Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E10: Everyone Loves a Comeback Story LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Teams travel 1,000 miles from Slovenia to Sweden where they must face their fears and skydive from 10,000 feet over the Baltic sea, recreate a midsummer tradition, and sort through recyclable items.

Original airdate 11/29/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

I missed the time for the last team to leave -- I even rewound three times, and still didn't catch it.  Did anyone else see it?

At any rate, the first team left at 6:40 am, and the last team either left at about eight twenty-something or nine twenty-something.  It just went by too fast!

Edited by Browncoat

Oh no, I'm scared they just telegraphed Rob & Corey's elimination, featuring them in the first 5 minutes of the episode talking about how much they've learned & want to continue racing....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, snarts said:

Oh no, I'm scared they just telegraphed Rob & Corey's elimination, featuring them in the first 5 minutes of the episode talking about how much they've learned & want to continue racing....

They have an Express Pass. They’ll be okay.

I hope.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, snarts said:
6 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Hope they use it!

Just watched Bruce walk out with an idol in his pocket on Survivor so...

Since this is their last opportinity to use it, pretty sure they will.

But, ya never know😎

4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

This would be nausea-inducing for me. I need something directly under my feet at all times. I can’t blame Ashlie for freaking out.

Anyone else expecting Anna Leigh to tell her dad to fall faster?

HURRY DAD! FALL FASTER!

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

Oh my god.  A bus is not a subway!  How do you not know that?

If they didn’t figure that out, Phil would’ve brought out the patio furniture at the Pit Stop.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2

As far as Anna Leigh goes, the "hurry up dad" doesn't bother me (as he is often lagging behind).  But I wish she'd get rid of the gum!  The constant shots of her chewing just annoys me.

Wow.  What a way to waste an express pass. 

Did anyone notice that the trash dumpster looked to be full of a bunch of IKEA furniture parts?  (Flatboard furniture.)

• LOL 3