Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E87: The Journey So Far: Denver (12/27/23)

• Start Topic

As the epic Denver season nears the halfway point, host Kevin Frazier and a panel of MAFS devotees analyze the most riveting, intense, and romantic highlights from each couple.  Exclusive sneak peaks from upcoming episodes reveal a glimpse into how the dramatic season will unfold as Decision Day looms.

Airs Wednesday, December 27 at 8:00PM EST.

• Like 1

Yep. Ditto on all above. I tuned in and immediately tuned out.   Give me Keisha and I might watch.  Might.  Regurgitating is not my cup of tea.  Esp with KF.  Whoever he is.  

Edited by Ms.C.
Sp
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

Yep. Ditto on all above. I tuned in and immediately tuned out.   Give me Keisha and I might watch.  Might.  Regurgitating is not my cup of tea.  Esp with KF.  Whoever he is.  

Besides MAFS stuff, what does Kevin Fraser do???

• Like 1
15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Oh Brother.   You just know this show is tanking when they have Kevin and these so called “experts” blabbing about not much.  I’ll pass.  Extremely disappointing.

I know, they were so bad I chose to empty the dishwasher and do laundry instead.  The cast is worse than the ones on the show,  I couldn't watch.  

• Like 3

I don't know if he still hosts, but Kevin Frazier is/used to be a host on Entertainment Tonight. Is that still on??? I did actually like him when he was on MAFS at first. Then, he began to stop being a journalist and start giving his bias and opinion and not interviewing the cast with any objectivity. I am not interested in his opinion.

• Like 6

Listen..... any discussion of Lauren & Orion's hot tub talk that DOESN'T include O admitting to using the N word, and doesn't include his statement about "I've experienced racism twice in my life..." is some straight-up manipulative BS!!!

and the show went downhill from there...

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 12/27/2023 at 11:07 PM, Elizzikra said:

I watched it. I needed some really brainless tv. To the degree that hearing a bunch of randos on tv repeat what you have thought about the various couples is validating, it was a validating experience. 

Same here.  The ONLY reason I watched this is because I had an exhausting day and wasn't up to watching anything other than mindless background entertainment and this actually fit the bill pretty well.   At least I didn't find it as bad as in seasons past.  I found myself agreeing with the annoying woman on the right a lot - for a change.  And the guy (not Kevin F.) had some pretty good insights.  But yeah, Kevin F. should just STFU.

I remember they've aired this bit of filler in previous seasons too.  Maybe they wanted something to air on the holiday week when people are busy and they don't care as much if they skip it and it has lower ratings.  Just a theory.

• Like 1
On 12/27/2023 at 11:19 PM, Ms.C. said:

I didn’t watch (yet?), but it must be bad if the people are clamoring for Keisha after all of the anti-Keisha rhetoric all season long.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I didn’t watch (yet?), but it must be bad if the people are clamoring for Keisha after all of the anti-Keisha rhetoric all season long.

I don't actually mind Keisha. She held Orion's feet to the fire and that goes a long way with me. Plus she seems to actually watch the show and give it some thought (I know she is following a script that is given to her but still...). I'd watch her over Kevin Fraser and a bunch of randos that seem to have no connection to the show whatsoever.

• Like 2

@Elizzikra, you bring up a good point. One of the reasons I won't watch Kevin F is that he has lost all objectivity and goes after the people he doesn't like (who often are people the viewers DO like, as when he went after I forgot the husband's name, but his wife was that horrible Hailey). But, your comment suggested that Keisha was doing the same thing. Granted, I would say there is not much argument that Orion was awful and it WAS good that she didn't give him any wiggle room, but now I have to wonder if I don't like the way they facilitate if they disagree with who I like. The point is, the host/facilitator should be even and fair and ask tough questions of ALL of the participants if they are going to continue with this Afterparty.

• Like 5
On 12/28/2023 at 8:22 AM, Elizzikra said:

Besides MAFS stuff, what does Kevin Fraser do???

Frazier's first media job was as a news and sports reporter/photographer at WCBD-TV in Charleston, SC; when his boss took a job at WBFF-TV in Baltimore (which had just launched a news operation), Frazier followed. Frazier then joined another upstart news operation, at WXIX-TV in Cincinnati, serving as both weekend sports anchor and as a play-by-play commentator for the station's coverage of the University of Cincinnati Bearcats basketball team. During this time, he also became a sideline reporter for the newly-launched NFL on Fox.[1][2][3][4]

Afterwards, he moved to Los Angeles and joined Prime Sports as one of the rotating anchors of their national sports news program, Press Box; simultaneously, he hosted the short-lived fX Sports Show alongside Jim Rome.[5][6] Both programs were succeeded by Fox Sports News as Fox Sports Net launched in late 1996; Frazier anchored the very first broadcast, and remained as one of the many anchors until the program (by then known as the National Sports Report) was cancelled in early 2002.[7] While at Fox, he also co-hosted College Football Saturday, and served as an anchor and sideline reporter for other Fox Sports coverage.

After his stint at Fox, he later joined ESPN, where he hosted SportsCenter and a multitude of National Basketball Association themed programming (including NBA Shootaround, NBA Fastbreak and NBA Fastbreak Tuesday).

From 2004 to 2011, he was a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight as well as a fill-in host, and from 2011 to 2014, was a co-host of The Insider; he returned to ET in 2014, and continues as co-anchor to the present day.[8][9] Frazier is also the host of Game Changers on the weekly CBS Dream Team.[10]

Frazier has also made guest appearances in movies and TV shows, including Rat Race, One on One and Empire.[11] He, alongside fellow FSN anchor Van Earl Wright, also appeared on the short-lived NBC sitcom Inside Schwartz, analyzing the decisions made by the lead character.[12] Frazier has also been a forum guest on Jim Rome Is Burning.

In 2008, Frazier founded HipHollywood.com, an online web site for urban entertainment news.[13] The company is a content partner for ET Online and The Insider, and offers news, pop culture information, photos and interviews with celebrities in music, sports, television and film.[14]

In 2013, Frazier was signed on to host a game show pilot called The Money Pump[15] based on an Israeli format, produced by ITV Studios America and Reshet TV for CBS where contestants compete against an enormous money pump for a chance at the $1,000,000 prize. The show never made it past the pilot stage. In 2016 Frazier was the moderator for Season 2 of Little Women: Atlanta.