Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Guyssss, I finally got accepted to school.  And I'm featured on Microsoft's tech blog today as well!

Congratulations!

I can't help but root for Kerok. I don't know why, but I can't.

I can't help but hate Chance. I don't even try to like him. And he is nowhere near the skilled liar he thinks he is.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
9 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Yeah, I’m always on the Married at First Sight thread like “what money?” when people say that the cast does that show for the money.

I very much doubt they’re seeing much money. Two grand an episode is what, $24K before taxes? (I forget how many episodes there are.) Amber has been on the show how long? And her lifestyle hasn’t changed at all.

Yeah, but this series is on every single week except for the 8 weeks a year or whatever goddamned Mama June is on. Some of these people are on forever. Thank god Marcelino cheated on Brittany or we’d still be stuck with them.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

FFS she can have a father figure without being adopted by the guy.  Maybe they could get to know each other and she might learn to respect him?  Wild thought, I know. After all, for these folks it takes knowing someone for 10 seconds before they should call them daddy. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

dick 

Look: take it from someone who is single and dating: dick is not hard to get. Tayler could put up a Tinder profile and get laid whenever she wanted. Yes, in a small town; yes, with four kids. GOOD dick is another story, as is a good relationship (as evidenced by the bad relationship she’s in), but dick? She could get dick. She doesn’t have to settle for Chance just to get laid.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait what happened to the house they were "fixing" up? 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s so last season.

I think Cleo’s sunflower lanyard is there. 
(If you know you know.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Look: take it from someone who is single and dating: dick is not hard to get. Tayler could put up a Tinder profile and get laid whenever she wanted. Yes, in a small town; yes, with four kids. GOOD dick is another story, as is a good relationship (as evidenced by the bad relationship she’s in), but dick? She could get dick. She doesn’t have to settle for Chance just to get laid.

not they way Taylor seems to have been mentally beaten down the she doesnt see her worth and is allowing this man to control that aspect of her ... she has zero self esteem 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1