Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E12: A Sunset, Seattle Scramble LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

So at this point, they're all in transit to the final task (hopefully a killer memory task), but we don't know where they are relative to the task. 

My guess is Corey & Rob are the closest, but the Beards have a good lead on everyone.

Just now, chaifan said:

So at this point, they're all in transit to the final task (hopefully a killer memory task), but we don't know where they are relative to the task. 

I decided to look up where their final task is. Kenmore Air Harbor is north of the Space Needle so technically, Rob/Corey ARE closer, but only by a little bit. 

Kayaks....at an air harbor place. Interesting memory task? It does require a lot of strength to carry those kayaks, as well.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Shermie said:

Wow, the Beards are way ahead of the others.

Are they allowed to refer to notes if they took them along the race?

I don’t think so. Not during the challenge.

Edited by Ellaria
  • Like 1
Just now, Shermie said:

Are they allowed to refer to notes if they took them along the race?

I don't think so.  I saw Kim and Penn Holderness say that all they did in the hotels and on the planes was go over her notes so they could memorize them. 

Damn Corey and Rob and Navigation.  Sadness ensues.   Of course the good thing about this season is that I'd be happy with any of the final 3. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Well, all 3 teams are great guys, so any winner is a good winner.

I really enjoyed this season, since I stopped watching when they started casting reality show people and celebrities and people who just argued and yelled at each other. This season has been a breath of fresh air.

• Like 7
  • Love 1