Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi, all. I have it on good authority that tonight is the night that Mike’s kids get their  better future.

I caught the scene where he tells his oldest daughter that she can't join them in Vegas again tonight. He is garbage. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Sooo where is Lindsay when Blaine is yelling about her to her kid? I mean, he's yelling so I can't imagine she wouldn't know he was doing this unless she leaves the house after they fight, leaving her kids alone with this guy when everyone is upset. 

• Like 5

I had the longest week in the universe. I just had a workout and a nice meal. I’m trying to relax. I hope these people don’t get my blood pressure up.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Sooo where is Lindsay when Blaine is yelling about her to her kid? I mean, he's yelling so I can't imagine she wouldn't know he was doing this unless she leaves the house after they fight, leaving her kids alone with this guy when everyone is upset. 

I think she works night shift, so it could have been any evening after she left.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I had the longest week in the universe. I just had a workout and a nice meal. I’m trying to relax. I hope these people don’t get my blood pressure up.

Probably you should just turn it off now.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think she works night shift, so it could have been any evening after she left.

Ohhh okay that makes more sense. I was thinking he was doing it right after the fights.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was lurking last week, my social commentator friends. I managed to dodge the dreaded V for FOUR years and then got it. Damn. I have the luck of Sean or Chance or hell, anyone.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 2

I wanna chop about 5 inches off the bottom of Lyndsay’s hair.

oh Lindsay…I’m sure you’ve been angry around you kid before during the infrequent times you’ve been around her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I was lurking last week, my social commentator friends. I managed to dodge the dreaded V for FOUR years and then got it. Damn. I have the luck of Sean or Chance or hell, anyone.

Venereal disease?

• LOL 9

oh Lindsay…I’m sure you’ve been angry around you kid before during the infrequent times you’ve been around her.

All these people get righteously indignant about their kids... when it suits them...

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Maybe I should go get what I want—lost from everything. This man is so emo.

Maybe he can take after the rest of the cast and make a rap song about it.  We haven't had emo rap yet.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3