Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She has to save her money for her skin tight polyester satin wedding dress. With cutouts. 

Oh god. I didn't even think about her wedding dress. I can't even imagine. I'm still mesmerized by that sheer monstrosity from last week with the tiny jean patches covering her bits. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Maybe she will break tradition and wear a skin tight paisley wedding jumpsuit.

That's right, she's into bold prints this season. And her mother seems to have ditched the gold lipstick, which is a shame. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I had a loooooong, rough and busy day at work today so I went out and bought a cranberry Moscato.  This was a good choice.

I love Moscato.  I can't drink now, though, since I'm doing the healthy recovery from surgery thing.  I'll have to buy some cranberry juice and pretend.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Oh god. I didn't even think about her wedding dress. I can't even imagine. I'm still mesmerized by that sheer monstrosity from last week with the tiny jean patches covering her bits. 

That was one of the worst looks in the history of LAL, and yes, I know, that is saying A LOT!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Does Montana Millz look like he’s gained weight?

amd yes Justine, don’t tell his other kids he’s moving. He had a family before you. 
so Justine can’t be far away from baby girl but Millz can be across the country from his kids.

michael, you don’t give a damn about your kids. So stop it.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

The best interest of ALL of us? ummm doesnt he have other kids 

They don’t count. He’s with Justine now, and that’s the family now.

i hate when people do this. I interned in family court and a man was there for being seriously behind on child support. New wife came to court to talk about her baby and her baby can’t do without. Judge sternly told her he has other kids who count too.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Justine and Mike aren’t twinning, does that mean that there’s trouble in paradise?

They are! Black shirts and red pants with black straps. Amazing that they make these pants in men’s and maternity.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4