Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Taking my dog to her favorite pooping places is more difficult if we have to trudge through a foot of snow.

And the dogs are never willing to compromise on location. They don't care if you have to shovel it out for them, there is ONE SPOT for pooping...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And case the house for things worth stealing and the best way to break in without tripping any alarms.

Refrigerators are his specialty 

• LOL 5

It won’t make sense later you idiot. You’re not a rap god. You’ll have some crap job in the desert. And shut up Justine. You’re literally moving so you can stay near your oldest kid. 

• Like 6
(edited)

"It's never easy to leave some of your kids and take some with you." Words of wisdom.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2

Michael that is straight up BS and you know it. You don't travel to see those kids now, no way they're flying out to Vegas like you saying. You are wrong sir

• Like 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

How are these two clowns going to pay for all of those plane tickets Mike is talking about?  They sure aren't going to earn big bucks from his rapping. 

You are forgetting his highly lucrative side hustle of sneaker designer...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

That’s fucked up. My family is moving—oh, not you or you or you. Is Montana Mills getting a Vegas residency like Erica Jane (RHBH)? Her tickets are going for $7. Good luck paying for twice a month airfare for how many people?!?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

How are these two clowns going to pay for all of those plane tickets Mike is talking about?  They sure aren't going to earn big bucks from his rapping. 

Perhaps from the sneaker empire we heard about way back when? I guess that can be run from Vegas too.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Perhaps from the sneaker empire we heard about way back when? I guess that can be run from Vegas too.

I mean - he was running it from prison. The internet in Vegas has to be at least that good...

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I can’t stand Justine and Michael. They’re so smug and they’ve accomplished Jack shit. Still don’t understand why they need to go to Vegas. Never mind Michael’s poor kids whom he’s abandoning.

SAME!  I always say they think they're the next Jay-Z/Beyonce power couple.  Ridiculous delulus.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just going to curl up in my pillow and blanket nest, drink tea and eat scones and watch the snow fall. 

Scones.... h'mmmm. I have flour..

• Love 2

Louie walks in and Melissa barks "Finally! Where were you?". You can see why Louie loves her. She's so warm, so kind, so supportive. Louie must feel so buoyed and supported by her love and concern for his well being and happiness. 

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They're renting Chance's limo

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

"It's not easy living in an attic. Or is it, living with an addict? One of those is true. Maybe both."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 5

Wow is Donna wearing black shear hose with those white shorts? Those camera men cruelly film her walking up the stairs, from behind no less. 

What an impression she will make with these hateful weirdos

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

FFS Donna didn't know Louie was using drugs.  Was she too drunk to see it?

Probably. Plus he was her golden child and could do no wrong...

• Like 3
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Wow is Donna wearing black shear hose with those white shorts?

I think she has really bad varicose veins and poor circulation. I don't think she is wearing stockings.

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, Gobi said:

"It's not easy living in an attic. Or is it, living with an addict?"

Chance can make that attic a really nice place to live.  That is, if you like exposed wires, shoddy construction, and open walls.   Oh wait, addict, yeah.  Well Chance can help push an addict back to using so he's helpful in all situations! 😁

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

a violent offender should have a job in 2 days? HAHAHA

Nobody gets a job in two days unless you know the person hiring (like Louie’s friend in Georgia) or it’s like Cutco or something. These people need to fall way back.

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he can still get drugs IN jail .... its no different in access 

That’s why he was in for ten years and clean for 5.5.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Scones.... h'mmmm. I have flour..

I made lemon ginger scones the other day. Its criminal how easy they are to do. From the fleeting thought "Hmmm, I'd love a scone" to taking that fresh baked goodness out of the oven? Thirty minutes, tops. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3