Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

These people all live in Air BNBs for filming don’t they? Such similar bland decorating.

At a minimum, I think they do film in rentals for security purposes. Not that any of these chuckleheads have much notion of personal safety and protecting the safety of their children in the first place.

• Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no, that unfortunate baby is the image of Chance. 

I had the same thought. “Mason looks just like his dad. Poor thing.”

Chance is building an empire, y’all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

If Michael is already the #3 rapper in RI, why don’t they just move there to be by his kids. With some hustle, he might make it to #2, rather than being #7431 in Vegas.

Well if you're going to bring higher level math into this...

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Shovel has the absolute worst taste in clothing of almost anyone else on this show.

And THAT's saying something, in this festival of poorly considered fashion choices. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It's so WEIRD.  I think they really think the boyfriend can't pick her kid up from school if they're not married.  Not true.

Also, damn the hairline on that wig is distracting.

The lawyer even told them he could still pick her up at school, etc.  They are idiots. 

• Like 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

HE'S AN ENTREPRENEUR, DAMMIT 

I always reject the dudes on the dating apps whose job is "Entrepreneur."   Dude, I know you have no job!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

That’s hogwash! Build my empire. Peace and tranquility.

I was texting with who I thought was Tayler. Sure! He was playing along with her catfish test!

The phone’s in the toilet! She left it there!

The breathlessness about who was on the other line of the phone! Her sister?!? Bobbo?!?! Angela or some other blast from the show’s past?! I can’t wait. This whole scene is perfection.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And THAT's saying something, in this festival of poorly considered fashion choices. 

I watched a Where are They Now with her where she was talking about how the comments about her fashions hurt her feelings. She just has bad taste. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

“They come down there, pat you on the head, tell you you’re okay, then you die.” That is NOT FUNNY, it is an abomination, but that delivery was HILARIOUS. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Thankfully, Lindsay, I don't know what happens when you have a baby in a Mississippi prison. I will cheerfully go to my grave without ever obtaining this knowledge. 

Since Mississippi is pretty much worse in the country on every outcome for women and children's health, I can't imagine it's good.

Why didn’t Lindsay go back to whoever put the IUD in?

That practitioner switched practices? Retired? Died? Didn't have an appointment quickly enough? Lindsey switched insurance and needed a new doc? She moved further away from her old doc? I don't think it matters; I think any GYN can check an IUD placement. It doesn't matter if the original doc that placed it checks or not.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

It's a bit weird to not tell your boyfriend you're on birth control.  What is the big secret here? 

Blaine wants a baby and Lindsey hasn't told him that she might be going back to prison in the near future, hence her desire to not get pregnant right away.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

It's a bit weird to not tell your boyfriend you're on birth control.  What is the big secret here? 

He wants a baby. She doesn't. That's a pretty big deal 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Their relationship IS built on honesty after all.  As she honestly doesn't tell him about her IUD. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

No big secret but she needs to bring the drama if she expects to get paid.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it crawls up in you and does what now? that sounds frighting im sorry 

It's placed there by a doc and prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus. It should be painless once it's been inserted. There shouldn't be anything crawling around...

• Like 3