Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E04: Music to My Ears LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Guess they had to give us one more confessional of why Katurah hates Bruce for the night.

Sorry, but if I were Kaleb in that position at that moment, Bruce would have lost me as an ally right then and there.  After nine days of losing and having no fire, pretending to have lost the flint was not cute or funny.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
4 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I’m thinking it will be Sifu, but remind me, with his physical strength, why do they want to vote him out?

I don't think Julie or Dee do, but J Maya has it out for him for some reason.  She's all about being Reba strong, except when it comes to Sifu.  Funny thing is I thought she was actually on the outs, but if she is she must not know it.  

I'm still wondering if it is going to be a predictable Sean boot.

And here we go!  Definitely an early start to TC.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
Just now, MerBearHou said:

This seems to be over-selling Sean so I don’t know what’s going to happen.

Yeah, right now he's getting the backstory-good bye type package.  J Maya looks like she's close to crying so I can't tell if she knows he's going or if she's just acting/being emotional.

Oh wait, is he quitting?!

35 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

So. Much. Talking. Can we have a challenge now? Or at least an idol hunt?

This is why I knew I was not going to like 90 minute episodes (also, if I get behind, I can’t finish TAR before bed).

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Okay, based on the look on Julie's face I think they were definitely going for Sifu.

Jeff must hate this season-2 quitters.

It’s like Hannah vs Emily as sure-fire vote-out at the first Tribal.  

Okay, based on the look on Julie's face I think they were definitely going for Sifu.

Oh they were one hundred percent going to vote Sifu out. That's why there wasn't a lot of scrambling shown before the tribal council.

• Like 1

Oh holy crap, are the girls still going to vote Sifu?  Dee is.  Was that all an act?  I'm so confused!

Oh, is this why we're still getting a vote? The ladies are gonna say "fuck your quit" and vote Sifu out anyway?