4

I think Blaine will find him a good woman at church. Her name is Tiffannee. She's 26, just out of rehab for the second time and has now found Jesus. She "sings" in the choir but her real jam is country, she loves Carrie Underwood. She lives over near the Walmart with her auntie and her cousin Zeke. Zeke works at the carwash when he's not drunk. Tiffannee hopes to become a drug counselor but for now she works at the Walmart and cuts hair on the side. She would love to have a purse dog. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I mean, there's nothing preventing Louie and Brenda from opening up a pizza shop. I bet Donna would love Brenda,.First of all, she's not Melissa.  And Brenda can handle a wooden spoon. She uses one on the  handsy cooks and dishwashers at Applebee's when they get fresh.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Brittney seemed to use it to mean any Christian denomination that isn't Catholic.

I think I slept through that part, but as they've kind of alluded to in the rest of the show, it's a nondenominational Protestant sect akin to Jimmy Swaggart, etc.   

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Blaine will find him a good woman at church. Her name is Tiffannee. She's 26, just out of rehab for the second time and has now found Jesus. She "sings" in the choir but her real jam is country, she loves Carrie Underwood. She lives over near the Walmart with her auntie and her cousin Zeke. Zeke works at the carwash when he's not drunk. Tiffannee hopes to become a drug counselor but for now she works at the Walmart and cuts hair on the side. She would love to have a purse dog. 

And both Tiffannee and Brenda know their way around birth control and they aren’t afraid to use it. No unplanned babies with those two…

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I think Louie from Lakeland belongs with Marie, the spunky daughter of Giuseppe, the 76-year-old owner of the family pizzaria that he’s been working in since he was just a boy. Giuseppe got himself a little place down in Boca and would love to retire, but the people in his little Jersey town need him! They would be devastated if Guiseppe’s closed! Everyone agrees that Rocco’s on the other side of town is terrible. Marie’s good with the customers. She remembers their names and usuals, but she can’t see her way around the kitchen with a wooden spoon. But this new guy, Louie, now he shows some promise! He’s not only mastered Guiseppe’s family recipes, but he’s added some new specials that the town is going wild for. And he notices the way Louie and Marie look at each other. Louie is respectful and would never jeopardize his job that means so much to him, and Guisippe senses they’re secretly waiting for his blessing. Guisseppe knows his pizzaria and Marie’s heart are in good hands. Boca, here he comes!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I think Louie from Lakeland belongs with Marie, the spunky daughter of Giuseppe, the 76-year-old owner of the family pizzaria that he’s been working in since he was just a boy. Giuseppe got himself a little place down in Boca and would love to retire, but the people in his little Jersey town need him! They would be devastated if Guiseppe’s closed! Everyone agrees that Rocco’s on the other side of town is terrible. Marie’s good with the customers. She remembers their names and usuals, but she can’t see her way around the kitchen with a wooden spoon. But this new guy, Louie, now he shows some promise! He’s not only mastered Guiseppe’s family recipes, but he’s added some new specials that the town is going wild for. And he notices the way Louie and Marie look at each other. Louie is respectful and would never jeopardize his job that means so much to him, and Guisippe senses they’re secretly waiting for his blessing. Guisseppe knows his pizzaria and Marie’s heart are in good hands. Boca, here he comes!

But what about Brenda? She has been waiting a long time for love…

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
17 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

But what about Brenda? She has been waiting a long time for love…

Louie deserves love and the opportunity to inherit a pizzeria, from Marie’s father, who cherishes him as the son he’s never had. Giuseppe thinks Louie’s mom is a hoot! She’s thinking of getting a condo near him in Boca.

I think Brenda is the right one for Blaine. she has a soft spot for his adorable little son, and always sneaks him a free scoop of ice cream.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
22 hours ago, JenE4 said:

This is going to break Brenda's warm heart. I hope you're happy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

That's OK, though. Brenda will soon meet Dax, a new mechanic in town, when she brings her motorcycle in for repair. He's 6 foot 2, has black hair and blue blue eyes, and hails from Montana, where he grew up on a ranch. He was the smartest kid in Horse Neck and went to Bard. He worked in IT for awhile and lived with a lyrical dancer and potter. After a bad breakup (she moved to a vegan potter's commune in Vermont), Dax reinvented himself, threw aside the white collar world for a simpler life, working with his hands. He was immediately drawn to Brenda's warm heart and independent spirit. He and Brenda love animals. They buy a piece of land outside of town and start an alpaca trekking business and petting zoo together. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffannee's for Blaine. Brenda's too good for him. 

You know what? Screw the boys. I say that, like Kelly Taylor, Tiffanniee, Brenda and Marie choose themselves. The three of them move into a house together with a couple of acres for all the kids and some rescue pets. They run the pizza shop together and are the best of friends - like some middle-aged golden girls. Life is good and they are glad to have left all the dead weight behind.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I see that my Bunkies are a little bored with no LAL to keep us warm on a Friday night 

This .. I was coming here to say sure don’t know what to do with my Friday night now .. lol 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
47 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This .. I was coming here to say sure don’t know what to do with my Friday night now .. lol 

I miss you guys! I watch plenty of crap tv but I just can’t do Mama June…

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I feel sorry for Melissa - that is not a good nose job at all.  I speak with some experience as I had one done 20 years ago. In my case, I sought out someone whose specialty was facial plastic surgery, and in particular rhinoplasty. The guy has hundreds of published research articles, written several clinical books, multiple board certifications, teaches other surgeons around the world, and is just highly specialized in the area.  I was so fortunate to find someone like him where I lived back then.  Hers sadly looks like a very inexpensive job from someone who doesn't have the skillset to make it look subtle and natural. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I feel sorry for Melissa - that is not a good nose job at all.  I speak with some experience as I had one done 20 years ago. In my case, I sought out someone whose specialty was facial plastic surgery, and in particular rhinoplasty. The guy has hundreds of published research articles, written several clinical books, multiple board certifications, teaches other surgeons around the world, and is just highly specialized in the area.  I was so fortunate to find someone like him where I lived back then.  Hers sadly looks like a very inexpensive job from someone who doesn't have the skillset to make it look subtle and natural. 

This “plastic surgeon” just hacked off the tip of Melissa’s nose in a 45-degree angle. I would tend to think “not enough nostril” was the likely not the concern Melissa had in the first place.

• LOL 1