Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

These people are waiting up to and including 10 years for their partners, and I could barely make it two weeks without this chat.

Right? But maybe it would be easier if we could send each other roses made out of toilet paper and drawings of our naughty bits. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh girl not what if you die I dont wanna be stuck with that man ... ROFL

That child is dark.  She has seen more than she should have in her short years.  Somehow, she's not down with the insta-dad plan. 

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I am BEGGING Shavel to fix her wig. It’s too low on her head and there’s no part and it looks SO CHEAP.

That is absolutely the worst she has ever looked, and that bar is very low.. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I've watched more than a few youtube vids of these half wood half resin tables. Seems to me eventually the market would get saturated and they'd go out of style.

But power to her for doing something constructive.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 6

Does Shavel have a terminal illness I’m not aware of? Why is she trying to get Q to adopt her child in case she dies? What about mom?

The limo. Oh, boy. How far into this fancy date is she going to try to convince her to buy it. Oh, faster than I could type that sentence.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Going for a ride with the show-for...

Not that anyone wants to ride in that ancient limo anyway, but having Chance's nasty bare feet up on the seats is even worse...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I just feel like it would smell in there .. just stale and 

I feel like I can smell it through my tv screen. My grandpa had this old '70s shag carpeting RV rotting on his farm and that's what it reminds me of.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

A romantic date to a take out joint. Chance knows the way to a woman’s heart.

And they just rolled out the house. Let me take a shower and freshen up, get cute, damn.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

“I would do whatever it takes…legally.” Good thing Chance added that disclaimer. Tayler is finally putting together why this guy’s name is Chance.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s the best one hit wonder rapper in Providence, Rhode Island. 

Muting. Y’all wanna hear about COVID ghosting guy?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A romantic date to a take out joint. Chance knows the way to a woman’s heart.

Romantic date a la Chance - let's park randomly in this drive in burger place's parking lot and pretend we're looking at the stars while waiting for our order. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

Do you suppose Juju and Michael discussed their commitment to matching outfits before he got out. Like is this a value they shared? Something they both agreed to going in?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

The only way Chance is going to make money in the limo is to do a ton of Door Dash.

He could deliver lunches to entire factories!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

sell that thing for scraps 

The sight of those two, sitting on the open trunk as they slurped down burgers....its a Trash Vignette for the ages. 

Where on earth is Honey Boo Boo going to college? Ozark Mountain College of Donut Making and Tattooing? 

• LOL 8

I’m not looking forward to the snowstorm on Sunday. Fucking snow. If my power goes out again, I’ll be bullshit. At least I already downloaded the entire season of Berlin, just in case the WiFi is down.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Yes let Mike eat first, first and last time he will be here for awhile, cause daddy needs to move to Vegas you know for the family...

Ughhh 

It’s to give his kids a better future. Because he loves them more than anything.

• Like 1
  • Wink 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

she never suspected ever? REALLY girl? ....Never?

Tayler has been through a TON. She’s 28 and a widowed mom of four (and I think three fathers, though I’m not certain) and a sister in recovery. I get the impression they don’t have parents. But when kids have seen too much, like most of the ones on this show, they have a maturity that Tayler lacks - she’s pretty shockingly naive. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

We had an ice cream truck selling cocaine here recently.  SMH

I think the entire family can fit in there when they lose their house and have to live in it.

she’s pretty shockingly naive. 

Willfully blind...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

I love how both the bat and the spoon are old school real wood.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not looking forward to the snowstorm on Sunday. Fucking snow. If my power goes out again, I’ll be bullshit. At least I already downloaded the entire season of Berlin, just in case the WiFi is down.

I'm in Chicago and they keep changing their minds about whether it's going to get us too. Lake effect snow, etc. Fingers crossed you'll be okay

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I really hate Michael too. Moving across the country from your kids for the .00000023% chance that you'll be a rap superstar. What an ass.

When you’ve been locked up all their lives. Trash.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1