Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E04: Music to My Ears LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

And Sifu is going through Sean's bag (with Dee and Julie looking on) to see if he had an idol.

Because he tied it a certain way they are convinced he has something.

Well, I'll give them this, at least they were trying to be careful so he wouldn't be able to tell.

I liked Dee up until then.

So is J Maya not on the outs with the other Reba members?  Sounds like maybe Sifu could be in trouble, but Julie isn't crazy about J Maya bringing Sean in and wanting to blindside Sifu.

• Like 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

It just occured to me that no matter what happens, an original Lulu member will be back at tribal council, since they're all on a separate tribe. 

Right now I hope it is Lulu or Reba, since they seem like the tribes that might be the most interesting.  Although I'd hate to lose Katurah or Kaleb (I don't see Bruce, Kellie, or Jake leaving).

• Like 2

I hate that Emily seems connected with Drew/Austin. I kind of like Austin, but Drew's attitude is...urg.

Emily: I feel like I have autonomy! I feel included!

Drew: We're just here to win Emily like she's a prize to be won.

Poor Emily, she doesn't even see that Drew/Austin only want her as a number, not as an actual ally.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hate that Emily seems connected with Drew/Austin. I kind of like Austin, but Drew's attitude is...urg.

Yeah, I like Austin but being in a bromance with Drew is bringing him down for me.  They just come across as though they are running this whole game and have it in the bag.

If Belo goes to TC, will Austin have to vote?  And does that mean his idol won't be good after this TC if they lose?  I don't know how they'd pull off voting Brando/Kendra without having 3 votes because I don't think those two will vote against each other.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, Katurah's fifty-fourth confessional on how she hates Bruce.

I know it should be annoying to hear her only talk about Bruce, but it's still funny to me.

Me too.  It's still funny to me that this guy seems like some kind of idol at his old tribe, when he was in the game for less than a day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Challenge time-seems kind of early so I wonder if it'll be a crazy TC (or maybe just a lot of strategizing beforehand).

My guess is probably the latter. Especially because these are all new tribal dynamics.

I want Lulu to win just so Caleb can finally get that damn flint. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, EllenB said:

Never thought those words would be said! Ha!

When Jeff said 'it'll be a new tribe going to TC tonight', I thought new tribe, but someone in that tribe is a TC veteran at this point.  Will it be Sean or Emily at this point?

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, and Lulu wins! Good on Kaleb; he clearly did not want to go back to Tribal.

I'm still laughing at him spitting on his old Lulu buff and throwing it to the ground-and then the look on his face when he saw he was going right back to his old camp.  Glad he caught a break.  I also like some of the potential targets on that tribe so I didn't want them to lose.

Now Reba might be interesting going to TC.

• Like 2

So I think it was Julie who mentioned that Sifu brings strength, and this challenge needed it.  J Maya wants to blindside Sifu so we'll see if she gets her wish, or if the other girls talk her out of it and it's a predictable Sean boot.  Or maybe J Maya turns the target on herself.  I think this could be fun!

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Guess they had to give us one more confessional of why Katurah hates Bruce for the night.

I can’t blame her . . . . and is it a confessional if she doesn’t say a word?

Sifu loves going third-person. 🙄

Sean's offering himself up as a number to Sifu.  

Sifu still believes they are Reba strong.

Dee and Julie want to vote Sean out because they think he's weak.  I feel like we missed something between Sifu and J Maya because this seems out of nowhere.

• Like 2