Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They keep going on and on about how the baby "doesn't have much room in there". Do they not understand how the uterus works? Its not a three bedroom apartment with a balcony. Sheesh.

Still has more room than Rob's apartment.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Looks like Shawn bought the house of that nutjob who dressed like a fairy to get the mail. Or was that 90 Day? I think it was.

That was 90 Day, the Other Way. Good times. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Did I see a poor cat on the porch run for its life after the screaming started?

The cat and that formerly happy black dog are probably huddled together somewhere, being each other's support as these two fight yet again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The cat and that formerly happy black dog are probably huddled together somewhere, being each other's support as these two fight yet again.

Was she the one who just had her dog and cat thrown on piles of crap in her car when she was moving? No crate or anything and it was piled almost to the ceiling with her stuff.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

WITH A SMALL CHILD. 

But by Gawd, Sarah got herself some new boobs and a "MOMMY MAKEOVER", so if they have to live in a half-burned out house, at least she'll LOOK GOOD!!!

What else IS there in life?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 4

I'm eating very dry peanut butter cookies. Though I followed the recipe exactly, the dough was too crumbly. Had to chill it for a while but should have increased the butter to a full stick. Has any cookie recipe ever called for 1/3 cup of butter? That's less than a stick and it's not enough.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Melissa gets a new schnoz. And she still has the false eyelashes on.

When I had facial reconstructive surgery, the rule was no makeup, no lotion.  I sense they are taking a power washer to Melissa's face. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Lindsey ran off with a married man?! This is getting juicy!

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

I’m sure she did. I have no doubt. And if so … Blaine, grow a spine.

• Like 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I'm eating very dry peanut butter cookies. Though I followed the recipe exactly, the dough was too crumbly. Had to chill it for a while but should have increased the butter to a full stick. Has any cookie recipe ever called for 1/3 cup of butter? That's less than a stick and it's not enough.

All is not lost! Dunk them in a cup of tea. 

That does seem like a teeny tiny amount of butter. Was the peanut butter supposed to make up the difference? How many cookies was it supposed to make? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

All is not lost! Dunk them in a cup of tea. 

That does seem like a teeny tiny amount of butter. How many cookies was it supposed to make? 

Sixty! I got 18. Any smaller and they wouldn't have held together.

• Mind Blown 2

Shawn has been on the show for several seasons. So even though this show doesn’t pay Housewives money, it does pay. He must’ve blow it all.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2024 at 6:57 PM, Red Bridey said:

Sixty! I got 18. Any smaller and they wouldn't have held together.

Most recipes seem to use 1 cup butter and 1 cup peanut butter to 2 and a half cups flour.  So if the recipe was more than 3/4 cup of flour the ratio was off.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1