Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Dorinda dragging Kellys letters in her talking head but saying nothing is better than a nice love letter to her face .... LOL with friends like these 

We just allow Sonja to live in a deluded state what can we do... UMMM call her on her bullshit stop enabling her... umm tell her to stop it ... there are lots of things you can do you just dont want to because you know she will rase a stink that you dont want to deal with so dont complain because you are being complacent ..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorinda dragging Kellys letters in her talking head but saying nothing is better than a nice love letter to her face .... LOL with friends like these 

We just allow Sonja to live in a deluded state what can we do... UMMM call her on her bullshit stop enabling her... umm tell her to stop it ... there are lots of things you can do you just dont want to because you know she will rase a stink that you dont want to deal with so dont complain because you are being complacent ..

Especially her continued saying that she hadn’t slept with her to be husband yet- 

Sonja is so delusional and clueless that she didn’t realize people kept getting up and leaving the table. Also, did they resolve is it was the dogs poo or not? Inquiring minds…

• Like 3

I lost a toenail once. It was painful and took almost a year to grow fully back. 

I don't understand why these women don't call Sonja out on her lies. She has been doing this since she's been on the show. She was dying to tell the story of how she met Old Man Morgan. Who thinks she intentionally threw her chair back so she could get laughs/attention like Lu did? 

• Like 8

I lost a toe nail when I was moving furniture. It was horrible experience and I immediately felt the pain when that happened.  

I kind of feel bad for Sonja and part of me doesn't.  Her story she told makes me think that is what she wanted to happened but it didn't happen.  I flip flop on her with liking and then getting annoyed with her antics.

• Like 6

I thought  this was an okay  episode,  no screaming  rows, no food  fights.

It never  fails, when someone  says they can do something  well( Kristen, I can surf) they can't  get up on the board. Lu and Dorinda  did pretty  well. The water looked beautiful. 

Sonja just rambles, she doesn't  hold my interest for long. She's pretty  harmless  most of the time.

• Like 3

Sonja's antics are embarrassingly cringey. But, I kind of agree with Dorinda, what's the point of confronting her about it? Dorinda's done that in the past and came off looking like a bully. Let her keep her delusions of grandeur...

My father lost his toenail once putting in docks at the cottage. I was like 6 and I'll never forget that scream. I thought Kristen handled herself well and was appalled by the lack of empathy from the other women (sans Luann, who was out in the water and appeared to have no idea until after). Imagine if that were Ramona how she'd be carrying on?

Luann rocked that blue dress with the big hair. Best look of the season so far. Speaking of, only one more episode? Bummed that  it went from a whole season...to a Girls Trip...to a seemingly shortened Girls Trip :( 

• Like 10
31 minutes ago, snarts said:

I thought Kristen handled herself well and was appalled by the lack of empathy from the other women (sans Luann, who was out in the water and appeared to have no idea until after). Imagine if that were Ramona how she'd be carrying on?

I was sort of surprised too at the reactions or non reactions of the other HW's too and Ramona even going as far as to say that Kristen was carrying only for attention...Ramona has carried on for attention for some of the most ridiculous things in all her seasons on RHONY including crying about just wanting a man to hold her at a crowded bar so she can zip it (tm KBS).

I wish Kristen was carried off the beach with a towel draped over her head like Vicki left the hotel in Iceland, (tm @SweetieDarling).

I lost a toenail but not in some violent painful way, mine was from dancing all night in high heels, it seems my big toe kept jamming against the toe box of the shoe. When your toe nails are painted a dark red and you do not experience any pain from the nail situation you have no idea until you get the next pedicure and the polish is removed, the nail tech looked surprised and I freaked out, she told me it was going to fall off on it's own when the regrowth started, eventually it fell off and it was gross, painless but gross, I felt for Kristen during that scene.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I lost a toenail after running the NYC Marathon, a blister formed underneath and it popped the nail right off. Lol. Didnt hurt, but I’d just finished running too far so everything else was hurting, a toenail was the least of my worries. 
Kristen’s was due to a stubbed toe weeks ago, so it probably didn’t hurt as much as her screaming implied. Did not need to see any of it however! 

• Like 5

I lost a toe nail (several things happened) it hurt like crap and it I bled all over the floor. Hubby comes in when I screamed and he panicked when he saw the amount of blood 🤣

if I ever need his undivided attention again and can endure pain…

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I’ve had friends like Sonja. Obv not on that rich scale but the delusional scale and yes calling them out is more work than just going with their lies. It’s a bit of mental illness and you are never gonna convince them they are lying so there’s legit no point. Until they deal with their shit and get meds you gotta just roll with it.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Ramona looked AMAZING in her Bond Girl suit. She's over 60 and she looked FABULOUS! 

She totally ruined it though when she demanded her schedule du jour before Martin had a chance to say hello. And when he was going over the schedule, she talked over him. How rude! She and Sonja are really hideous towards the staff. Have some common decency amd respect, people! I feel so bad for Martin. I hope he gets paid well and gets a month's paid vacation to somewhere gorgeous.

Sonja and not closing the bathroom door, what the actual F. Why? 

These ladies all look amazing. I totally need to start doing some type of exercise routine. The only thing about these shows that makes me feel bad about myself is that I'm overweight and, well, don't look any type of good. 

I'm glad Sonja's not going surfing. She's super clumsy and she would get killed. Plus she's probably tired from having given an awkward birth in that jacuzzi earlier in the trip.

Kristen and her toenail... I would be upset, too, and I bet it hurts, but wow she's annoying me with the dramatics. I guess I just really don't like her.

Oh god I hate Dorinda. I loved the letters Kelly's man wrote to her and I hate how Dorinda was mocking him in her THs. She wishes she had someone like that. 

Okay maybe a letter per day was a bit too much.... But still, it was such a lovely thing to do! Shut up Dorinda. 

I'm loving this scavenger hunt! So much fun, and such iconic moments!

Oh my god I died when Luann went in the pool and Dorinda pointed to the real boat that was by the pool 😅

And Luann and Sonja falling at the table, and Ramona falling in the car 😅

Oh crap, was this the last episode? This was a good trip!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 1/1/2024 at 5:37 AM, Glama said:

Kristen and her toenail... I would be upset, too, and I bet it hurts, but wow she's annoying me with the dramatics. I guess I just really don't like her.

I have gone through that same nail drama. I'm not a baby when it comes to pain, but I have to say that touched on some kind of super delicate nerve in my case because it was incredibly painful when the hanging nail was touched/moved in the slightest way.  

• Hugs 6

Was this the last episode?  Did I miss the ladies talking about that being their last night/dinner, etc?  The only clue I got was the whole group together in the confessional room. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

I have gone through that same nail drama. I'm not a baby when it comes to pain, but I have to say that touched on some kind of super delicate nerve in my case because it was incredibly painful when the hanging nail was touched/moved in the slightest way.  

I hear ya! I was just annoyed how she was asking if anyone was going to come hold her hand. I mean I would've also have liked for the ladies to be more empathetic, and I would've liked to have had some TLC too if I was in the same situation. But still, I felt it was just off how one minute she's horrified, the next moment she's asking in a calm voice for someone to come and help her, and the next moment she's screaming. Again, I haven't gone through anything similar, but I just felt she was playing for the cameras a bit. Mind you, I dislike Kristen so that might play into my view of things. 

• Like 3
On 1/2/2024 at 12:51 PM, eclectcmoi said:

Was this the last episode?  Did I miss the ladies talking about that being their last night/dinner, etc?  The only clue I got was the whole group together in the confessional room. 

There is another episode in my queue (Peacock) called Going Out with a Bang. 

• Like 2
(edited)

The editors either love Lu, hate her, or were just curious to know how far they can push her. Andy Cohen said on WWHL Wednesday night that Lu has a really good sense of humor.

The scavenger hunt was very heavy on the Tom/Regency references.

Lu complaining about Ramona needing to be in the middle/center at a restaurant table or in photos is more pot/kettle nonsense. Photos are wonderful whether the individuals form an A shape or a V shape. 

On 12/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Ramona even going as far as to say that Kristen was carrying on for attention... Ramona has carried on for attention for some of the most ridiculous things in all her seasons on RHONY, including crying about just wanting a man to hold her at a crowded bar.

I felt for Kristen during that scene.

I hate to write this, because in real life I hardly ever believe this. But I do suspect that Kelly, Ramona and Sonja envy Kristen because she is quite beautiful and young and has an AMAZING body, AND she is intelligent, interesting, and a terrific conversationalist. She’s very dorky, but it’s still charming. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3