Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And imagine loving pizza and tacos and soda SO MUCH that you won't give them up, even faced with that pain and discomfort. That's dedication. 

He probably actually does experience pain lessening from soda and food.  Euphoria from food - endorphins - endorphins act on opioid receptors - analgesia.  Plus while he is thinking about the food, he isn't thinking about the pain.

He shaved his head?  Wow.  But changing one's hair often is the first sign of a person coming out (or into, to be fair) of a depression.

Edited by Hellga
add a thought
  • Like 2

I see that William has multiple crosses on the wall--I have seen this on quite a few shows lately. Is this a new decorating trend--anyone know?  Haven't seen it in real life up here in New England.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I need him to remove the plastic wrap from that tiny lamp shade beside his head. Yep, that’s what is driving me nuts, 😂.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

When he said 'Salad' I knew there had to be a catch.  Ranch dressing it is.  Is it also made with fraaahd chicken, I wonder???

• Like 2
Just now, Hellga said:

When he said 'Salad' I knew there had to be a catch.  Ranch dressing it is.  Is it also made with fraaahd chicken, I wonder???

There were 2 salads btw

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, lemoncake said:

Its got wonton strips and dousing in ranch. Um no

Is it that infamous PF CHang's salad with 2800 calories?  

I think he will have gained.  He will think that his itty bitty exercise is equivalent of an Olympic athlete's workout and is entitled to eat like Michael Phelps.

Plus, working around fast food all day and getting employee deals.. will he be able to resist? 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I see that William has multiple crosses on the wall--I have seen this on quite a few shows lately. Is this a new decorating trend--anyone know?  Haven't seen it in real life up here in New England.

not sure if it’s a step up or down from Home Goods word art.

• LOL 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Now hair and a longer beard...how much time are we covering?

I think he shaved right after his first appointment with Dr. Now and he’s back for his two month weigh in. Ooops three months. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

A poundticipant working at a fast food joint? That has to be a first!

Usually its "I had a job at a fast food restaurant, but I got too big and had to quit"

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Is it that infamous PF CHang's salad with 2800 calories?  

I think he will have gained.  He will think that his itty bitty exercise is equivalent of an Olympic athlete's workout and is entitled to eat like Michael Phelps.

Plus, working around fast food all day and getting employee deals.. will he be able to resist? 

I think the bag was Chik Fil A. Im guessing the southwest chicken salad and those were dorito strips. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

On the one hand, working there keeps him moving, which is good. On the other hand, even easier to get junk food. Don't know what the job market would be in Round Rock, TX, though, so it might be his best option.

A job that keeps him on his feet is a good thing, though. I remember Lonnie working as a hairdresser even at his heaviest, which probably helped him a lot (also he's tall which helps him carry it a little better). If nothing else, it helps maintain some muscle.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Momma doesn't look like she's lost an ounce, for what that's worth. 

She actually looks bigger. Remember when the successful families all got on the scale?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

He’s got more crosses than my parish rectory. 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I think the bag was Chik Fil A. Im guessing the southwest chicken salad and those were dorito strips. 

Chik Fil-a and all those crosses. Makes sense

• Like 5