Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed where Redd proposed to Joy, but I’m envisioning the frozen food aisle at Walmart.

He's too classy for that.  They were at an arcade. He bought the ring at the gift shop for about $33. The frozen food aisle is where they plan to have sex in the shopping cart, like all the classiest people do. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

"And then he picked me up in his strong arms, and swung me around in circles! And everybody CRIED! It was so romantic!!"

"Than he carried me outside, where a horse and carriage were waiting, and he whisked me off into the sunset, as he whispered that I had made him the happiest man on earth". 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He's too classy for that.  They were at an arcade. The frozen food aisle is where they plan to have sex in the shopping cart, like all the classiest people do. 

Then how will they entertain themselves in the canned food aisle at the dollar store?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Guyssss, I finally got accepted to school.  And I'm featured on Microsoft's tech blog today as well!

But I had a long day and my neck hurts and I have a Hinge lunch date tomorrow, but I'm really not holding my breath.  :p 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Cameron really missed the opportunity to write a rap song called "Muffin Time."  That would have shot to the top of the charts!!

He doesn't have a prayer  unless he moves to Rhode Island, the Rap Capital of the World. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Maybe whatever they were paid to do the show? I doubt it’s 20% though.

These shows don't pay very much, they are cheap to produce. That's why there are so many of them. It just goes to show how poor these people are that the paltry amount of money they get makes them feel like they are rich. And so they work hard to keep the money coming in. 

• Like 5

Guyssss, I finally got accepted to school.  And I'm featured on Microsoft's tech blog today as well!

But I had a long day and my neck hurts and I have a Hinge lunch date tomorrow, but I'm really not holding my breath.  :p 

Congrats on your big news!  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

These shows don't pay very much, they are cheap to produce. That's why there are so many of them. It just goes to show how poor these people are that the paltry amount of money they get makes them feel like they are rich. And so they work hard to keep the money coming in. 

In 2019, the people at Starcasm got their hands on a contract that a Love After Lockup star signed to be on the show. According to that contract, Love After Lockup's stars only get paid $2,000 for each episode of the show they star in 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Wow, an eventful week indeed! You are a STAR and I am so chuffed for you! 

Take a Tylenol PM and get a good night's sleep. Maybe the date will be OK. Eat a hearty lunch. You don't have to marry him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

In 2019, the people at Starcasm got their hands on a contract that a Love After Lockup star signed to be on the show. According to that contract, Love After Lockup's stars only get paid $2,000 for each episode of the show they star in 

Well, they are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel, no offense...

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Congrats dont let it distract you from your spirituality :) 

• LOL 7
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Yeah, I’m always on the Married at First Sight thread like “what money?” when people say that the cast does that show for the money.

I very much doubt they’re seeing much money. Two grand an episode is what, $24K before taxes? (I forget how many episodes there are.) Amber has been on the show how long? And her lifestyle hasn’t changed at all.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Yeah, I’m always on the Married at First Sight thread like “what money?” when people say that the cast does that show for the money.

I very much doubt they’re seeing much money. Two grand an episode is what, $24K before taxes? (I forget how many episodes there are.) Amber has been on the show how long? And her lifestyle hasn’t changed at all.

And they have to be in the episode. Few folks are in every episode.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1