Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

It's a new season of Life After Lockup.  The couples:

Tayler and Chance: When an abuser loves a doormat . . . . Chance has started a construction career and is not surprisingly still having major money problems.  What happened to his power washing dreams? Tayler has baby #4.  She will also find out Chance's "shocking secret."  Hmm, another secret.  There is zero chance anyone will be shocked. 

Shawn and Sara:  Take extra birth control precautions.  Shawn will be on our TVs.  Sarah will wow us with her hair color choices.  Shawn will amaze with his inability to think his way out of a paper bag.  Sara is dumping his sorry ass. Why are we being subjected to him again?

Justine and Michael:  Juju and Montana Millz are back and she is ready to pop because these crazy kids decided to add yet another child to the pile.  Expect matching outfits, large jewelry, and bad rapping. 

Aris and Cameron:  Our favorite mini-boo Cameron is back and he's a new dad. He is of course still getting into trouble.  Will his charm continue to work on Aris?

Shavel and Quaylon:  They're back!  Quaylon has stored the suitcase of all sadness in the closet next to Shavel's skintight catsuits. 

Blaine and Lindsey:  Jesus is his plug and Lindsey is his drama.  Seemingly nice guy Blaine is still with our lady of the dramatic actions, Lindsey.  Does she still have charges, bro? Yes she does! A possible 40 years worth of charges. 

Kerok and Britney:   When last we saw them, as in the week before this premiere, Britney wants a baby, Kerok wants to marry her but probably doesn't want a baby, and both of them need to rebuild their lives after lockup.  Mama Kerok will continue to be the best.  Unfortunately Kerok may choose to share more of his Christian rap with us. 

Joynomi and Redd:  Ugh. Redd took second prize in the how quickly can you cheat on your partner after getting out prison contest.  [Pouring one out for the winner, Asonta]. Joynomi took him back, still doesn't know he tripped and his dick accidentally fell into his bestie's vagina, and is foolishly taking him home to live with her and her son. Start the pool on how long these two will last. 

Melissa and Louie:  Louie from Lakeland and his new teeth continues on with the ever-so-supportive Melissa.  Please let her put away the cheerleader outfit and pompoms for good.  We can only handle so much secondhand embarrassment. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Chance and side job #763 on the next episode of Love after Lockup .. Good God im kinda scared to see what side hustle he has scammed up this time and those poor kids trapped in the middle of this mess  ... did that garage room ever get finished I hope we find out lol its been FOREVER 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Hello my lovelies! I can't believe we don't have even one new couple. Grrrr. If it wasn't for my Friday Felon Friends, and the fact that these people make me appreciate my decision to remain single and child-free, I wouldn't bother to watch this season!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Did anyone buy me a ring during the last week? It needs to cost at least $6K or I won't believe you care.  Please also give me the receipt.   Can I get $200 for a care package?  My son is expecting you to become his father!  I know you've never met but he loves you more than anything.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

The sign of a healthy, mature  relationship:  burning shit in the front yard!

Oh come now. Who among us has not dragged our significant other's shit out into the yard and poured lighter fluid on it? Not every town has a Rage Room, you snob. 😉

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I can actually see burning stuff to purge a bad relationship, but show some class and do it in the back yard.

Or give it a Viking funeral like the one Nicolle, Jr. got.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh come now. Who among us has not dragged our significant other's shit out into the yard and poured lighter fluid on it? Not every town has a Rage Room, you snob. 😉

The only acceptable use of lighter fluid for burning valuables.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4