Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Nope, still over 600.  At least she didn't gain.  And she didn't hide from Dr. Now.  Maybe she can restart losing now that she is here? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Oh believe me,it was an eye opener to this suburban girl from Connecticut. Since moving to Florida 35 years ago, I've seen and learned a lot. 

Connecticut here too! I'm born and raised in Stamford, where did you live when you were here?

• Like 1
Just now, mk828 said:

Connecticut here too! I'm born and raised in Stamford, where did you live when you were here?

From Stamford here, too!! 

• Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

The decor in the dreaded Room 5 hasn’t changed. That medical model stomach that looks like a rooster hasn’t moved 

I was just looking at that! Looks like a model for a lap band, doesn't it? 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

From Stamford here, too!! 

Nice!! It has changed SO much over the last 20 years or so. It is so expensive, but I love it here.

• Like 1

Canned food in lieu of dumbbells.  Hey, that's using food to counter effects of food!

She says she is more mobile, and while she is still a vast expanse of blue, her face looks thinner.  I think we may get surgery.  In the now-customary final 10 minutes. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@magemaud, I’ve been looking for the Russell Stover jelly beans to no avail. I actually think they were discontinued. 😭

Thanks for looking! You might be right. Tomorrow I’m going to check an independent drug store that had them last year. My daughters are looking in Maryland and Massachusetts. 

• Like 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Canned food in lieu of dumbbells.  Hey, that's using food to counter effects of food!

She says she is more mobile, and while she is still a vast expanse of blue, her face looks thinner.  I think we may get surgery.  In the now-customary final 10 minutes. 

I hope so, I like her

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Cheshire as an adult. Trumbull as a kid. Mr Lemon is from Kensington 

I feel bad for her shoes.  They look like they have a very hard life and arestill worn way past their natural lifespan.  

She lost nearly 40 pounds, so she really applied herself.  Not without some cheating, but she is really working hard.  

• Like 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Is Damien a chubby chase or a secret feeder? Hmmm. 

Remember that asshole who kept waving burgers in his wife’s face because he wanted her to stay obese? He was awful

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I went to a fancy spa for a week once, in the 80s. (Greatest week of my life!) One of the exercise teachers said we could use cans of soup if we didn't have weights. 

• Like 5

Did she say if she had hip or knee issues? There have been heavier people who were more mobile. Also, she's lost over 100 pounds and still looks like she struggling to walk.

Remember that asshole who kept waving burgers in his wife’s face because he wanted her to stay obese? He was awful

Please be more specific. There have been a lot of feeders on this show. 

• Like 2
Just now, aliya said:

Did she say if she had hip or knee issues? There have been heavier people who were more mobile. Also, she's lost over 100 pounds and still looks like she struggling to walk.

Well, she's lost over 100 pounds, but she still weighs well over 500! That's still REALLY large. 

• Like 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

I think that was Zsalynn's husband; one of the worse spouses we've seen here.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I think that's that asshole Australian who was married to Zsalynn. 

• Applause 3

I think it was a very early season? Zaz something? I think she met him in a wierd swinging chubby chasers group.

2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Cheshire as an adult. Trumbull as a kid. Mr Lemon is from Kensington 

Stamford, Bridgeport, Fairfield, back to Stamford, then an unfortunate detour to Maine where I am currently marooned. 

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think she mentioned a hip issue in the intro? A lot of the success stories end up needing knee or hip replacements 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Was it Gilbert who left Lupe then was back at Dr. Now’s with  another obese woman? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Remember Lupe, who complained and complained about her legs--it turned out that her hipbone had fractured and punched through the socket. <shudder>

Just now, magemaud said:

Was it Gilbert who left Lupe then was back at Dr. Now’s with  another obese woman? 

I think it was the British guy who was married to Zsalyn.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

The one who insisted on having sex with her the day she came home from surgery and she ended up with infected incisions?

• Angry 4