Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13 : Miami in Mexico

• Start Topic

The ladies arrive in Mexico City, but Larsa and Alexia start the trip off on the wrong foot; Guerdy discovers someone has been speaking poorly about her to the press; a sexual and provocative dinner experience brings some truths to light 

Airdate 1/24/24

• Like 1

How come every time these housewives go on a cool trip someone has to ruin it? In this case Larsa, ugh! 
Pretty cool Adrianna gets to perform at such a huge event. Hope Larsa doesn’t ruin that too. 

• Like 5

Why in the world would Lisa want Lenny to buy property, demolish the home and rebuild.  That could only result in a very lengthy battle and who could trust Lenny.  Get the cash settlement with child support and maintenance.  Normally the lawyers do the negotiating for you.  I just don’t understand this mess.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why in the world would Lisa want Lenny to buy property, demolish the home and rebuild.  That could only result in a very lengthy battle and who could trust Lenny.  Get the cash settlement with child support and maintenance.  Normally the lawyers do the negotiating for you.  I just don’t understand this mess.

Neither does Lisa.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Lisa is dumb.

That's it. That's the explanation.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It’s ironic that Alexia ruined Nicole’s Mothers Day lunch but she’s mad Guerdy and Larsa ruined her bunny men and artist dinner. Karma. 

Let me tell you this about that, the art, the bunny men, the music, the strobe neon light...that is not the birthday dinner I would find enjoyable, men in underwear serving me food, nope.  

Who decided to be twelve and say they were eating frog balls? Everyone knows those are really small and not much meat on them, lol.

I know several people that vacation in Mexico City, they all tell me it is a foodie town, these women never focus on the food, it is wasted on them and I am mad about that.

Larsa is Larsa, why any of those women expect anything different is the definition of insanity, they should save their energy for other things. So now she has a tequila line and her bottle manufacturer just happens to be in Mexico City? Will it be blue and white with a bell on top?  Also, did I hear Larsa say she has two houses?

Marysol becoming overwhelmed by the heat, she was probably a few more drinks a head of the others but I felt for her because I do not do well in the heat either but I am smart enough to drink water and not so many cockies.  I would love a Rolls car trunk bar to show up for my next party, a classy way to serve a canned cocktail.

Guerdy's Spanish is really fluent and Kiki's as well, I am always impressed when someone is fluent in a language not their own, the only person that does not speak any Spanish is Lisa, right?  Living in Miami it is pretty much mandatory to speak some Spanish.  Lisa does not speak common sense either.

Lenny telling Lisa he wants to tear down and rebuild a house for her is almost unbelievable considering how little he wants to give her or do for her...is it in writing? Not only is that an expensive way to go but lengthy process, it would just tie them together for a much longer time and who would have input on how the house is designed? Would it be Lenny's vision? I do not see him turning over design or architecture details, floor plans, etc...to Lisa.

Did Alexia complain to Lisa about Todd not funding her life and how Jody is there for Lisa financially and I thought I heard Lisa say, yes but not yet? Not yet??? Like she will expect Jody to fund her lifestyle? Jody should watch out and not give Lisa a credit card in her name, we have seen how she has spent money. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Larsa , checking  his phone is about trust, not judgment. She lived with Scottie for how long, she had a Todd. I wouldn't  want a Todd myself,  because  of everything  that comes with it.

The birthday  dinner was just weird, Alexia  thought  it was wonderful.  Marysol needs to wear the rest of her suit,why subject the others to a view of her vagina , especially  before  dinner.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Kiki is a bit over the top with the sex talk but I did laugh at her mocking Larsa by wiping tears away with her vibrator 😅

Alexia thinks that she is never wrong at all. She's constantly saying yeah and nodding but I don't think anything gets through her thick skull.

Larsa is Larsa but she was right when she said she doesn't expect an apology from Alexia because she's never going to get one.

Guerdy looked amazing in the pink dress at dinner but can we please get rid of the underboob trend?

• Like 10
4 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Larsa , checking  his phone is about trust, not judgment. She lived with Scottie for how long, she had a Todd. I wouldn't  want a Todd myself,  because  of everything  that comes with it.

Is Larsa that unself-aware or does she think people are that stupid?

She walked away with what I am sure was a huge amount of money from Scottie. I am equally certain that he is the one who is supporting the children as he would have paid a lot of child support. When they divorced, she essentially had no income and had never worked except for the brief stint as a housewife. 

• Like 11

I was distracted this entire episode by how flabby Alexia's arms are.  Why am I suddenly noticing this for the first time?  Is this the first time she's ever worn really short sleeves?  Or did Alexia's arms just suddenly get flabby?

These Ho'Wives did something I thought was impossible:  They made Mexico City feel boring.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I can’t imagine Larsa will be successful with a tequila.  She is just following one of the Kardashians.  The same with Lisa’s perfume.  They should just keep their money in safe investment funds.  It was offensive to Marcus Jordan and Jody Glidden to hear their women talking about being taken care of by men.  My god Larsa especially saying she has no one!  She must have received a huge settlement in her divorce from Scotty Pippen.  What’s happening Larsa, sales falling on your only fans.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t imagine Larsa will be successful with a tequila.  She is just following one of the Kardashians.  The same with Lisa’s perfume.  They should just keep their money in safe investment funds.  It was offensive to Marcus Jordan and Jody Glidden to hear their women talking about being taken care of by men.  My god Larsa especially saying she has no one!  She must have received a huge settlement in her divorce from Scotty Pippen.  What’s happening Larsa, sales falling on your only fans.

Neither Larsa or Lisa have invested any money in their lines. They are licensing their names and promising promotional exposure for a royalty of some amount. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
25 minutes ago, amarante said:

Neither Larsa or Lisa have invested any money in their lines. They are licensing their names and promising promotional exposure for a royalty of some amount. 

Understood, I should have realized that.

• Like 3

The ladies are staying in what looks like a great place. Of course Larsa and Alexia have to ruin it. I found it funny that Larsa tells Alexia she doesn’t have a Todd. I guess Marcus isn’t paying any bills although why should he? There’s also the fact that she did have a Scottie and is probably still doing good from that. Plus is having a Todd all that lucrative?
I’m not a fan of housewife singers but I do hope Adriana’s performance goes well. 
I get why Guerdy would be mad at Larsa for accusing her of fake crying. I think Guerdy would be better to shut her down quickly without as much drama. Like “My tears aren’t fake like your entire body” or something along those lines.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

The fact Alexia argued that Todd doesn't do shit for her was laughable .. like Alexia thats really the position you are taking? wernt you just bragging that you have NEVER bought your own car because Men have always done it for you?? Good God she is an Idiot

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The bit about Lenny buying a tear down to build Lisa a new house made no sense. Wouldn’t that keep them going back and forth for much longer? Fighting over fixtures and finishes among every other detail? I guess he wants to keep torturing her.   Does she not have any real housewife money to buy her own place while she waits for a settlement? I know her tastes are huge and gaudy but I would think a small home to call her own would be much better than going back and forth with asshole Lenny.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kiki is funny, but she's too thirsty.  If women are going to clutch their pearls over other women being objectified.. then they need to reign in their tendencies to objectify men.

Julia provided the bone about the Larsa article and Kiki happily carried that bone over to Geurdy.   

I question Geurdy going on the trip because one needs to eliminate stress/toxicity while dealing with cancer.. and the girls trip is always a hotbed of toxicity.

I think Lisa is almost addicted to the drama and toxicity of Lenny.  

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think Lisa is almost addicted to the drama and toxicity of Lenny.  

I have said/thought that since day one, Jody needs to look at her with a critical eye, if their relationship ends then Jody will live rent free in Lisa's head.  LOL. Who am I kidding, Jody will have to pay that rent.

11 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I question Geurdy going on the trip because one needs to eliminate stress/toxicity while dealing with cancer.. and the girls trip is always a hotbed of toxicity.

Exactly! Geurdy wants camera time more than she wants to eliminate stress.

It is funny that Lisa is all over Alexia having Todd, I think Todd is not what he appears to be in the wealth department, there is something fishy with him so maybe Lisa is better off without a Todd.  Although, Lisa has her eyes on the prize which is Jody's wallet and nobody can tell me different, that man is odd and unattractive.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have said/thought that since day one, Jody needs to look at her with a critical eye, if their relationship ends then Jody will live rent free in Lisa's head.  LOL. Who am I kidding, Jody will have to pay that rent.

Exactly! Geurdy wants camera time more than she wants to eliminate stress.

It is funny that Lisa is all over Alexia having Todd, I think Todd is not what he appears to be in the wealth department, there is something fishy with him so maybe Lisa is better off without a Todd.  Although, Lisa has her eyes on the prize which is Jody's wallet and nobody can tell me different, that man is odd and unattractive.

That seems to be Lisa’s type. Odd and unattractive, with a wallet.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Although, Lisa has her eyes on the prize which is Jody's wallet and nobody can tell me different, that man is odd and unattractive.

Where did Jody get his money again? I don't remember what he does. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Where did Jody get his money again? I don't remember what he does. 

Who knows, so much obtuseness from these so called wealthy people. I always think "house of cards," maybe I am cynical.

• Like 1