Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Til Death Do Us Part

• Start Topic

Nikki surprises Justin at their engagement party; Manuel gets emotional before the wedding; Anali's bachelorette party is more than she could have hoped for; Sophie goes wedding dress shopping; Sam and Citra realize their families don't support them.

First Look: 1/26/24

Full Episode: 1/28/24

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I get so frustrated with people like Sam's mother. With almost everyone having access to a computer connected to the Internet that fits in the palm of their hand, there's really no excuse for anyone's ignorance of the beliefs of faiths other than their own.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are more alike than they are different. What's different is which laws in each religion's holy book they choose to follow, and which laws they choose to ignore.

For example, all three holy books say women should cover their heads. Most Muslim women do by wearing a hijab. Orthodox Jewish women cover their heads; Conservative and Reformed Jewish women don't unless they're in a temple that requires women to cover their heads.

Christian women don't cover their heads.

All three holy books say women shouldn't wear pants. The Bible forbids women to wear pants at any time, but most Christian denominations ignore that scripture. The Quran disallows women from wearing pants in public, or at home when men are present. Most Muslim women don't wear pants. The Torah says women shouldn't wear pants. Orthodox Jewish women don't wear them; most Conservative and Reformed Jewish women do. 

The above are just two examples of the hundreds of laws in each religion's holy books that are the same.

I've heard people say Muslims worship a different god than Christians and Jews, as evidenced by Muslims referring to their god as "Allah" instead of "God."

"Allah" is the Arabic word for God; "Dieu" is God in French, "Dios" is God in Spanish, and Dio is God in Italian.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all worship the God of Abraham; in other words, all three are Abrahamic religions.

In just 10 minutes on Google, Sam's mother would learn how much Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have in common. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1

I need some help here people. Clayton' lives with his weirdo mommy living IN his closet, and he lives with two guinea legs that he takes to his wedding. His idea of a bachelor party is having an intimate pool party with his besty, then playing video games with said besty. And, his Beaty thinks this two man bachelor party is weird. Did I mention that Clayton has the physique of a middle aged dad bod? And this guy thinks he can lay down the law snd tell his fiance to not have strippers at her Bachelorette party?!? What am I missing here???

• Like 7
7 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I get so frustrated with people like Sam's mother. With almost everyone having access to a computer connected to the Internet that fits in the palm of their hand, there's really no excuse for anyone's ignorance of the beliefs of faiths other than their own.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are more alike than they are different. What's different is which laws in each religion's holy book they choose to follow, and which laws they choose to ignore.

For example, all three holy books say women should cover their heads. Most Muslim women do by wearing a hijab. Orthodox Jewish women cover their heads; Conservative and Reformed Jewish women don't unless they're in a temple that requires women to cover their heads.

Christian women don't cover their heads.

Not to nitpick, since I agree with you in principle - this is willful ignorance.  Some Orthodox Jewish women shave their heads and wear wigs in public.  I believe some Mormon women do as well.  Catholics and Eastern Orthodox do wear head coverings - eg nuns.  I seem to recall most of the older women at my grandmother's church wearing head scarves.  It is unusual at my more reformed Catholic church, other than nuns in habit.

• Like 4

I couldn't help but think that since Justin/Igor comes from the same country as Andreeeei, they could open a Moldavian (sp??) restaurant together and Elizabeth and Nikki could sing songs together as the entertainment! (Also, CD's could be made available for purchase at the restaurant or online.)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, lilysmom said:

Elizabeth and Nikki could sing songs together as the entertainment!

If those were the only options, Elizabeth wins hands down. The Nikki sounded like bad karaoke. 

Anali really showed tonight that this is all about the green card. I have a feeling her family knows all about Clayton and the wedding but she didn’t trust them to keep up the con so she just told HIM that she had kept it secret. Now with camera crews present she can’t risk her family appearing and blowing it all. Who when they are truly, madly deeply in love and about to wed is already planning a divorce???? Brandi saw right through that little exchange. Clayton’s bachelor party was not just strange, I found it very sad. He has the maturity of a 13 or 14 year old boy. I also felt that there was SOOO much Brandi left unsaid about the relationship with his mom….enough dysfunction to fill a season of Jerry Springer for sure. 

Ashley and Manuel continue to show how trashy they are and how self absorbed she is….somehow every single thing comes back to Ashley. It’s her world, everyone else is just renting space and needs to worship her mágica crystal tiara. 

• Like 7
43 minutes ago, mytmo said:

This is the best stripper the sister could come up with?  Not even worth getting in trouble.

He could've taken lessons from Danny DeVito in Friends.

image.thumb.jpeg.65ba422525cbc0c8fb86ad3e97602bc8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2024 at 1:24 AM, surfgirl said:

Did I mention that Clayton has the physique of a middle aged dad bod?

I think he actually has the body of a middle school boy, just hitting puberty. The tiny hands and the thick thighs... it's like he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet. The internet claims he's 5'8", I'd say more like 5'4". 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

So I did a little digging because I was bored & Rob the knob's car is quite sought after in good condition despite being almost 20 years old, but what amazed me is that the trunk he holds up with wood could be fixed for less than $30 for the hatch struts. Shows what a cheap ass he is if he can't spend $30 to get that fixed.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Shrek said:

So I did a little digging because I was bored & Rob the knob's car is quite sought after in good condition despite being almost 20 years old, but what amazed me is that the trunk he holds up with wood could be fixed for less than $30 for the hatch struts. Shows what a cheap ass he is if he can't spend $30 to get that fixed.

He’s saving up for indoor plumbing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

This is a different season. Last season was way more fast paced. 

Clayton has some issues. I think he still wants to be a little kid. He wanted to play with a guy. For his bachelor party. Let’s call it what it is. Playing. Swim party and video games. That’s stuff a boy would do at 10 even 8 years old. Something is off there. 

The guinea pigs. There’s definitely some mental stuff there. Even his homeboy told him. 

A normal guy would want to go to a strip club or have a stripper. Go somewhere. 

Then he got mad at Amalie. For having a stripper his sister hired him. She didn’t even do anything. The lap dance was all in fun. 

This guy has insecurity issues. 

Nikki singing makes William Hung sound like Usher. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
23 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Clayton has some issues. I think he still wants to be a little kid. He wanted to play with a guy. For his bachelor party. Let’s call it what it is. Playing. Swim party and video games. That’s stuff a boy would do at 10 even 8 years old. Something is off there. 

The guinea pigs. There’s definitely some mental stuff there. Even his homeboy told him. 

Then he got mad at Amalie. For having a stripper his sister hired him. She didn’t even do anything. The lap dance was all in fun. 

Yeah, something is definitely off with Clayton. I may have missed it but did they ever explain why Clayton's mother lives with him? I mean I know it is for financial reasons but did they ever say anything more? Does his mother hold a job? Is she on disability or something? Also, can't Clayton afford a bigger apartment or house. Like maybe a situation where the mom lives on the lower level and Clayton and Anali live upstairs.

He should be mad at his sister for the stripper. She's the one who hired him.

I agree. The so called bachelor party seemed liked a sleepover for an eight year old boy. Even his friend thought it was weird.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 1/28/2024 at 11:23 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

In just 10 minutes on Google, Sam's mother would learn how much Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have in common. 

Wouldn’t that apply to Citra and her family too?  They’re the ones insisting on the change.

• Applause 1
11 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

Wouldn’t that apply to Citra and her family too?  They’re the ones insisting on the change.

Whataboutism doesn't matter in this case as he was more than happy to convert, she just had to show her face which to her christian fundamentalist brain was a step too far.

• Like 3
On 2/6/2024 at 1:02 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

All you need to know about this dude is his mother lives in his closet.  Anali needs to run far.  A lot of fucking crazy in that household.

• Like 3
On 2/7/2024 at 3:10 PM, applewood said:

agree. The so called bachelor party seemed liked a sleepover for an eight year old boy. Even his friend thought it was weird.

I decide to watch Pillow Talk instead of the full episode and even Robert said the bachelor party looked like one of his son Bryson’s play dates. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Aww, I liked Clayton’s sleepover. It was precious. I would much rather have a slumber party like a 12 year old with mani/pedis, face masks than have the gross male stripper gyrate over me.

Apart from closet mom, he seems like the most sensible 90 day-er and I am impressed with his Spanish. 

• Like 3

What happened to Yara's mouth/nose area? Her face is EFFED UP. Watching pillow talk, wasn't sure where to post this. She really should have left well enough alone. It's painful to look at her.